Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because DH's look stupid and rogues don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demonhunters can dash off a cliff and die.

Deleted
    i'll use my new fools gold ability to pay a few suckers to kill the demon hunter for me , why would i need to fight when i can just watch the fun and laugh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
    i'll use my new fools gold ability to pay a few suckers to kill the demon hunter for me , why would i need to fight when i can just watch the fun and laugh ?
    Admittedly Outlaw is very fun, but after thorough testing on the alpha, Stealth is really the only thing rogues have over DH, and if I had to choose between Stealth (which is often buggy) and Double Jump/Glide. Imma take the DH kit.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Yes, cowering on a planet that used to be chock full of powerful demons until those you didn't kill you captured or forced to flee. Very cowardly.

In what crackaddled world is this true?

Difference between needing to be topless sexy and being topless being sexier. DH's are the latter.

Demon infused power and agility>bullets.
    The only place it'd be true is Heroes of the Storm - one day, because of her undeserved popularity, she'll probably be in that game.

I mean...I just don't get why she's popular - she's not a particularly prime, powerful, top of the list example of a rogue - she was used by some dudes to kill a human leader, and even with that guy's death, the orcs still got rolled and ended up either dying, fleeing, or in concentration camps.

Basically, Garona isn't to Orcs or Rogues what Thrall is to Orcs and Shaman. Or what Tirion Fordring is to paladins.

Personally, I'd like the big lore character for rogues to be Ravenholdt or Sanguinar, or maybe even Van Cleef's daughter.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Admittedly Outlaw is very fun, but after thorough testing on the alpha, Stealth is really the only thing rogues have over DH, and if I had to choose between Stealth (which is often buggy) and Double Jump/Glide. Imma take the DH kit.
    Demon Hunters are also a better solo class along with mobility.

Rogues are on the ropes in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    demon hunters cant be orcs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Demon Hunters are also a better solo class along with mobility.

Rogues are on the ropes in Legion.
    Rogues are almsot allways top dps in raids and as such sought after.

I doubt demon hunters are going to come in and dominate rdps

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what will happen to doublejump-slowfall over a giant fall-to-death size pit DH when rogue shadowstep>cheapshot him
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Dont worry rogues will still be the #1 or #2 dps spec and have better utility then every other competing class

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Touché. I'm going to choose to ignore this though because it dismantles my whole OP.
    Greatest summary of the internet thought process. I thank you for this, made me genuinely laugh
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Because Thunderfury, I thought this was obvious.

Thats why they were given thunderfury.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Demon Hunters can't be pirates.

/thread

Deleted
    DH's are pretty awful to play all things considered bois, I mean lets not get it twisted they have fucked Rogue up a fair bit aswel but its still better than the weak sauce coming off DH 2 button dance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Gnomes can't be Demon Hunters, but they can be Rogues.

ROGUES WIN
    You already know that gnomes are smurfs with vitiligo right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues are so insecure. Every time there's a new class... Why play Rogue when you can play Death Knight, why play Rogue when you can play Monk. Now it's Why play Rogue when you can play Illidan?

Honestly most of you fucks should just be happy. You've all been wanting to be Illidan for years, considering the sheer number that transmog to the blindfold. Go enjoy your weird anime fantasy.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

All I need to say is:

PISTOL SHOT TO THE FOREHEAD. Blam, Demon Hunter twitching on the ground brains outside their blindfolds.

And lore legend: HARRISON JONES. Didn't you watch Indiana Jones? Flashy sword twirling guy owned by a PISTOL SHOT TO THE FOREHEAD?

Yeah, pistol shot pretty much owns spinning unwieldy blades.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    All I need to say is:

PISTOL SHOT TO THE FOREHEAD. Blam, Demon Hunter twitching on the ground brains outside their blindfolds.

And lore legend: HARRISON JONES. Didn't you watch Indiana Jones? Flashy sword twirling guy owned by a PISTOL SHOT TO THE FOREHEAD?

Yeah, pistol shot pretty much owns spinning unwieldy blades.
    Between the Eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Between the Eyes!
    That's after five (six with deeper stratagem) pistol shots!
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.