Deleted
    Playing with 2 arms warriors on the 2nd test tonight, it felt like if 1 of us had CS debuff up, then the other one wouldnt get the debuff when CS was pressed, but the ability still went on cd

Quote Originally Posted by actionhank View Post
    Playing with 2 arms warriors on the 2nd test tonight, it felt like if 1 of us had CS debuff up, then the other one wouldnt get the debuff when CS was pressed, but the ability still went on cd
    Yes, this will happen and I have mentioned it in the bug thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I would wield giant black dildos if it meant our specs weren't garbage. I don't care how cool I'll look if my dps sucks of my class isn't fun.
    I said this same thing except with brooms, not giant black dildos, at the start of alpha. Great to hear absolutely nothing has changed from the status quo established during the MoP beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Yea no kidding.

Other classes have been getting pretty good communication.

Example: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...d-21414-6-apr/

^^ Good communication that should be going on.

Warriors:
    This class has gotten enough feedback already.

Don't worry, Warriors will always be Blizzards favorite melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    This class has gotten enough feedback already.

Don't worry, Warriors will always be Blizzards favorite melee.
    Since when is warriors blizzards favorite melee?

Hell did you miss the entirety of WoD?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Since when is warriors blizzards favorite melee?

Hell did you miss the entirety of WoD?
    All he wants to do is troll, just report him an move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not trolling, this class is one of the favorites of Blizzard. It's always either balanced or overtuned with some exceptions of course. And when you compare this class to other melee, its painfully obvious how much love goes to this class than the others. I mean when I play DK or Rogue and still play with the same shitty boring abilities for the past 3 or 4 years with the same shitty design, you start to wonder if Blizzard really cares about other melee like they do with Warrior. Blizzard also doesn't give a shit about Monks either but that one should be obvious.

Warriors will always have a place somewhere. It's a staple class in any RPG like Mage where no matter how bad the game is designed, Blizzard will always find a way for Warriors to work. I just can't believe some of you actually think your favorite class is oppressed by Blizzard when its one of the favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    Don't want to read the whole thread so I will ask this anyway. Am I doing something wrong? I created a fresh lvl 100 arms warrior to try out the artifact weapon and leveling experience. after 2 mobs though I just logged off. killing 1 regular mob took forever, not to mention I had 40% health left after the battle was over, is it this bad for anyone else? does it get better? or should I just stay away until they fix that shit?
    Arms has great damage on the Alpha, genuinely great but it is very glass cannon.. I've been put off playing the alpha for quite some time as the lag is unbearable, I played through last night to get my Fury + Prot Artifacts on my old 108 Arms Warrior (quest unlocks at 102) while raid testing was going on so that didn't help. The biggest issue for me at least is the lag, especially recently as so many more people have been invited, even when there is no raid testing it's pretty horrible.

You were probably doing something wrong, or at least something not optimal because at least damage wise Arms is pretty decent, subject to RNG for sure and very lacking in survival compared to Fury but you should not struggle as much as you claim.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I would wield giant black dildos if it meant our specs weren't garbage. I don't care how cool I'll look if my dps sucks of my class isn't fun.
    I would wield giant black dildos

lmfao! some would love you others would fear you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    I said this same thing except with brooms, not giant black dildos, at the start of alpha. Great to hear absolutely nothing has changed from the status quo established during the MoP beta
    i see your on sargeras cool!i was as well but have not been on in years.how is sargeras these days?still big time ally server?use to be alot of good pvp and rbg teams,still the same?or did the pvp die down?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post

i see your on sargeras cool!i was as well but have not been on in years.how is sargeras these days?still big time ally server?use to be alot of good pvp and rbg teams,still the same?or did the pvp die down?
    Don't have time to pvp, but yes still massive alliance server going strong and in a 6 way tie for US#1 server.

Deleted
    Whenever I play Arms on alpha I cannot help thinking about that Xzibit meme. Yo dawg, I heard you like Slam, so we put some Slam in your spec so you can Slam after using Slam because you need to Slam while using Slam a lot to the point you start seeing unicorns with Slam coming out of thei...ah you get the point.

I really wish Blizzard would take another look at CS extension on the artifact. A 1 second extension would prevent the extreme cases we saw before without having to cap it.

Bringing back the 0 rage cost during Reck would be nice too. The interaction with Hamstring is easily fixed, and using WW during Reck was a decent side-effect that added some more gameplay.
    Last edited by GemaRawr; 2016-04-12 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GemaRawr View Post
    I really wish Blizzard would take another look at CS extension on the artifact. A 1 second extension would prevent the extreme cases we saw before without having to cap it.

Bringing back the 0 rage cost during Reck would be nice too. The interaction with Hamstring is easily fixed, and using WW during Reck was a decent side-effect that added some more gameplay.
    Even if this 0 rage cost ability came back, it wouldnt be that useful. 100% crit to your auto attacks means you will be swiming in rage during the buff. The only difference from then and now, is that you didnt have to pool rage before you use the ability.

You will still be using WW over Slam (unless you spec trauma) on single target, since the chances of resetting CS is higher with WW and cost difference is only 5 rage when you crit.
    Last edited by Khelon; 2016-04-13 at 03:45 AM.

At least we aren't dancing ballerinas anymore, HEH HEH heh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    At least we aren't dancing ballerinas anymore, HEH HEH heh.....
    Honestly, the WW animation in Alpha is quite good and not as annoying as the animation in Live though I always find myself spamming quite a bit to fish for a CS reset.

Quote Originally Posted by nativity View Post
    Honestly, the WW animation in Alpha is quite good and not as annoying as the animation in Live though I always find myself spamming quite a bit to fish for a CS reset.
    I agree, blizzard has done an EXCELLENT job on whirlwind animation and the bladestorm animation.

Wish they did this in WOD, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-dMSstLDqM
    Legion Arms Movie and Theme Song

Jokes aside, lets hope they at least read our next feedback thread :/
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

Bracing myself for another build with no changes to Arms, again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nativity View Post
    Bracing myself for another build with no changes to Arms, again
    Based purely on the blue post, where they mentioned other specs that weren't Arms, I'd agree. I'm starting to wonder if Arms has improved enough to justify what they're doing to Prot.

No noticeable changes to Arms or Fury that I've seen or been aware of so far.