Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My ex guild is selling archimonde for 300k, 700k with the mount. Competition on the realm is fierce, with 6 guilds selling the mount. EU.
    Last edited by Cracked; 2016-04-15 at 09:45 AM.

I'd say 750k for archi kill, 1.5 mil for kill + mount, 2.5 mil for full clear. If you want to sell ML, you probably can ask ppl to bid on gear when it drops as well.

*EU relams*

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    My ex guild is selling archimonde for 300k, 700k with the mount. Competition on the realm is fierce, with 6 guilds selling the mount. EU.
    Unless it's a quiet server with 6 guilds it shouldn't really matter, as there'll be no end of people willing to pay gold cap for it (unless they've been multi-running this since like december)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Going through Limit's public logs, they never have that many people getting carried - they have:

2x on April 11.
    2x in one raid, 3x in another on April 4.
    2x on March 29.

And then they don't go any further back.

As for Encore:

1x on April 13.
    1x on March 30.
    2x on March 23.
    2x on March 16.
    1x on March 9.
    2 on March 2.

Fused:

2x on April 6.
    2x on March 30.
    1x on March 23.
    1x on March 16.
    2x On March 10 (looks like the first time they carried 2x, had over 20 wipes that week).

So Limit did 3x in one raid once, and that's the highest out of the guilds you mentioned. I'm still waiting patiently for you to point me in the direction of a guild doing 5x.
    damn, 2 dead is still impressive though.

Yep, 1 mill for kill another 1 mil for the mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    Selling kills is the biggest cancer in this game.
    Sorry I can't hear you crying as I sit atop my mountain of gold

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    This is against the Blizzard rules, so instead of talking to a real guild i think you talked to some kind of gold seller dude xD No respected 13/13M guild sells for real money.
    You must have missed Wrath where top guilds openly admitted selling enough cash Invincible runs they paid for gametime and Cataclysm for every one of their raiders.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2016-04-15 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    No, posts like yours are.

To the OP. We sell them 500k a kill with no mount and 900k for a kill with mount and loot that main raiders dont need.
    No I believe posts like yours are the cancer. It's hilarious how people put such a value on a mount. Having the mount isn't actually an achievement (well it might be,but you know what I mean).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    You talk as if Blizzard is ignorant about the fact that sales happen. They're not doing anything about it, but they sure as fuck know that it's happening.
    sure they do. it is just difficult to prove it and get accounts banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    People pay 1 million for mediocre BMAH mounts like the one from Al'Akir or Ragnaros.

I know a guy who bought full mythic boost for cash and talked about it in game (not on ts or any channel Blizz cannot see). Nothing was done to him. Blizzard doesn't care.
    they do. its against TOS. it is just so difficult to prove that they have better things to chase. although the posts in group finder that more or less state dollar prices are a bit brazen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    You have never done hfc before:
    Scenario 1: Farm 30k vs. Try to kill hc Archimonde
    Scenario 2: Farm 1M vs. Try to kill mythic Archimonde

I don't see why the choice in my scenario to kill mythic Archimonde rather than farming 1M, is more absurd than yours, where you'd rather try to kill hc Archi rather than farming 30k.
    Because in one you played the game and gained whatever respect your peers deem suited to the level of your accomplishment and the other you had someone else play the game for you and gained whatever derision you deserve for doing so.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftzor View Post
    In all honesty we actually carried 4 people . X2 booster and x2 raiders constant dc mid fight u can check the logs they died early in p3 (1st dance). The hardest part to boost on archi is not p1/p2...its p3 3rd infernals especially since we dont save the ring for them but rather for 4th incase boss isnt low enough. What we do for 3rd is have our afflic/boonkin save 1 dark soul charge/3min cds and just hope for the best, since in some of our boost runs we only have 1 dk...we actually had no dk the other day so it was kinda all about rng on infernal spawns.
    Eh, I'd argue the hardest part about boosting is not fucking your timings up in terms of when you push the boss. Dealing with 4x infernal waves with less people isn't a big issue, marks might be if you don't have a ton of solo classes (mages, hunters). That said, I don't know who you are or what guild you're part of, your signature lacks any sort of information and have an odd-character name, so can't even check :P.
    That aside, still lacking a 5-boost guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Unless it's a quiet server with 6 guilds it shouldn't really matter, as there'll be no end of people willing to pay gold cap for it (unless they've been multi-running this since like december)
    My guild first killed Archimonde on October 28 and we didn't start doing full split runs until February. We have all of our mounts and are selling kills now too. We priced out the same as Honestly.

