Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Don't compare the chump that got flushed down the toilet with people as powerful as Mal'ganis and the Lich King. Either one of them would wipe their asses with him.

Kil'jaeden is gonna get BANGED OUT if he tries messing with either of them.
    Not really. Lich King was never meant to be too powerful, and there really isn't any source that says Lich King was that powerful. I mean, we managed to kill him way back then, and, we still actually didn't face the full-might Kil'jeaden. Anyways, I'd like a source ont he LK's power.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Not really. Lich King was never meant to be too powerful, and there really isn't any source that says Lich King was that powerful. I mean, we managed to kill him way back then, and, we still actually didn't face the full-might Kil'jeaden. Anyways, I'd like a source ont he LK's power.
    Kil'jaeden didn't come close to one shotting us without effort but the Lich King did. No boss will ever one shot the entire raid like that. The Lich King is the only one strong enough to toy with us and still win with ease. Kil'jaeden is a chump. Mal'ganis, Lich King and Sargeras are all stronger than him.

Kil'jaeden didn't come close to one shotting us without effort but the Lich King did. No boss will ever one shot the entire raid like that. The Lich King is the only one strong enough to toy with us and still win with ease. Kil'jaeden is a chump. Mal'ganis, Lich King and Sargeras are all stronger than him.
    I still don't see a source. Plus, Tirion actually kicked the crap out of him, while Tirion was basically roflstomped by Gul'dan during the Broken Shore.

Illidan pretty much did in game. (Freezing us in place and gloating.) While the book seems to say he killed a great number of Azeroth heroes before Maiev and the remaining troops ended him.

Even then Illidan was in a weak state. But even at full strength he couldn't go one on one with Kil'jaeden which is why he created a Demon Hunter army. To get the job done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Filipse View Post
    Kil'Jaeden is -VASTLY- superior to the Lich King (heck KJ created him), even moreso now with Bolvar up there lacking the Plate of the Damned, that Arthas had, and the only thing Sargeras is afraid of is the Void Gods XD
    He was when he created him but was he stronger than the Lich King at the height of his power? Probably not. The Lich King killed the greatest warriors in Azeroth with one blow something no other enemy has ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    I still don't see a source. Plus, Tirion actually kicked the crap out of him, while Tirion was basically roflstomped by Gul'dan during the Broken Shore.
    Show me a source with Gul'dan beating Tiron and Tirion did it with light powers gathered from the universe.

All ****$$^^%(^% jokes aside, i can see Mal'ganis being the final boss in legion. We will have to beat Kil'jaden and the avatar of Sargeras before we can make our way into the final boss room and face Mal'ganis.
    How is this guy still posting stuff on here
    "In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."
    | CPU - i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz + Cooler Master Hyper - 212 EVO | MB - MSI Z170A Gaming M3 | RAM - 4x HYPERX Savage Black 4GB DDR4 2133MHz | GPU - Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 | HDD #1 - 600GB Western Digital WDC | HDD #2 2TB Seagate @ 7200 RPM | SSD - HyperX Fury 240GB | PSU - LC-POWER LC8750III @750W | Mouse - Logitech G600 | KB - Logitech G910

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Justice View Post
    How is this guy still posting stuff on here
    Don't be hating hot shot.

Don't compare the chump that got flushed down the toilet with people as powerful as Mal'ganis and the Lich King. Either one of them would wipe their asses with him.

Kil'jaeden is gonna get BANGED OUT if he tries messing with either of them.
    Kil'jaeden could effortlessly kill Mal'Ganis, if Kil'jaeden is stronger than Tichondrius then he sure as shit is stronger than Mal'Ganis and stronger than the lich king.

Of course you are delusional since you'd probably also believe that the Lich king could beat deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    Kil'jaeden could effortlessly kill Mal'Ganis, if Kil'jaeden is stronger than Tichondrius then he sure as shit is stronger than Mal'Ganis and stronger than the lich king.

Of course you are delusional since you'd probably also believe that the Lich king could beat deathwing
    Mal'Ganis is leagues above Tichondrius. Mal'ganis actually has the guts to go to northrend himself to confront the Lich King unlike Kil'jaeden who is pissing himself everytime someone talks about the Lich king. Deathwing is a chump, not even worthy enough to be on the same level as Mal'ganis and the Lich King.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Mal'Ganis is leagues above Tichondrius. Mal'ganis actually has the guts to go to northrend himself to confront the Lich King unlike Kil'jaeden who is pissing himself everytime someone talks about the Lich king. Deathwing is a chump, not even worthy enough to be on the same level as Mal'ganis and the Lich King.
    Seriously, you gotta piss off with the head canon. Its fucking sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Seriously, you gotta piss off with the head canon. Its fucking sad.
    You gonna take a chill pill bro and respect others opinion or i'll make you.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    You gonna take a chill pill bro and respect others opinion or i'll make you.
    Your headcanon is shit, every topic you make in the lore forum is headcanon shit, and you waste mod time by forcing them to close your troll threads. I think I laid everything out.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Your headcanon is shit, every topic you make in the lore forum is headcanon shit, and you waste mod time by forcing them to close your troll threads. I think I laid everything out.
    Yo that's not cool man, you just straight call my opinion shit, that's disrespect bro! Don't mess with me, i'm an gangsta.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Show me a source with Gul'dan beating Tiron and Tirion did it with light powers gathered from the universe.
    Search Broken shore intro. You're welcome trollolol
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you guys responding to bulldog.You all know hes a troll !!!

You guys have to stop responding to british bulldog. He is fucking with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Source? /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    Source? /10char
    He shows up in Sub Rogue and Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact Questlines. Basically with Archimonde's permadeath in WoD, Kil'jaeden is the uncontested 2nd in command of the Burning Legion.

The Legion tie-in novel Illidan also goes into detail about Kil'jaeden's palace on Argus, and the Destruction Warlock Artifact Questline confirms that the Legion Portal on the Broken Shore is linked directly to Argus.

So based on these details, I'm speculating that Kil'jaeden's Palace on Argus could very well be the Final Raid in Legion.

Something like this could be cool:

Part 1: Entering the Catacombs under the Tomb of Sargeras. 3 Bosses.
    Part 2. Tomb of Sargeras. 3 Bosses.
    Part 3. Tomb of Sargeras. 3 Bosses.
    Part 4. Enter the Portal. We're in front of KJ's Palace on Argus. 3 Bosses.
    Part 5. Kil'jaeden himself. 1 Boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW0XVgaKh_g btw, you outright ignored the fact that Illidan almost killed us too.

- - - Updated - - -

Please stop. Jokes aside, Deathwing was tearing whole Azeroth apart, and, I believe he was the reason End Time would happen anyways, so, I really don't see Lich King being on par with Deathwing. Mal'Ganis manipulated Arthas, but that didn't make him strong at all. Tichondrius was said to be the leader of the Nathrezim, and, seeing as the Burning Legion values power, I wouldn't be surprised if the rank showed how powerful someone is. So, basically, Deathwing>Lich King>Tichondrius>Mal'Ganis. Deathwing is definitely stronger than the Lich King, and Lich King is stronger than the Dreadlords, I think, but I don't know about Tich and Mal'Ganis, I don't want to spread my headcanon around MMO-Champion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    Why are you guys responding to bulldog.You all know hes a troll !!!
    Eh I'm new to these forums and I still have hope we can redeem him I still think that he just wants to write fanfic.