10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Possessed View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Possessed
    Armory link Model of Illidan (the new model for instance, if you can) Make his eyes out of control if it looks cool, I'd like to see it thanks
    Your pose: Chest shot and up would be nice. Whatever pose you feel looks coolest.
    General colour scheme: Fel green and demon hunter class color purple with black smoke surrounding him.
    Any extras: Would be really cool to have the demon hunter Crest somewhere incorporated in it.

1 week bump Thanks to whoever picks this one up!
    2 week bump thanks!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    PMR for @Caillee. I've included the side by side signatures (as requested), as well as an all-in-one version. You also have three avatars to choose from.
    YAY I love them, thank you <3 <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done, @Wildjade
    Aww thank you Winter just doing the one for now, still got a lot of stuff to practice lol

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Twitch background

Hey there,

I've just started to stream some and I would like to get a new splash screen for when I'm afk/brb, a welcome to the stream splash screen for when I'm about to stream and a Gone offline one to.

I really like the signature I've got here and the team should be a crow and gaming. I mainly play WoW and mostly as horde.
    If you have another bright idea around built around a crow, dark and evil, feel free to go with that :-)

I would like something dark as I have in my signature here, something in the line of the text in the signature "the first evil" with my twitch name crowpala.
    On twitch I'm know for teasing ppl with food links, so maybe a pile of burgers or something "hidden" in the picture in a corner....
    A flock of crows = murder, so maybe writen in red somewhere: "REDRUM" with a flock of crows flying in the picture...

I'll leave the artistict up to you guys and look forward to see what you can come up with. For any questions, please feel free to send me PM here.

TL/DR:
    Twitch overlay/package
    Visable text "Crowpala - the first evil". This should be the main visable text, but I want also a "REDRUM" writing somewhere
    Art work A dark and evil looking consept with a crow as main feature. Flock of crows flying in the background. If there is a chance to incorporate a pile of food "hiden" in the picture that would be great, maybe some burgers and donuts.
    The rest I leave up to the artist so go nuts :-)
    Last edited by crowpala; 2016-05-27 at 07:14 AM.

I'm looking for an avatar and perhaps also a twitter banner

Size: 200x200(1500x500 for the banner)
    Visible text: SKAYAQ(All caps, a cool font eg. the one from Diablo II)
    Logo: An Eagle Behind the text, the head should be in the center and the wings spread.
    General colour scheme: Black background, white eagle, brass for the text
    Specifics: My main characters are often Thief or Ranger archetypes, so arrows, shadows and dripping poison would be cool. Perhaps even an arrowhead instead of one of the A's.

If anyone will make this, it would be much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a few questions regarding how you all get the models into signatures. Is there a way to download it a s png with a transparent background or something? Or is there a site to get them from?

10+ Year Old Account
    We use WoW Model Viewer. I typically choose a bright green background color in WoW Model Viewer and then when I load the saved character image in Photoshop, I take the green color out by using the Color Range feature.
    Alright I'll just make my own then, cheers.

Deleted
    I have a few questions regarding how you all get the models into signatures. Is there a way to download it a s png with a transparent background or something? Or is there a site to get them from?
    Sorry for spam, if its rly necessary delete the post.
    Hello, there is a program calling [Wow Model Viewer]
    it will help you to get every character or npc in the game with all the items available so far, after that simply you start work in PS with it, i dont think its rly necessary to upload pictures to show you after there is so much tutorials.so start browsing and imma waiting for your first works :P

Pro english (facepalm)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleiradabest View Post
    Sorry for spam, if its rly necessary delete the post.
    Hello, there is a program calling [Wow Model Viewer]
    it will help you to get every character or npc in the game with all the items available so far, after that simply you start work in PS with it, i dont think its rly necessary to upload pictures to show you after there is so much tutorials.so start browsing and imma waiting for your first works :P

Pro english (facepalm)
    I like to use cinema 4D as well but my current comp can't handle that right now. I'll just have to deal with Good ol PS. Thanks for the tip. Your english is just fine! I don't know any other languages so you have me beat. lol

Hey, thanks for looking into this!

Signature:

Visible text:
    Neurosis (purple color name)

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...eurosis/simple

Gear set:
    My current transmog as seen on armory please.