Also, Dracodraco is 100% correct as to the biggest difficulty to selling Mythic Archimonde and Mannoroth kills. The other bosses are easy enough that you can't really tell a difference with carries who are dead.
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    8/10M - 10hr raiding schedule

Twitter: @Tanned_
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tanned_priest

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    No I believe posts like yours are the cancer. It's hilarious how people put such a value on a mount. Having the mount isn't actually an achievement (well it might be,but you know what I mean).
    Its a mount. Nothing more. The store sells mounts people bitch, players sell a means to get a mount players bitch. All from the same ones that cant afford to buy either on their own. Archimonde at this point is no achievement as people are pushing him at the first doomfire. Only problem is getting into a guild that does it as most have the people that they need and want. They trial people who "Maybe" better than current raiders but...yeah, good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Because in one you played the game and gained whatever respect your peers deem suited to the level of your accomplishment and the other you had someone else play the game for you and gained whatever derision you deserve for doing so.
    You misunderstood my point (which I admit I didn't formulate very clearly).

Deleted
    EU realm - we sell mythic Archi without mount for 600k and we sell mythic Archi+mount for 1m 250k. WF/socket loot that's needed not included. Not hard to find people to buy it for 1m 250k, but for every serious buyer you get 10 idiots saying you'll never sell it for that much because "lol over gold cap" or "people don't have gold like that" or "lol only one boss and a stupid mount for that" along with a lot of childish slander.
    Full run with mount 2m and full run without mount 1m 500k

Stopped boosting HC after it dropped under 40k, goes for 25-30k now (Manno+Archi personal, we used to only do Archi tho with save-reset from alts).

As far as I am aware we usually have two buyers for a total of 1.6 million. I don't think the amount matters too much as we'd clear anyways at least once per id.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Sorry I can't hear you crying as I sit atop my mountain of gold
    Even mountains of gold don't change how detrimental sell raids have become and before you'll try that one thanks but I am in a selling group that's earning good amounts.
    You talk as if Blizzard is ignorant about the fact that sales happen. They're not doing anything about it, but they sure as fuck know that it's happening.
    Not ignorant but how do you prove anything unless the participants are absurd fucktards ?

10+ Year Old Account
    You have never done hfc before:
    Scenario 1: Farm 30k vs. Try to kill hc Archimonde
    Scenario 2: Farm 1M vs. Try to kill mythic Archimonde

I don't see why the choice in my scenario to kill mythic Archimonde rather than farming 1M, is more absurd than yours, where you'd rather try to kill hc Archi rather than farming 30k.
    Because Mythic Archimonde is less accessible and people want the title, gear, and mount? Gold really isn't that big of an issue that you seem to be making it out to be for some people, spending that much on a Mythic kill isn't foreign, and honestly compared to how easy it is to get gold now, you're essentially paying the same value for a Mythic kill as you would for a Heroic kill in a previous expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yep, 1 mill for kill another 1 mil for the mount.
    Absolutely not, that is a huge rip off. I bought Blackhand's mount like two months into HFC for 350k. Do not pay more than 600k to 750k for the Mythic Arch mount. It will go down in price as more guilds are 13/13 regularly. 2 million for the mount is a scam.

Because Mythic Archimonde is less accessible and people want the title, gear, and mount? Gold really isn't that big of an issue that you seem to be making it out to be for some people, spending that much on a Mythic kill isn't foreign, and honestly compared to how easy it is to get gold now, you're essentially paying the same value for a Mythic kill as you would for a Heroic kill in a previous expansion.
    So gold isn't an issue when we're talking 1M but 40k on an archi hc kill when you've never done hfc before boggles your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Even mountains of gold don't change how detrimental sell raids have become and before you'll try that one thanks but I am in a selling group that's earning good amounts.
    I couldn't care less. Blame Blizzard for making WoD the expansion where the average player can gold cap 3 times over by clicking a bunch of buttons in a facebook game.

10+ Year Old Account
    So gold isn't an issue when we're talking 1M but 40k on an archi hc kill when you've never done hfc before boggles your mind?
    hey guys looping around in this circle for the first time so far: I was asking why someone would buy a heroic Archimonde kill when it's easily puggable. instead of being absolutely useless and ignoring entire posts like you have been, Raiju raised a point that I didn't think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I couldn't care less. Blame Blizzard for making WoD the expansion where the average player can gold cap 3 times over by clicking a bunch of buttons in a facebook game.
    good for you. Also no that would be quite stupid since it already became an issue before wod.