Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Kil'Jaeden's Return (Spoilers)

From the bit of information we have from the Turlayon spoilers, looks like KJ is absolutely returning. Final raid boss, or will we be seeing him in the middle tier?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    From the bit of information we have from the Turlayon spoilers, looks like KJ is absolutely returning. Final raid boss, or will we be seeing him in the middle tier?
    He actually makes an appearance in a few of the Artifact quests - most notably the Rogue's Fangs of the Devourer and the Demon Hunter's Twinblades of the Deceiver.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, that's actually pretty cool to use him as such

Kil'jaeden has a palace on Argus, and the Legion portal leads straight to Argus. While Thal'dranath is likely the middle raid with Naga I would be willing to put money down on KJ's palace being the final raid.

It's pretty safe to say that nearly every "named" demon will return. Emphasis on the nearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    It's pretty safe to say that nearly every "named" demon will return. Emphasis on the nearly.
    With the Broken Shore scenario revealed, it looks like it might not even be "nearly." I was casting back to think of important named demons that *didn't* appear and I couldn't think of any. Even Lord Kruul is back, and I would've thought he'd have been forgotten. Wonder if he ever found those Aspect Shards?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    He actually makes an appearance in a few of the Artifact quests - most notably the Rogue's Fangs of the Devourer and the Demon Hunter's Twinblades of the Deceiver.
    Can you send me the link of the updated Twinblades questline?

Kil'jaden better run the **** away cause the Lich King is in town. If Sargeras is scared of the Lich King than Kil'jaeden doesn't stand a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Can you send me the link of the updated Twinblades questline?
    There doesn't seem to be a video or anything on WoWHead just yet, but I can drum up a new DH and take some screenshots if you like. Varedis isn't killed now, but rather Kil'jaeden orders him to withdraw and return to Argus. Kil'jaeden appears to take the place of Fel Lord Xilius in the new scenario.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Yay speculation and not specifically a spoiler about KJ.
    Then spoilers were his return, along with Turalyon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Kil'jaden better run the **** away cause the Lich King is in town. If Sargeras is scared of the Lich King than Kil'jaeden doesn't stand a chance.
    You need a fucking bleach enema.
    Last edited by Wildberry; 2016-04-15 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    There doesn't seem to be a video or anything on WoWHead just yet, but I can drum up a new DH and take some screenshots if you like. Varedis isn't killed now, but rather Kil'jaeden orders him to withdraw and return to Argus. Kil'jaeden appears to take the place of Fel Lord Xilius in the new scenario.
    That would be brilliant, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate, not even the Ebon Blade are scared of Lich King at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    You need a fucking bleach enema.
    Go ahead, i dare you to do that to me, i'll make a man out of you. Gonna give that ass some sweet loving.

Go ahead, i dare you to do that to me, i'll make a man out of you. Gonna give that ass some sweet loving.
    Hwat..................

Kil'Jaeden is -VASTLY- superior to the Lich King (heck KJ created him), even moreso now with Bolvar up there lacking the Plate of the Damned, that Arthas had, and the only thing Sargeras is afraid of is the Void Gods XD

Quote Originally Posted by Filipse View Post
    Kil'Jaeden is -VASTLY- superior to the Lich King (heck KJ created him), even moreso now with Bolvar up there lacking the Plate of the Damned, that Arthas had, and the only thing Sargeras is afraid of is the Void Gods XD
    Kil'jaden is a chump, the Lich king would make him get on his kneels. Than the Lich King would force him do something unspeakable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mal'Ganis is still around as was revealed in a certain quest chain in WotLK. Hasn't been seen since his cover as the leader of the Scarlet Onslaught was revealed in Icecrown.

If he makes an appearance in Legion, things will be interesting.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Mal'Ganis is still around as was revealed in a certain quest chain in WotLK. Hasn't been seen since his cover as the leader of the Scarlet Onslaught was revealed in Icecrown.

If he makes an appearance in Legion, things will be interesting.
    All ****$$^^%(^% jokes aside, i can see Mal'ganis being the final boss in legion. We will have to beat Kil'jaden and the avatar of Sargeras before we can make our way into the final boss room and face Mal'ganis.

All ****$$^^%(^% jokes aside, i can see Mal'ganis being the final boss in legion. We will have to beat Kil'jaden and the avatar of Sargeras before we can make our way into the final boss room and face Mal'ganis.
    Mate I don't want to be rude but I don't think anyone cares about your thoughts after so many troll Lich King posts. Plus, Kil'jeaden is much more powerful than Mal'ganis and Lich King together.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Mate I don't want to be rude but I don't think anyone cares about your thoughts after so many troll Lich King posts. Plus, Kil'jeaden is much more powerful than Mal'ganis and Lich King together.
    Don't compare the chump that got flushed down the toilet with people as powerful as Mal'ganis and the Lich King. Either one of them would wipe their asses with him.

Kil'jaeden is gonna get BANGED OUT if he tries messing with either of them.