10+ Year Old Account
    Fun Fact: This computer is running the same versions of Firefox and Flash Player and OS, and runs Twitch just fine

I really don't know what's going on

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    next weeks secret hitler signup sheet =3

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...UUBFLnLXk/edit

- - - Updated - - -

nighty night all =3

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So it was kinda weird seeing that bully piece of shit dragon come back, but where was his two friends?
    The fat dragon and the one with hair over his head? Probably ditched for some new ones.

Well anyway too this episode was ok...
    Slightly ok...Meh...
    At the very least it was the best Spike episode and it was good seeing dragons a little bit more that weren't stereotypical bully types.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    At the very least it was the best Spike episode and it was good seeing dragons a little bit more that weren't stereotypical bully types.
    Don Don de Don

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck cathedral of the deep!

Morning all.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Don Don de Don
    What's all this then?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, some thoughts about the new episode might be a little, um, semi-lewd.

Nice to see the sisters in a more explanatory role, and a little more relaxed.

So, um, did anyone else expect the daughter to get a crush on Spike?

And, even more dirty, did anyone else wonder how the dragon lord, being at least Colossal size, have a wife that gave birth to one that is tiny?

Now I'm hoping that one of the dragons DOES win and declares war on Equestria, so Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Starlight, Trixie, Sunset, and the rest of ponykind can annihilate em.

Also, aren't all dragons immune to fire? What's so dangerous for them to go into a volcano?

Headcanon time: Ember's attitude is a reference to the fact that older generations of pony were, well, super lame. "Just so you know, we're not gonna pick flowers or whatever ponies do". This time, it's for real. A real TV show.

Theoretically, Twilight could just teleport Spike to the end, and that would be it. She wouldn't of course, but it is technically possible.

I get the whole thing about Garble being kind of Spike's rival, being he's such a giant D-bag, but it doesn't really explain why he was the only other dragon to make it to the end. he sure doesn't seem like the smartest or strongest, not even remotely.

So, Ember gets to be lord, and has new understanding of friendship. Twilight gets to literally write the book on dragons, and Spike saved the day.

I got tinglies. This episode was freaking cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So, some thoughts about the new episode might be a little, um, semi-lewd.

Nice to see the sisters in a more explanatory role, and a little more relaxed.

So, um, did anyone else expect the daughter to get a crush on Spike?

And, even more dirty, did anyone else wonder how the dragon lord, being at least Colossal size, have a wife that gave birth to one that is tiny?

Now I'm hoping that one of the dragons DOES win and declares war on Equestria, so Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Starlight, Trixie, Sunset, and the rest of ponykind can annihilate em.

Also, aren't all dragons immune to fire? What's so dangerous for them to go into a volcano?

Headcanon time: Ember's attitude is a reference to the fact that older generations of pony were, well, super lame. "Just so you know, we're not gonna pick flowers or whatever ponies do". This time, it's for real. A real TV show.

Theoretically, Twilight could just teleport Spike to the end, and that would be it. She wouldn't of course, but it is technically possible.

I get the whole thing about Garble being kind of Spike's rival, being he's such a giant D-bag, but it doesn't really explain why he was the only other dragon to make it to the end. he sure doesn't seem like the smartest or strongest, not even remotely.

So, Ember gets to be lord, and has new understanding of friendship. Twilight gets to literally write the book on dragons, and Spike saved the day.

I got tinglies. This episode was freaking cool.
    The episode was pretty good. It was nice to learn more about the dragons, even if just a little bit. I did expect the daughter to do what you said, but I assume that won't be until later.

- - - Updated - - -

Bleach, I don't think you can literally use one of the most anticipated rumors come true, Kenpachi's bankai being Yachiru, as a plot device, only for it to not really mean anything two minutes later AND THEN do something else for your characters to get out of the situation by plot device-ing it up AGAIN with something that basically makes no sense and comes completely out of left field. I mean how many plot devices does one enemy need before you realize how annoying it is, Kubo?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2016-04-17 at 06:41 AM.

Speaking of lewd.... he's a quick barely even animation thing I made.

Thank god the ages weren't reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Speaking of lewd.... he's a quick barely even animation thing I made.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/CufQJCJ.gif[/im]

Thank god the ages weren't reversed.
    That is pretty funny. That episode had a lot of emphasis on their behinds. It was strange seeing the first couple minutes dedicated to staring at their asses. Someone should make that their sig.

And I liked the recent episode. Ones where they travel to new parts of the world and see new races are easily my favorite. But every conflict resolution in this episode just seems to quick. Didn't seem fit for a 22 min episode.

- - - Updated - - -

That is pretty funny. That episode had a lot of emphasis on their behinds. It was strange seeing the first couple minutes dedicated to staring at their asses. Someone should make that their sig.
    I thought it was pretty weird to.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    And I liked the recent episode. Ones where they travel to new parts of the world and see new races are easily my favorite. But every conflict resolution in this episode just seems to quick. Didn't seem fit for a 22 min episode.
    I can see that it probably would have been better as a two parter, it did seem to slide past a couple of things.

I thought it was pretty weird to.
    The story of that episode was nice to see the CMCs have some issues outside of what we have seen. I related quite well to Applebloom's problem.

Deleted
    mooooooorning all =3

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    mooooooorning all =3
    Yozzers Zenora. How are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    mooooooorning all =3
    Morning Zenny. You seem to be in a good mood, give me some of your positivity so I don't end up murdering someone by the end of my shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Morning Zenny. You seem to be in a good mood, give me some of your positivity so I don't end up murdering someone by the end of my shift.
    You should start doing what the Janitor did in Scrubs. Build yourself a two story sand castle.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should start doing what the Janitor did in Scrubs. Build yourself a two story sand castle.
    I wish I could get away with half the shit he did and said.

10+ Year Old Account
    I probably could since the river is about a 2 minute walk from the main building. Water should be low now as well so plenty of sand.

- - - Updated - - -

I've gotten away with drawing thing in sharpie on people's faces before. Honestly what are they gonna do, go to the supervisor and tell them I doodled on their face while they where sleeping?

Best thing is to set up a place no one goes to and make it your sleeping spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    I've gotten away with drawing thing in sharpie on people's faces before. Honestly what are they gonna do, go to the supervisor and tell them I doodled on their face while they where sleeping?
    Do any of this stuff.