Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...-on-ex-/nqtkY/

You can watch the video above where this Trump Supporter Animal attacks her viciously. You will see her (Light beige sweater with dark blue pants) talking to trump, and all the action happens after that.
    Okay listen, I don't think viciously means what you think it does....I'm not for trump or his stoolies, but you best never leave your bubble if that's what you call vicious...
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Sadface Trump haters:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/13/politi...ped/index.html

Shoutout to all those legal eagles that thought they knew what was up.
    Lots of armchair lawyers on here.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    It's far more likely that the states attorney chose not to make such a massive spectacle out of a simple battery case, since him doing so would pretty clearly be for political reasons and result in him being slammed for being politically biased. Simple battery rarely ever gets more attention than a warning and a mark in their record in case a pattern of it develops.
    Exactly. Pretty much hoping the "scandal" ends here as it was flat out reaching from Trump haters IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I'm actually happier that this wasn't turned into even more of a circus. Same with the "Cruz women" which, yeah, went nowhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Exactly. Pretty much hoping the "scandal" ends here as it was flat out reaching from Trump haters IMO.
    It might not end here. The reporter is considering suing Lewandowski for defamation.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    It might not end here. The reporter is considering suing Lewandowski for defamation.
    Which I hope the results are not made public. It was stupid ammunition to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be hilarious tomorrow if it turns out they're not prosecuting because he agreed to apologize - it will literally be Trumpers claiming that him admitting guilt is proof he didn't do it (a better metaphor for the Trump campaign and supporters is difficult to imagine).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    It's going to be hilarious tomorrow if it turns out they're not prosecuting because he agreed to apologize - it will literally be Trumpers claiming that him admitting guilt is proof he didn't do it (a better metaphor for the Trump campaign and supporters is difficult to imagine).
    Apparently that is what they were trying to do but it's not known what happened. Some folks feel that if fell through. The reporter was willing to accept that as an end to all of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Which I hope the results are not made public. It was stupid ammunition to begin with.
    Not sure I agree. I think it affected Trump's campaign and cost him in some of the primaries. Cruz and Kaisch surely benefited from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    @michelleFields you are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.

"Based on the above-described investigation, probable cause exists to charge Corey Lewandowski DOB 9/18/1973 with (1) count of Simple Battery per FSS 784.03 (1) (a) (1), in that he did intentionally touch Michelle Fields ... against the will of Michelle Fields."
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

You were saying?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

You were saying?
    That Lewandowski said he didn't touch her and the cops charged him with doing so. Can't you read?

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Sadface Trump haters:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/13/politi...ped/index.html

Shoutout to all those legal eagles that thought they knew what was up.
    I wasn't surprised at this, people who are on her side and blinded by their political beliefs.

Deleted
    Trump is life.

He can still become emperor of mankind!

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The issue you two are having is the bold parts above. He also had no obligation to respond...
    and her exaggerated account of what happened didn't happen either she wasn't jerked back she wasn't almost dragged to the ground she didn't almost loose her balance all she claimed happened

she made a montain out of a mole hill

This was a such a joke from the beginning. I hope legal action can be taken against Michelle Fields for this waste of everyone's time. She should never be hired again.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    Lots of armchair lawyers on here.
    Isn't every lawyer an armchair lawyer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Isn't every lawyer an armchair lawyer?
    No. Some sit on armless chairs or benches.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

You were saying?
    You are omitting the part where Lewandowski reversed course from that blatant lie on twitter to where he was Trump's personal Jack Bauer, his only hope in defense from Fields' "attack" on Trump -- one that the trained personal security professionals of the US Secret Service didn't consider serious.

I loved watching the Prosecutor BTFO of that vapid cry baby Fields at the press conference.

7+ Year Old Account
    I loved watching the Prosecutor BTFO of that vapid cry baby Fields at the press conference.
    In a statement issued Thursday by Chief Assistant State Attorney Adrienne Ellis, the state attorney's office explained that “While the facts support the allegation that Mr. Lewandowski did grab Ms. Fields’ arm against her will, Mr. Lewandowski has a reasonable hypothesis of innocence. There is insufficient evidence to rebut these defenses. Therefore, although probable cause exists, the state will No File this case.”
    Link to the actual statement:
    http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2...0-14120148.pdf

"Lewandowski and Trump’s campaign initially denied that the campaign manager even touched the reporter, saying Fields made it up. But after video was released from surveillance cameras clearly showing Lewandowski being the one who grabbed Fields, the campaign accused the reporter of exaggerating what happened.

The prosecutor noted Lewandowski’s initial denial. “Soon after the incident, Mr. Lewandowski publicly denied touching Ms. Fields in any way."
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/14/st...#ixzz45pXTKdtU
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-04-14 at 07:23 PM.

Fields did everything she was directed not to do she was directed to stand in a designated area which she violated when she left that area to pursue Trump. she violated the protective bubble around Trump, and made physical contact with him which Trump recoiled from that warranted Lewandowski to take action and remove the perceived threat

If this was Obama or Clinton she would have been thrown to the ground and subdued
    and scolded by the media for not following the directives given to her