Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Was asking what the community thinks(sorry if my question wasn't clear)
    You mentioned datamining, I'm just saying that it couldn't be datamined because they're not going to put 7.1/7.2 content on the 7.0 test server :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl the Cuck View Post
    What is not going to happen? Could you be more specific, or are you being intentionally vague?
    maybe get some eyeglasses and check the bolded part of the quote?

Formerly known as Arafal

The more I hear about the Order halls the more worried I become. Why bring back garisson missions when they were recieved so poorly? Just remove every form of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    No chance. This isn't the same as most wow expansions testing phases so there is no point trying to compare. No way will a 100 day beta launch in 2 months time, I'm expecting the pre patch to go live around the time of the movie and the expansion to launch in July personally
    Also, even if we go the more pessimistic way and say that we're a couple of months away from beta, Blizzard timing it with the movie makes no sense whatsoever from a marketing point of view. You know, people that are playing Beta don't really need the movie to get hyped about WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    The more I hear about the Order halls the more worried I become. Why bring back garisson missions when they were recieved so poorly? Just remove every form of them.
    Because they removed max level quest hubs and they want to double down on that mistake in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on destro locks this week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    Movie comes out June 10th. 2016. Last date possible is Sept 21st, 2016. Most WoW Betas are 100 Days long.

Sept 21st minus 100 days is June 13th, 2016. That Tuesday would be June 14th, 2016.

I bet on open (or large beta wave) beta being June 14th, 2016.
    Beta is launching this month. It won't be in June.

Also the beta by the looks of it will be a stress test, not a quality test, it's very likely everything will be open before the beta arrives later this month (bar broken isles, that is very likely going to be tested on PTR instead, since that zone is slightly part of the pre patch of legion itself).

It's launching in July.

The only thing we really know is that IF the game comes with the movie, they will want 7.0 out by then.

It's funny because June 10th is a Tuesday, so they could very well patch then, but IMO it should be a week earlier to sort out bugs and such.

Edit: I'm stupid and thought May was June, so perhaps 7.0 on the 7th? That gives them 8 weeks of testing.

So has Bjoramier been freed yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Beta is launching this month. It won't be in June.

Also the beta by the looks of it will be a stress test, not a quality test, it's very likely everything will be open before the beta arrives later this month (bar broken isles, that is very likely going to be tested on PTR instead, since that zone is slightly part of the pre patch of legion itself).

It's launching in July.
    I don't think you can definitively say it will be launching this month(Beta that is).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    most likely not.

Formerly known as Arafal

do you guys think we will get a release date this month?

We know one thing for certain. Official beta this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    most likely not.
    Soon...TM....

So will a July release be happy for people?
    Like we got April, May, June, and July...So late July would make sense. (Just some ideas...Don't rant)
    mid August for 7.1, Late September for 7.2...etc...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    The only thing we really know is that IF the game comes with the movie, they will want 7.0 out by then.

It's funny because June 10th is a Tuesday, so they could very well patch then, but IMO it should be a week earlier to sort out bugs and such.

Edit: I'm stupid and thought May was June, so perhaps 7.0 on the 7th? That gives them 8 weeks of testing.
    Prepatch should be coming on the PTR somewhere this month, or perhaps early May.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think you can definitively say it will be launching this month(Beta that is).
    Fairly certain it is. They aren't going to beta contests at the end of March to launch the beta in May, that makes no sense.

Either way Beta isn't important this time, to me it feels like it's going to be a stress test for them to see how servers react and where it bottlenecks and what breaks if you pressure it long enough. So the duration will be fairly short, probably less than 2 months.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Don't rant

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Can't wait to see this sterile Alpha/Beta debate to end..

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So will a July release be happy for people?
    I'd be quite happy tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Hopefully not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Wtf...
    lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Can't wait to see this sterile Alpha/Beta debate to end..

I'd be quite happy tbh.

Hopefully not.
    I don't see why not Legion can release in July.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Meh. I'm really excited for Legion, and the waiting is killing me, but there just seems to be so much more hate than is necessary recently.
    I think it's because people are bored.
    I'm pretty excited for Legion as well and would love for it to be sooner than later, but I'd be shocked to see it before September (personal opinion, not based on any fact whatsoever).

7+ Year Old Account
    If this helps anyhow...
    Isle of Thunder was just raw landscape in MoP beta (I believe it had bits of troll architecture). Isle of Giants and Timeless Isle were not present at all.
    Hard to say earlier - Molten front is not anywhere on the world map, 4.3 had no daily hub, and as I started in late WotLK, definitely have no clue about Hrothgar's landing (3.3 content I believe) in WotLK beta or IoQD (2.4) during TBC beta