Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Guessing they typo`d.

ENBs, are graphics mods that enhance post processing to improve how a game looks.
    I use this with DSII & sweetfx too, really does make a difference.

This shows Skyrim before & after ENBs.
    Oh ok.

Well as it stands the Ps4 is equal to the PC version on High. I wish there was options so u can pick graphic or performance but whatever.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So just so everyone knows, found this just now, super excited:

We're getting close boys, getting to the business end of waiting now just 2 more sleeps. I've managed to not watch any videos except the main trailer so all bosses will be a surprise and challenge I'm sure. I'll probably avoid this thread soon to avoid spoilers then pop back once I've completed a full run through.

I can already hear the sound of igniting bonfires and the clatter of metal with bells ringing in the background...

Deleted
    Odd, I was sure I saw loads ranting that it was different "active live" times US - EU etc. Guess this`ll make a load happier

Can someone make some build suggestions/tips? I'm new to Dark Souls.. gave up quite early into Bloodborne.. so I'm looking for a build that will give me an easy ride. Is ploughing lots of my early points into Vigor the way to go? And running something like a Warrior? I honestly just want to give myself the best shot of actually completing the game this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Can someone make some build suggestions/tips? I'm new to Dark Souls.. gave up quite early into Bloodborne.. so I'm looking for a build that will give me an easy ride. Is ploughing lots of my early points into Vigor the way to go? And running something like a Warrior? I honestly just want to give myself the best shot of actually completing the game this time.
    I'd honestly suggest if you're new to the Souls games to start with either the Knight or Herald. Having access to a 100% physical damage redux shield is really nice and gives you a very powerful tool in that you can hide behind your shield and observe new enemies to learn their offensive habits a bit before you really commit to attacking them.

The Knight's stat spread can be molded into basically whatever you want. The Herald is leaned more towards Faith based magic and starts with, I believe, a simple healing spell. But the cool thing about Herald is that it starts with a spear and you can spear poke people while your shield is up.

Dumping some points into health is fine but your Endurance is what influences your action economy. Dodge roll? That's END. Swinging your weapon? END. Blocking attacks with your shield? That feeds off END. Turning tail and running away from a bad situation? Running fast = END.

Get that up a bit so you feel you can move well and then evaluate what you want more of. Do you want to use heavier equipment? Do you just need more health? Do you want more STR? The only thing I really don't recommend at all is putting points into Luck.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

So, about the ending...

First ending: Link the fire, the wretched horrid cycle continues (and the three games have established just how bad that is).

Second ending: Let the Firekeeper extinguish the flames as destiny intended... except her final line is a bit ominous: "But one day, tiny flames will dance across the darkness, like embers linked by Lords of Cinder." Is she saying that the cycle was never actually broken, that the Age of Dark humanity was supposed to inherit will too come to an end? Also, you can change your mind last second and attack the Firekeeper to perpetuate the Age of Fire (not sure why'd you want to do that considering how bad linking the fire is, but we've never seen what happens in the Age of Dark either...)

Third ending: Screw destiny altogether and finish what Vendrick started in the last game, steal the First Flame without being set aflame and apparently become mankind's new god-king. Like the Age of Dark (which is supposedly the good ending for Mankind as foretold), we have no idea whether or not this is a good or bad thing, since the game ends right there).

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot! Got the platinum trophy for Dark Souls 2. That completes my list of things I wanted to do before Dark Souls 3 releases. Now I guess I'll just chill and play some Heroes with the homies until Tuesday.

BTW the platinum isn't that challenging once you get most of the shit done in NG. I ran through all the mandatory bosses in NG+ in like 5 hours and then farmed The Rotten in NG++ to get my 3 million souls in about an hour to unlock the Shrine of Winter.

Tempted to try a dark /pyro spell build, There was a few interesting spells i found on the Dark souls 3 wiki called Gnaw, Dark edge, Dark Orb /Deep soul and i might throw in a few pyro spells too for mobs resistant to dark. The only problem though is i literally have to put a point in everything, I do know that i want around 40 Int 40 Faith, 30 Attunement and balance the other stats as best as i can barring Luck and Strength.

Kinda hoping this will play like my DS2 hex build, we shall see :P

I finished up DS2 just yesterday, glad I could get it done before 3. Though I dont think i can get all the spells for the platinum before 3's release. I may go back and try to finish off my last trophy in bloodborne, but I doubt there is time for that either.

Any word on the size of the day 1 patch? I've grown accustomed to putting the disc in and waiting another half an hour as of late. I'll likely start as deprived again in 3. this is of course assuming we can respec. That is one thing i thought was overdone in DS2. I think I had 10 respec items in the first playthrough. Seems like 2-3 would be sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    I finished up DS2 just yesterday, glad I could get it done before 3. Though I dont think i can get all the spells for the platinum before 3's release. I may go back and try to finish off my last trophy in bloodborne, but I doubt there is time for that either.

Any word on the size of the day 1 patch? I've grown accustomed to putting the disc in and waiting another half an hour as of late. I'll likely start as deprived again in 3. this is of course assuming we can respec. That is one thing i thought was overdone in DS2. I think I had 10 respec items in the first playthrough. Seems like 2-3 would be sufficient.
    What trophy do you need in Bloodborne?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    What trophy do you need in Bloodborne?
    Only annoying trophies are the different endings. I'm surprised there's no trophy for saving all 4 (5) survivors or doing all quests... My PSN ID is Gefarate if anyone needs help with BB or DS3, maybe even DeS, DS or DS2 but I'd rather play on PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Only annoying trophies are the different endings. I'm surprised there's no trophy for saving all 4 (5) survivors or doing all quests... My PSN ID is Gefarate if anyone needs help with BB or DS3, maybe even DeS, DS or DS2 but I'd rather play on PS4
    Feel free to add me on PSN my user is Jtbrig7390. Like I told Djriff it doesn't matter if ur friend is in NG+ or level 300000 and ur level 1. You can group with each other still when using the private settings.

Do u have the chalice dungeon trophy? The ending one isn't hard to do and you can get it in one run if you copy ur savefile to a USB.

I highly recommend people using this site for PSN trophy guides http://www.playstationtrophies.org/
    There sister site for Xbox Achievements is just as good as well.

When anyone sends me a friend request let me know who u are in a message plz.

- - - Updated - - -

They done fell and bumped there head if they think ill pay $400 for this and ONLY THIS....
    You do not get the game or anything with it.

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles...38?cid=soc_001
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-04-10 at 04:52 PM.

IMO I am impressed with how close to PC High settings the consoles are getting on games.

Maybe because the game's not what it could be on PC? It's pretty well known From Software doesn't really care about PC, DS1 requires a fan-created mod to be played with the mouse and DS2 requires heavy controls editing to be played with a mouse. And even then it's kinda glitchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

They done fell and bumped there head if they think ill pay $400 for this and ONLY THIS....
    You do not get the game or anything with it.

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles...38?cid=soc_001
    Just sends me to a "pick your country" page.
    What was it?

P.S. Confused, was sure after Smelter boss in DSII, that you fought two Pursuers.
    Just done it, only one appeared

What was it?

P.S. Confused, was sure after Smelter boss in DSII, that you fought two Pursuers.
    two pursuers is in the castle. Only on ng+ though if im not mistaken.

Reminds me of this video of the fight against them.

What was it?

Its this for $400.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post

That video is amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post

Hmm, guess I perhaps did NG+ first time played, but was sure I didn`t. Old age strikes again

saw that clip ages ago, puts my playing to shame lol.

saw that clip ages ago, puts my playing to shame lol.
    Ya I am decent but not that good lol.

One more sleep.... Then anus clenching begins.