Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Alliance What are we going to do about Genn Greymane?

Genn is a danger to the Alliance. His personal vendetta against Sylvanas will cost everyone the fate of Azeroth. He commands the entire Alliance military at the Broken Shore and spearheads the invasion against Sylvanas instead of looking for prisoners or fighting the Legion. I mean just look at this guy, hes a complete moron! Even after the supreme leader of your faction dies, you still want to cost more lives on both sides over your kingdom and your son who've been gone for nearly half a decade! He's going to decieve Anduin and Jaina for his personal desires and not what is right for the Alliance.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Blizz hasn't really made a new story since Warcraft 3

He is just the Alliance's version of garrosh hellscream.

I am getting tired of the trope of a good man driven to madness over the loss of his Son,people,brother,old god corruption, fel corruption, undeath, and ect.

Its honestly getting a little stale say what you will but gul'dan felt like a breath of fresh air. It was nice to have a villain that didn't suffer from a savoir complex first.

Deleted
    Dont worry we as Horde will kill him when we get the change.

Garrosh Greymane is gonna get us all killed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I would slam him to the ground...Take my sword and rip off his head.
    Watch as he reverts back into Human form with a shocked expression on his headless face.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
    Don't mess with the Horde you furry mocker.

Sure, sure. Kill him all you want. But be sure to keep his coat in good condition. Tailors need to use it to make player coats.

The Horde's had a unstable and dangerous military leader since Vanilla and nothing happened to her, can't see this would be any different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet Red Sword View Post
    Sure, sure. Kill him all you want. But be sure to keep his coat in good condition. Tailors need to use it to make player coats.
    A worgen fur would also look good on the warchief throne.

We should throw him a parade while he marches through Undercity with Sylvanas's head on a pike.

Anduin will leave for a while to train in his priestly ways, and leave Genn in charge. Genn will procede to relentlessly attack the Horde, commiting many war crimes, and alienate and push away all other Alliance leaders in the process. He then will hole up in Stormwind and challenge the world with some questionable evil artifact/magic/entity from times past, and we will have the Siege of Stormwind. He will be spared at the end and taken to trial. He will then manage to escape and travel to an alternate reality to rally Alliance leaders from the past using half-truths. Then they will invade Azeroth, we will push back and invade their realm in a brandd new, completely original expansion.

Deleted
    @GennGreymane

We should kill him.

Deleted
    Is this a childish response to another topic by the name of "What are we going to do about Sylvannas"?
    Don't answer, it's rhetoric.

Looking at blizzards track records i say he is going to end a up the villain of the next expansion and a raidboss.
    We will get to siege Stormwind but this time the damage caused by the siege stays forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Anduin will leave for a while to train in his priestly ways, and leave Genn in charge. Genn will procede to relentlessly attack the Horde, commiting many war crimes, and alienate and push away all other Alliance leaders in the process. He then will hole up in Stormwind and challenge the world with some questionable evil artifact/magic/entity from times past, and we will have the Siege of Stormwind. He will be spared at the end and taken to trial. He will then manage to escape and travel to an alternate reality to rally Alliance leaders from the past using half-truths. Then they will invade Azeroth, we will push back and invade their realm in a brandd new, completely original expansion.
    One question remains: Which military outpost with a lot of civis in them is Genn going to bomb? Or maybe he is weaponizing the worgen curse like the undead plague. Need to have symmetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    We should throw him a parade while he marches through Undercity with Sylvanas's head on a pike.
    Only as long as her head still talks.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-04-15 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    @GennGreymane

We should kill him.
    If I'm going down, I am taking you all with me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    We should throw him a parade while Sylvanas marches through Undercity with his head on a pike.
    fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well I would slam him to the ground...Take my sword and rip off his head.
    Watch as he reverts back into Human form with a shocked expression on his headless face.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
    Don't mess with the Horde you furry mocker.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    We need to vote for him. He will build a wall (oh wait, he already did) give us all small loan of the milion gold and make america again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Genn is a danger to the Alliance. His personal vendetta against Sylvanas will cost everyone the fate of Azeroth. He commands the entire Alliance military at the Broken Shore and spearheads the invasion against Sylvanas instead of looking for prisoners or fighting the Legion. I mean just look at this guy, hes a complete moron! Even after the supreme leader of your faction dies, you still want to cost more lives on both sides over your kingdom and your son who've been gone for nearly half a decade! He's going to decieve Anduin and Jaina for his personal desires and not what is right for the Alliance.
    Isn't he Tichondrius

No, this is exactly what we need. There needs to be more faction conflict between the Alliance and the Horde.

Genn and Jaina getting extreme towards the Forsaken is a good thing, because it's going to spark conflicts all the way down the Alliance and Horde. Tension is good.

#makewarcraftgreatagain

We need more conflicts.

Humans/Worgen v. Forsaken is a good start.
    Dwarf v. Troll could evolve from territorial dispute in the Hinterlands.
    Night Elves v. Orcs could break out again over Kalimdor.
    Goblins v. Gnomes need to see some real bloodshed for once.

Tauren, Draenei, Blood Elves, Pandaren can just watch from the sidelines.

Night Elves v. Orcs could break out again over Kalimdor.
    Orcs could break out again over Kalimdor.
    Orcs could break out again
    Orcs out again
    Orcs again
    Orcs again
    Orcs again
    Orcs again
    Orcs
    We don't need anymore Orc lore!

I wonder, if Genn gives Jaina a bone... Worgen and psychotic bitch, what a lovely couple