Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    doesnt blizz know that we wanna do the missions ourselves much more fun if you ask me

Deleted
    What the hell is wrong with people that complain? I just read about Class Order Hall and it's going to be a lot better than the Garrison.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone that is whinging about leaving or quitting because of class halls, I severely hope follows through with the threat.

Since they look great. Class specific campaigns, Being able to team up with Lore characters, Missions opening up new quests and giving you bonuses for scouting areas before going to do dailies there.

People cry all the time about having nothing to do, Class halls literally give stuff to do, so then people complain about it.

If people actually read what class halls do without just going "LALALALALALA GARRISONS LALALA WOW DEAD LALALALA" they would likely see there is significant difference and improvements to the current Garrison.

But who am I kidding, this is MMO-C where people will complain about anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Oh boy. They never learn. No wonder ppl who never played Vanilla pretend they want to play Vanilla.
    I played Vanilla. Class Halls looks much more fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    doesnt blizz know that we wanna do the missions ourselves much more fun if you ask me
    Well, if you had read about the Class Order Hall then you wouldn't post that.
    That is what we are going to do, we will send out champions to discover something for us, they then come back and then we (players) go to the location and do whatever the quest/mission wants us to do, doesn't that sound good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    What the hell is wrong with people that complain? I just read about Class Order Hall and it's going to be a lot better than the Garrison.
    Alot better from really shitty is still shitty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Blizz is so disconnected from their true veterans and real community.
    Playing since Wrath doesn't make you a Veteran

I don't want to use this for the sheer fact alone that it's similar to garrisons. It's such a bad system, some of the people here are saying it is different, and will be different compared to how it is now, but all I see is the same UI just slightly modified, followers now put into two brackets, still running the same missions. It's mundane, I don't think ANYONE would be sad to just see this system disappear entirely.

If they want to keep this system so bad, merge it with Mists scenarios. You create a party, you select which followers will accompany you into this scenario dungeon that you will be PLAYING.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    OP = Idiot! No wonder people are tired of listening to kids cry about something they don't even know anything about!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    "Hey guys, Order Halls are exactly like garrisons except for the part where they are totally different!"

Ugh, people should get banned for posting shit like you guys.

"PvE and PvP are the same because both are pixels!"
    I hear ya the amount of whinging, whining, bitching, moaning, QQ threads is starting to be a pain in the ass.. And one wonders why the WoW community is just one giant cesspool.. I am just waiting for that giant meteor to come along and wipe out humanity to put us all out of our misery..

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Except seems like you reach all these fun activities directly or indirectly THROUGH missions. :/
    Profession questing is entirely separate from the order halls from what I've seen. The quests start at the profession trainer and you can see where other quests are through the profession interface. Hovering over a rank you haven't earned yet will show you where to get it. There are also going to be NPCs randomly showing up in your order hall that offer (daily/weekly) quests directly.
    It's just reputations that I haven't heard a thing about. I hope they will have some fixed dailies out in the zones along with randomly generated ones. Hopefully the random ones are more NPC based instead of mission based.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    OP = Idiot! No wonder people are tired of listening to kids cry about something they don't even know anything about!
    I tell ya right now a nuclear war or a giant meteor is very much needed at this point..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why they're giving us me things we I don't want?..
    Fixed that for you, you don't speak for everyone. People really need to stop posting as if they do.

Deleted
    Or some ideas just are bad and people are well within their right to criticize them. It's not like the game is exactly thriving at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    The thing really not helping it is just the fact it uses the same UI as the current garrison missions that everyone finds tedious, seeing it again is just off-putting.
    Hopefully it changes through Beta but even though its gonna be different as in doing stuff yourself, the same UI is just giving the garrison feeling.
    Yeah, using the same UI is definitely going to be offputting

Also not a fan of tying the 3rd relic slot to it
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2016-04-10 at 11:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Cause the bank, the auction house, the mine, the finishing shack, the herb garden and the professions buildings were the problem ? HELL NO
    it pretty much was the problem, you have absolutely no reason to go outside, to go to any city or where ever because you had everything you needed in that shithole we call garrison.
    + thanks to the buildings the professions got completely rekt.

THIS IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM WITH GARRISONS
    no, its not.
    the follower system was poorly executed.
    the problem was that after a while they get boring, that's all, if they gave us something to do like they will do in legion, they wouldn't be a problem.

Where is the difference between being alone in your garrison and being afk with the crowd in class halls ?
    ps : i don't give a crap about being alone
    you actually SEE people around ya, you know.
    the game, doesnt seem completely dead.
    when i sit in the garrison i feel lonely and the game feels completely empty.
    that's not the case in the cities, and that wont be the case in the halls.

You still have reason to connect every 2 hours to do missions otherwise, you can't advance in the game.
    HOLY CRAP! i have to log in and play the game? fck you blizzard!

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    People wanted class quests, now the kinda get... also the garrison campaign was pretty good, I'm looking forward to have twelve different ones... also eleven different looking "garrisons" with other people in it. However, I really can't see that follower managament anymore, it was not necessary to bring it back (however the devs said that sending a follower to a mission is not just waiting but also going to a mission too, but that doesn't look like that in the screens?).

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    1. Piss off with your vanilla talk. It's bad enough your crew has already destroyed the general forum.
    nothing has been destroyed

we are simply talking about how it is so much better than the current game.

garrisons destroyed gameplay by automating tasks which involved the character to remain on the same spot... there was 0 gameplay involved... press a button and enjoy the afk experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    it pretty much was the problem, you have absolutely no reason to go outside, to go to any city or where ever because you had everything you needed in that shithole we call garrison.
    No one go outside cause there is NOTHING TO DO OUTISE, Tanaan dailies maybe ? such a crappy zone.

the problem was that after a while they get boring, that's all, if they gave us something to do like they will do in legion, they wouldn't be a problem.
    You will be doing the same thing in Legion, gearing you following, and replacing those who dies, what else ?

you actually SEE people around ya, you know.
    the game, doesnt seem completely dead.
    when i sit in the garrison i feel lonely and the game feels completely empty.
    that's not the case in the cities, and that wont be the case in the halls.
    No one forced you to stay in your garrison, some people haven't set a foot since a year ago

HOLY CRAP! i have to log in and play the game? fck you blizzard!
    Yeah you can play ALL DAY LONG if you are jobless or have a lot of time at work. Not all people can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Since they look great. Class specific campaigns, Being able to team up with Lore characters, Missions opening up new quests and giving you bonuses for scouting areas before going to do dailies there.

- - - Updated - - -

I played Vanilla. Class Halls looks much more fun.
    Why do you need followers to access these? Why do I have to recruit a follower, level them up and gear them up to access outdoor content? You could have all these WITHOUT the follower crap. A scout could spawn in my order hall and cry about some terror somewhere, could give me a quest, and off I go.
    To complete missions for the follower boots that shortens the missions by 10%? Fuck right off. :/

Much more fun than... what? if you liked the follower system, sure, order halls is an improvement for you, but what abut those who didn't like the follower system, at all?

no, its not.
    The problem was that it was implemented at all. Clicking on menus and wait for treat. You might wanna check out the thing called Skinner box. Seriously tho, go and check out Skinner box.

Edit: you know what? I'll do it for you.

You are the (very happy) pigeon in your Garrison-box.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-04-10 at 12:20 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    i give up, whine how much you want.

Formerly known as Arafal