Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Ah, you mean like Mythic raids?
    You got lfr, normal, heroic instead, Blizzard isnt only focused on mythic raids but also other difficulties. Missions? You kinda have to do them if u wanna progress in your garrison, get additional loot, gold and such.

People need to understand the same people in charge of WoD are in charge of Legion. These people were actually happy with the worst expansion the game has ever seen. These people were happy with an expansion that caused more than half the playerbase to quit in less that a year. If you think Legion is going to be anything but more of the same garbage you're in for a shock. Which might explain why people are getting angry about garrisons 2.0. You have no right to be shocked. If you didn't like WoD you might as well go find a new mmo or quit the genre altogether. You're wasting your time here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    You got lfr, normal, heroic instead, Blizzard isnt only focused on mythic raids but also other difficulties. Missions? You kinda have to do them if u wanna progress in your garrison, get additional loot, gold and such.
    Another case of a misinformed person. Plans are that order missions are only 3% of the content, if we believe blizzard. So there are 97% content left i you don't like it. And no they are not necessary like missions in WoD. to progress in your order you need order resources. you get those from treasures, outdoor quests and from beta i seen them drop from rare spawn, but NOT from missions. Additional to that they won't reward mythic loot or the amount of gold they rewarded in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    Is that not the opposite of what the tweet states? They explicitly said:
    It doesn't mean what you think it means. The mob has one common set of stats. Each player that encounters it applies their level as a modifier to the mobs health and damage. If it's attacks were supposed to do 4% base damage to the base HP of a player, it will do 4% regardless if you are 100 or 110. Gear modifiers are applied after that. The mobs health is also a set value that gets scaled up or down by the level of the player attacking it... But only as they see it on there own screen. A different level player attacking the same mob sees a different max health value.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    People need to understand the same people in charge of WoD are in charge of Legion. These people were actually happy with the worst expansion the game has ever seen. These people were happy with an expansion that caused more than half the playerbase to quit in less that a year. If you think Legion is going to be anything but more of the same garbage you're in for a shock. Which might explain why people are getting angry about garrisons 2.0. You have no right to be shocked. If you didn't like WoD you might as well go find a new mmo or quit the genre altogether. You're wasting your time here.
    I agree! If you want vanilla back, you might as well just find another game/genre, because that which made vanilla the best gaming experience of your life exists only in your memory.
    Mother pus bucket!

i got my copy for 7 bucks

I actually enjoyed garrisons.

I will also enjoy the new class halls. You haters can keep hating though....since you have nothing better to do.

Betting that new Legion horse mount is the new challenge mode award mounts. So many colors to choose from. Maybe they are doing it like MoP challenge mode mounts?

Deleted
    I really get annoyed by all this bullshit complaining about everything. If you guys dont like it, stop playing it. Fine. But please stop crying all day and annoy people who actually like it.
    I cant see any problem with additional features in the game some ppl might like. I give a shit about petbattles, but no one forces me to do them. Same with what they plan to do with the command table. It's not a big part of the game anymore in legion but they still want to offer it to people who liked it.
    I simply cant understand why this generation of raging kids draw so much attention. No matter what Blizzard will do, you f@*ktards will always find something to complain about. You will never be happy with this game and maybe not even your life. So the best thing you can do to is to quit it and stop talking about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Followers dying is my only problem. I can barely stand shipyard because of that mechanic.
    I hope they change that. I am with you in this matter. Nothing in WoW was ever destroyed by the game (you can even repair totally damaged gear), but ships can and now followers, too? Why? Mobs and Bosses have access to a spirit healer to rez, but our followers are somehow pariahs?
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2016-04-13 at 01:36 PM.

Yeah but changing the zone gave context to why you are weaker, if you get stronger and weaker all the time against the same mobs... how does that feel?
    It makes it feel like you can select different zone progressions for each toon you play based on your personal preference. Quests rewards are a big chunk of leveling exp, but the order you do them in does not have to constrained any more by level. In theory you could stay in the same zone the entire way from 100-110... You would just run out of zone quests eventually and continue to progress (more slowly) on mob kill exp alone.

I, for one, like this element of non-linear progression they are introducing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Still no beta invite for Overwatch... bummer... wondering if you would be guaranteed a beta invite if you pre-order, can anyone confirm?
    No, my hubby preordered it the minute it was avaible, but no beta still.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Still no beta invite for Overwatch... bummer... wondering if you would be guaranteed a beta invite if you pre-order, can anyone confirm?
    Paladins is better from hi rez anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Remove the skull bag and sword from the horse and it would be the most amazing mount in wow ever. The first one in the video would looks perfect for paladins using Judgement armor.
    Yes, removing the skull bag and sword would help. It was especially unsettling to see the sword both stationary and moving when the horse ran. I kept trying to see the second sword when it was standing still but no luck. LOL.

Hmm sounds like a sinister plan of mission-table supremacy to me...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love sound teams. They are seemingly little touches that mean so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    It makes it feel like you can select different zone progressions for each toon you play based on your personal preference. Quests rewards are a big chunk of leveling exp, but the order you do them in does not have to constrained any more by level. In theory you could stay in the same zone the entire way from 100-110... You would just run out of zone quests eventually and continue to progress (more slowly) on mob kill exp alone.

I, for one, like this element of non-linear progression they are introducing.
    That would mean I want to level more then one character... which I generally don't. So for me it takes away more than it adds.
    And people who have alts, they know that they will repeat a lot of stuff... make it like the leveling in WotLK, 2 ways to get to 80. If you don't mind running around you could get 4 to 6 different paths of leveling out of that.

I think the whole scale leveling thing is interesting.. I hear some people say "theirs no end game zone feel anymore blah blah" But in this sense isnt every zone gonna feel end game? I for one hate having ONE end game zone where every max level player is at, doing the things there at the same exact time, getting everyone done at the exact same time... But for all those worried about it don't worry, Blizzard will have a copy paste for a Timeless Isle #3 so everyone on the server and from other servers will be on the island at the same exact time, getting everything done and complete at the same exact time as everyone else lol

That would mean I want to level more then one character... which I generally don't. So for me it takes away more than it adds.
    And people who have alts, they know that they will repeat a lot of stuff... make it like the leveling in WotLK, 2 ways to get to 80. If you don't mind running around you could get 4 to 6 different paths of leveling out of that.
    Could you clarify what it takes away from the single toon approach? It sounded like vague griping in the OP and there's nothing to stop you from expriencing the zones and quests in a linear way that matches current leveling. Each zone will continue to have a set of content appropriate to your level and gear and by the end you are ready for L110 progression through whatever endgame content floats your boat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Could you clarify what it takes away from the single toon approach? It sounded like vague griping in the OP and there's nothing to stop you from expriencing the zones and quests in a linear way that matches current leveling. Each zone will continue to have a set of content appropriate to your level and gear and by the end you are ready for L110 progression through whatever endgame content floats your boat.
    It takes away progression. If you do consistently about the same amout of damage to any mob, get get same gear everywhere. You don't progress, you just run on a treadmill until you hit the 6 miles and you can go do something else.
    Progression in WoW was always about gaining power, overcoming the enemys in your way. With scaling, you don't do that. Hit Level 107? Got, so did that fucking boar !