Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm fine with it being a second Mage hero because to have the first alt skin for a class would be terrible to keep exclusive.

That said, FUCK exclusivity like this, especially when you have a 10-day time limit.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Good thing I've always had HS on my iPad. Not a fan of the Khadgar portrait by the looks of it, but I'm probably still buying it because I'd like to support WWF.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do want to add if you click on his portrait once you have him it says something like "Available from a promotion in April 2016" or something, so they might not let people buy him later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'm fine with it being a second Mage hero because to have the first alt skin for a class would be terrible to keep exclusive.

That said, FUCK exclusivity like this, especially when you have a 10-day time limit.
    I'm sure they'll release it at a later time to everyone, it'll probably just be $10 and the profits will go to Blizzard. I don't think they would make him super exclusive like that, not someone like Khadgar. He's the main protagonist in WoD, and Legion.
    Last edited by muto; 2016-04-15 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Well Jaina Proudtits is still the best looking Mage Hero. Khadgar's head doesn't fit with the rest of his portrait, and Medivh looks very bland on that tiny portrait. They should went with a waist and up shot, not a full body shot.
    I agree that Khadgar doesn't look quite right, but his emotes are great and he doesn't make me feel like Blizzard sees my gender as a pack of slavering chimps who'll instinctually throw money at the screen because they were shown a couple of nice titties.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

7+ Year Old Account
    So if I download Hearthstone on say my iPad I'll have it unlocked for my PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Cursecoin View Post
    So if I download Hearthstone on say my iPad I'll have it unlocked for my PC?
    Still have to buy him, just can't do it on anything but ios.

Just bought him. Makes perfect sense it'd be a hero skin for a class that already has one. Imagine the uproar if they released a skin for Druid for example, making it only available for iOS and for a week.

His hero portrait is also lower detail, almost looks like it's from an in-game cinematic. His voice actor also isn't Tony Amendola like it is in WoD.

So he's obviously rushed. But Blizz doesn't pocket any cash from it, he's cheap and for a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post

Blizzard don't need this cash, they could have taken a higher road.
    100% of the proceeds are going to charity. Blizz isn't pocketing anything.

As a collector I need to own this.

I apparently don't know anyone who owns an iPhone or iPad. I guess I need to be friendlier with turtleneck-wearing hipsters or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Still have to buy him, just can't do it on anything but ios.
    Wrong. Only purchasable on iOS but playable on PC or anything else.

It ends up I actually do have a friend.

And by that, I mean a friend who didn't sell their iPad, unlike my other friend who did for reasons unknown.

So Khadgar here I come tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Another mage hero?

Shamans, warlocks, druids and rogues are upset.
    except nobody plays rogues. i mean why make a hero nobody will buy?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Available only on iOS... and THEN you can use him elsewhere. Looks like Activi-$$ard has an Apple in their pocket...

Quote Originally Posted by ironik View Post
    Available only on iOS... and THEN you can use him elsewhere. Looks like Activi-$$ard has an Apple in their pocket...
    You know it's for a charity event, right?

Deleted
    Everyone should be on iOS by now anyway. It's 2016, boys, time to consign those other devices to the dustbin of history where they belong.

It is kind of weird that its for a charity but then they decided to make accessible to only some platforms. For the charities sake, you would think you want as many potential buyers as possible.

I just wish they make a more interesting hero. Khadgar looks so boring.

I just don't get why it had to be another human, thematically close to Medivh when they could go with Kaelthas, who would be the only male elf and fire mage on top of it.

Meh the original golden portraits look better than any extras thrown at us for $$$

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I'm interested in buying the portrait but couldn't you buy it by running an iOS emulator on Windows like everyone did for that 3 pack promotion?