Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Repair? How does that work?
    There's an Options dropdown menu just under the Heroes splash on your launcher. Try the Scan & Repair option there.

Meh... still doesn't work. It just wont update.

That's lame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Think of it this way: Its a short CD (probably way shorter with KFH) and can be used indiscriminately in bigger skirmishes and also as an effective ganking tool. People really talk about Tyrande/Diablo ganks. But a Li Li + Raynor/Tychus/Valla duo? Oh yeah! Even gets better if they have Executioner. But I know you love Li Li, so you probably have an idea about that.

I use double dragon almost exclusively on Li Li. In fact I prefer the damage talent playstyle over Q builds, but even the Q builds are fun.

I also get that double dragon salt from a lot of losers - complaints ranging from bad talents to low healing. But most of the time, losers fail to realize that the team would have lost even with Jugs. Also no one ever thanks you for using dragon. Ever. Am happy that's its been buffed.
    This is the build I am going. I am considering trying Shake It Off. I go Q build to keep up the heals for not having the Ult...But I want to be honest here. When I go my Q build, I hardly even use Jugs, the best part about it is that it can save you some mana and force someone to use their stun on you, Lili. I am actually trying a few builds, like a this W+Q Build.

I am finding out the reason why Water Dragon is pretty bad. First off if you use it and you already have killed a hero faster than you think you would? Ult wasted, no cd reset. And it hits any 'hero', thats right, it will hit Rexxar's bear and Nova's clone. Wasted. Tank steps in front and only hits him? Whelp. It is so easily counterable.

- - - Updated - - -

Try ending the battle net task and restarting it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    This is the build I am going. I am considering trying Shake It Off. I go Q build to keep up the heals for not having the Ult...But I want to be honest here. When I go my Q build, I hardly even use Jugs, the best part about it is that it can save you some mana and force someone to use their stun on you, Lili. I am actually trying a few builds, like a this W+Q Build.

I am finding out the reason why Water Dragon is pretty bad. First off if you use it and you already have killed a hero faster than you think you would? Ult wasted, no cd reset. And it hits any 'hero', thats right, it will hit Rexxar's bear and Nova's clone. Wasted. Tank steps in front and only hits him? Whelp. It is so easily counterable.

- - - Updated - - -

Try ending the battle net task and restarting it.
    Water Dragon is a very niche ability, indeed. Its main usefulness is when you have the opposing team grouped up, or when your team is trying to retreat from a fight gone wrong. Its slow is strong enough and lasts long enough that its equivalent to a root in most cases, and its damage is no longer half bad either. You can also continue healing, as its not a channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    This is false. Looking only at assassins Li Ming is behind Illidan, Thrall, Raynor, Valla, Falstad, Nova in Master/Diamond. She is the strongest assassin in silver, bronze. So, in fact, no other assassin gets dragged down as little by 'baddies' as Li Ming.
    That's because baddies don't think those heroes are OP, so they tend not to play them.

Exact reason why Gazlowe is so high. Only really skilled Gazlowe players play him, because everyone thinks he's shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Water Dragon is a very niche ability, indeed. Its main usefulness is when you have the opposing team grouped up, or when your team is trying to retreat from a fight gone wrong. Its slow is strong enough and lasts long enough that its equivalent to a root in most cases, and its damage is no longer half bad either. You can also continue healing, as its not a channel.
    So I just got out of a match doing a Q+W build...It went pretty Glorious. It was such a good match, I felt like their team totally underestimated me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It's very much go-to in double supp comps. Water Dragon is one of the better "alternative" ults for supps, and with Lili's high-offense toolkit it makes sense for her to be the secondary while the other goes full support. The damage buff is just magic - it hits like a truck now, and with Double Dragon at 20 you cause pretty major disruption in teamfights.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's because baddies don't think those heroes are OP, so they tend not to play them.

Exact reason why Gazlowe is so high. Only really skilled Gazlowe players play him, because everyone thinks he's shit.
    False. There are no skilled players in Bronze/Silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    False. There are no skilled players in Bronze/Silver.
    Ha.

You know, as much as we act like Platinum is the most important part of the game, it's only relevant to a tiny percentage of the playerbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw playing Lili Q+W+Water Dragon build ain't so bad. I have won 8 out of 10 games I have played with it. It actually is very good, you can literally do the dps an assassin does and About like 90% healing a healer does. Besides people raging that you go Water Dragon, it is pretty good. Hell I even solod a Nazebo, as funny as fuck.
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-04-14 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

The players in bronze and silver suck ass, it's not that the Gazlowe players are skilled it's just that the players in those leagues are probably idiots who walk into turret death zones and don't gank Gazlowes.

Day 1 largest shifts from hotslogs (globally):

Li-Ming 47.1% (-4.7%)
    Jaina 47.4% (-3.1%)

Kael'thas 53.9% (+8.9%)
    Tychus 48.9% (+5.8%)

I know that right now, for me, KT has way higher ban priority than Li-ming I very much underestimated his changes. How're other faring?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

Li-Ming 47.1% (-4.7%)
    Jaina 47.4% (-3.1%)

Kael'thas 53.9% (+8.9%)
    Tychus 48.9% (+5.8%)

I know that right now, for me, KT has way higher ban priority than Li-ming I very much underestimated his changes. How're other faring?
    How has Water Dragon changed?

How has Water Dragon changed?
    ?

The damage got doubled pretty much. If you get the AP talent at 13 with the level 4 4 man wind talent and the level 20 double dragon upgrade it does pretty sick damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    ?

The damage got doubled pretty much. If you get the AP talent at 13 with the level 4 4 man wind talent and the level 20 double dragon upgrade it does pretty sick damage.
    ....I know that, I asking if the win ratio has gone up any.

....I know that, I asking if the win ratio has gone up any.
    It has, it's actually the higher win rate ultimate now. But sample size is still a little low.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

This is my base build for Lili when i play her, I had read it off a guide and just loved it. I'll swap some things around. Like if the enemy has lots of AA, I might take Lingering Blind and Elusive Feet. Lili is a hero I don't mind mixing up talents with, unless I'm going serpent.

And i've always enjoyed Water Dragon more.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2016-04-14 at 10:45 PM.
    I'm a thread killer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    This is my base build for Lili when i play her, I had read it off a guide and just loved it. I'll swap some things around. Like if the enemy has lots of AA, I might take Lingering Blind and Elusive Feet. Lili is a hero I don't mind mixing up talents with, unless I'm going serpent.

And i've always enjoyed Water Dragon more.
    This is build im using, at much great effect. It have been doing just about as much damage as assassins do, but 80% heals a support does. As long as you can stop the opposing team from bursting, it is so good. Hell, I can see people end up wanting to nerf it. I mix it up a little if I end up playing Illidan, but it is pretty good. I can not live without that e slow tbh.

It has, it's actually the higher win rate ultimate now. But sample size is still a little low.
    Yeah, if I remember right, when I looked at it, the win rate was actually the exact same for both of them?

Deleted

Li-Ming 47.1% (-4.7%)
    Jaina 47.4% (-3.1%)

Kael'thas 53.9% (+8.9%)
    Tychus 48.9% (+5.8%)

I'm quite bad at this generally and really bad with KT despite him being my 4th highest assassin. Topping hero damage almost comes as a trait with him post patch. Till now, I mostly played the heroes and roles I liked, but plan to abuse him till he gets nerfed or I'm 101% sick of him.