Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    That's good enough for me. Was just worried Blizzard would forget about it.
    they can't
    it very **** huge part of the Fav Villain for wow fans of all time
    Lich-king

Gul'dan can stop Khadgar's first locator spell, can sense us spying on him twice (SMV/FFR & Tanaan killrog eye quest) BUT he can't see through a illusionary disguise cast by a lowly demon which one of the Baradin Hold locks could see through earlier?
    Seems legit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Gul'dan can stop Khadgar's first locator spell, can sense us spying on him twice (SMV/FFR & Tanaan killrog eye quest) BUT he can't see through a illusionary disguise cast by a lowly demon which one of the Baradin Hold locks could see through earlier?
    Seems legit.
    Ehhhh, good point. I guess the questline needs a few more tweaks to explain that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Seems legit.
    Thought the same but, well, the PC that presents the Book is still a warlock, I guess that Gul'dan doesn't really care as long he gets what he wants. He never dealt with "traitor" warlocks before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Thought the same but, well, the PC that presents the Book is still a warlock, I guess that Gul'dan doesn't really care as long he gets what he wants. He never dealt with "traitor" warlocks before.
    This is what I imagined. Gul'dan might not be able to concieve taht a powerful warlock holding the Book of Medivh and being offered a place of power on Argus might reject that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    "cough cough" cho-gall "cough cough"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    warlock is suppose to be the shit of the shit of any class
    Please, you hurt my feelings, we call it "resourceful".

Quote Originally Posted by Chadbadtrips View Post
    I also have no idea what this thread is about...
    Destruction warlock quest chain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    This is what I imagined. Gul'dan might not be able to concieve taht a powerful warlock holding the Book of Medivh and being offered a place of power on Argus might reject that.
    Could be that Gul'dan's arrogance is his downfall, similarly to his MU counterpart. He probably suspects that a powerful Warlock is automatically on the Legion's side and the thought of a Warlock working for the Alliance/Horde never crossed his mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Could be that Gul'dan's arrogance is his downfall, similarly to his MU counterpart. He probably suspects that a powerful Warlock is automatically on the Legion's side and the thought of a Warlock working for the Alliance/Horde never crossed his mind.
    it's hard to say because new Gul'dan know about our Gul'dan
    at least this would make him avoid the Old Gul'dan Problems