Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I apologize for not being active today; I don't know what to make of today's events. Haven't been this confused since the Neighborhood Z game.

As with Uggor, I'd like to hear from the accused before deciding if I'm going to throw my vote on him, though with only three hours left in the day I find the likelihood of that happening to be slim.

Deleted
    So I went back through your quotes arlee and found 2 of note:

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I guess I misunderstood you then. I'm not rebelling strongly. I'm laughing at your logic errors. Honestly I don't care if I die or not, as evidenced by the fact I'm being fairly aggressive. I'd prefer you guys let scum nk me instead of lynching me which you personally seem super keen on. Fact is alive I help town, but if I die that will provide town with useful info as well. So no, I don't care outside of that I'd rather lynch someone who might possibly be scum.
    Here you are trying to avoid a lynch saying you're better Night Kill fodder. Except A) Scum aren't going to go after someone who claims they'd make better NK fodder and B) You condemned someone else to die in your place on Night 1, having no idea as to their role (again you could have killed another TPR)

Honestly Danner has just felt off to me all game... of course I could just be hopeful since I am town
    If you need to say You're cool, then you aren't cool.

This coupled with your random negative influence (for town) role leads me to believe your scummy mcscum

Vote Arlee

Celtic, if we are ever in a game with a vigilante and you don't vote to lynch them on the grounds they could have killed a TPR, I'm going to call you out for hypocrisy

Deleted
    Celtic, if we are ever in a game with a vigilante and you don't vote to lynch them on the grounds they could have killed a TPR, I'm going to call you out for hypocrisy
    And if a Vigi ever kills on Night 1 I will self vote along with you scum buddy

- - - Updated - - -

Wait that made no sense

What I meant is that if a Vigi NKed on Night 1 then yes I would vote them

- - - Updated - - -
    @Arlee: Question: How often can you target the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    You just called me scum buddy? Are you trying to make me seem scummy while admitting you are scum? o.O Sloppy

I'm not actually going to answer that question as knowing it would help scum too much. So I decline on that one.

Deleted
    You just called me scum buddy? Are you trying to make me seem scummy while admitting you are scum? o.O Sloppy

I'm not actually going to answer that question as knowing it would help scum too much. So I decline on that one.
    It was a joke - As in your a buddy but scum. Kinda like how people have friends who are girls but they aren't girlfriends (but when girls have friends that are girls they can be girlfriends)

Actually it can't. Its either every other night or every night.

Basically vigi, if large flips town, be careful targetting arlee. She could shift the kill to someone else

- - - Updated - - -

Andddddd the person you targetted last night is dead so really it doesnt matter what your answer is

Which makes me thinking you're trying to backtrack about your role and be non-committal

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if this is irrelevant or not, but I had no indication at all in my QT that a swap took place night 1 between Arlee and Largehorn, nor do I know whether that would be normally indicated.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    I don't know if this is irrelevant or not, but I had no indication at all in my QT that a swap took place night 1 between Arlee and Largehorn, nor do I know whether that would be normally indicated.
    Unfortunately the point of the swap is that you are not told at all. In a scenario like this it is typical for you to just receive your result and have to deal with not knowing how accurate it is.

It wouldn't normally be indicated as the point of these roles is to sow confusion usually, and that'd be avoided if you were informed. That's also why I'm not entirely convinced this role is town.

Yea like I said the role is problematic, honestly someone would have to be insane to fake claim it imo. I'd really rather you lynch Largehorn because he's definitely scum and hasn't even bothered to show-up to say anything and we are down to under 2 and a half hours left at this point. But I get not believing redirector is town.

- - - Updated - - -

Anywho, I'm leaving work now. I should be back in about an hour and a half to two hours.

Deleted
    Yea like I said the role is problematic, honestly someone would have to be insane to fake claim it imo. I'd really rather you lynch Largehorn because he's definitely scum and hasn't even bothered to show-up to say anything and we are down to under 2 and a half hours left at this point. But I get not believing redirector is town.

- - - Updated - - -

Anywho, I'm leaving work now. I should be back in about an hour and a half to two hours.
    Crazy or Crazy like a fox to claim it.

In fairness all the good claims are gone. Tracker, JK, Cop. What fake claims could scum make at this juncture and avoid getting lynched via a guilty

@Danner: Sorry for grilling you.

So today is fun. D2: "Stop trying to out TPRs." D3: "Let's vote Satsu for trying to out TPRs." D4: "Let's have the TPRs mass claim."

I'm inclined to believe Arlee is a redirector, namely because she pulled out that claim within 7 minutes of Senna's. If I had to come up with a fake claim, it would take me significantly more than 7 minutes to do it. On the other hand, I don't like two parts of her claim: 1) that she apparently redirects only one action, and the one chosen is "random" and 2) that Strikered died. 1 seems like it could be a convenient excuse to justify 2. I'm not eager to test that by lynching her since we can also test that by lynching Largehorn.

Unvote

Deleted
    Burn the non-voters!

1. Arialla - Voted Largehorn
    2. Arlee - Voted Largehorn
    3. Catta - Voted Largehorn
    4. Celtic - Voted Arlee
    5. Danner - Voted Dupti
    6. Dendrek - Unvoted
    7. Dupti - Voted Largehorn
    8. Graeham - Voted Largehorn
    9. Kryllian - No Vote
    10.Kurenai - No vote on record
    11.Largehorn - No vote on Record
    12.Monkz - Voted Largehorn
    13.Reticence - Voted Largehorn
    14.Robo - Voted Uggor
    15.Senna - Voted Arlee
    16.Uggor - Unvoted
    17.Valyrian - No vote on record
    18.Xanjori - No vote on record

My vote is on Arlee?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait that made no sense

What I meant is that if a Vigi NKed on Night 1 then yes I would vote them

- - - Updated - - -
    I've done it

I'm not voting Large because there's no need. His lynch is already assured.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I'm not voting Large because there's no need. His lynch is already assured.
    Same, was trying to give him a chance to come say SOMETHING, ANYTHING.

Do we have enough votes that he is dead?

The day hadn't ended yet, if that's what you're asking.

7+ Year Old Account
    At least two of us indicated we would be voting Large but were holding out to see if he offers any defense.