Helm visible:
    Nope

Your pose:
    The casting pose but i want a close on the face

General colour scheme:

purple shadow priest theme would be awsome =)

Any extras:

Since shadow priest got the new old god theme, could you put some tentacles around the signature?

Thanks in advance I really appreciate it !!
    Last edited by Chantique; 2016-04-15 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so I have the Wow model viewer and it's only showing the old models instead of the newer ones? Is that all it has or am I missing a setting?

Deleted
    Ok so I have the Wow model viewer and it's only showing the old models instead of the newer ones? Is that all it has or am I missing a setting?
    thank you. :P So as far as i use this program (since 2013) i know its depend of your game if you playing some (pirate server like "WOTLK") will updeate only "wotlk" items etc. i berly have no idea and i never work with cinema 4D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleiradabest View Post
    thank you. :P So as far as i use this program (since 2013) i know its depend of your game if you playing some (pirate server like "WOTLK") will updeate only "wotlk" items etc. i berly have no idea and i never work with cinema 4D
    It's all good at least it's loading the updated ones via the armory so that works I guess.
    I am working on a signature for one of my alts as I am typing this. I'll post it after I am done!

- - - Updated - - -

We use WoW Model Viewer. I typically choose a bright green background color in WoW Model Viewer and then when I load the saved character image in Photoshop, I take the green color out by using the Color Range feature.
    Ok so where does one find the spell effects to use as well?

Say I want to use a Zen orb from one of the monks in wow. Is there a way to export it to ps?

10+ Year Old Account
    I make the spell effects myself, with the help of different Photoshop brushes.
    Oh alright easy enough I guess!

If you go to DeviantArt, there are loads of PS Brushes to download and use
    Speaking of DA, check your email!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hard drive with my portfolio along with all my high res textures and brushes crashed and it's been hard to jump back into things, but I will ease into it again. It's one of the only things I enjoy doing. Thanks for the tips everyone and maybe when I get familiar enough with PS again I'll help out with sigs and things.

Deleted

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Difelle View Post
    Hello! been looking around here and i love all the things i see! was thinking maybe i could get one, so i gave it a try! very kind if u could make one

Wallpaper:
    Size: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Rexot
    Armory/set: DRUID CM pandaria set
    Helm Visible: yes
    Pose: ur choice, any cool
    Weapon: Cm WOD blue glaive
    Race: night elf, female
    Background: Kezan isle if possible, if not suprise me

Thanks in advance!
    Second bump thanks very much in advance guys! keep the great work up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbathed View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080 / 1600x900 (Two monitors, mainly needs to fit the 1920x1080.)
    Visible text: "In the end no one dies, we merely repeat what we've lived for eternity." -Shadowbathed (In the bottom right corner.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wbathed/simple // http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Socksz/simple
    Gear set: For the DK - same as what he is wearing. For the Warrior - T18Mythic, with 2 Calamity's.
    Helm visible: Yes for the DK, No for the Warrior.
    Your pose: Make them seem troubled I guess, but add your own touch.
    General colour scheme: Black and green fel feel, like it really is the end.
    Any extras: Make it feel like they know whats about to happen, they realize how the Legion could be the end of us all.

EDIT: I just thought it might be neat to have them looking forward at the Legion invasion. Backs to the camera sort of deal. That might be cool if you want to go with it. Like starting into this.
    2nd bump / 2 week bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Hi Guys,

I need some more work done this time as a signature (MMOC and Guild Launch)

Visible text: Rehok
    Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Rehok/simple
    Gear set: Bloodfang Set with Legendary Daggers (if they are going to be visible)
    Helm visible: You can decide to keep it or remove it
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: Take your pic!
    General colour scheme: Dark/Shadowy
    Any extras: Wings from the legendary Daggers to be visible and a matching profile pic if possible
    1 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by EpicTank View Post
    i have recently been put in charge of putting together a website for my guild and am in need of a banner
    Guild name: Ambitious Losers
    server: Stormrage-US
    faction: alliance
    Text: Ambitious Losers losing is never an option
    Color scheme: really anything related to current or Legion content
    1 week bump/ edit the banner will be used on an Enjin Guild site, im not entirely sure what their size limits are as for the color scheme/design after some thinking i would like something with the front facade of Helfire Citadel. amd the text should be 2 lines " Ambitious Losers/ Losing is never an option"