Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Looks fabricated to me.
    To have another thing to put against them. Do you really have to make up stuff? There is enough real shit you can hold against them.
    Its not fabricated.

There is a detailed instagram, ylilauta, and facebook history.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    pls tell me that this is just a misunderstanding and those girls are their sisters....
    Yeah, the blond haired child is clearly the sister of the black skinned man beside her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Uh we see pictures, do you need a story also?. Ok heres a story, look at the pictures.
    We have a non-reputable news site, low quality images and no links to the actual profile posts. Unless I am missing something I am not seeing anything here that convinces me the story is not fabricated. I don't care what a news story is about, I like to make my judgments based on clear, undeniable facts.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I guess this is where our disagreement stems from, I'm not really going at this from a legal stand point. Rather I'm disappointed that the kids family, namely the parents, but others such as friends, teachers, and other relatives, would be content with this type of relationship occurring. The article mentions in some cases that the kids and adult were "supervised" aka they had a chaperone... under what circumstances would anyone even agree to letting the man hang out with the child?

The idea that parents aren't interfering in this type of things denotes some level of acceptance here. Being worried about "jumping the gun" is idiotic if it means your kid may get raped.

- - - Updated - - -

So if these guys took photos with your little cousin in the same manner as in the article.... you'd be fine with it?
    It states other people including adults were around. The article even states one of the parents works at the refugee camp, so most likely its either a refugee they've become friends with, or taken their kid to work with them and took some selfies with nice people.

Also, 20 year olds being friends with 13-15 year olds is very common, especially in western society.

Yes there may be other things going on, but all you can go on is the evidence here. The site that was linked makes assumptions and accusations. However the evidence that is present is simply -
    Photos showing nothing sexual/predatory
    Family of the girls saying there is nothing happening and they are just friends.

Sorry, but unless you have other evidence to say otherwise, the simple fact of the matter is, this is pure racist/descrimntory intolerant fear mongering at this stage.

Finally, nothing in the article even mentioned a religion, so anyone saying anything about Muslims just proves how racist they are. Guess what there is Christians and Jews etc that are Arab looking aswell. Pretty telling when as soon as you see Arab and a negative issue/problem you instantly assume they are Muslim. Although I suppose every time I hear about the US having another terrorist attack AKA mass shooting I instantly assume they are christian too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Yeah, the blond haired child is clearly the sister of the black skinned man beside her.
    god... this is so disgusting....
    why do we allow such shit?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You aren't Rasputin, everyone with 2 eyes and a brain also called it.
    Yea true that.

We all knew these "refugees" would start in on the little girls and we all knew the radicals would defend it.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    We have a non-reputable news site, low quality images and no links to the actual profile posts. Unless I am missing something I am not seeing anything here that convinces me the story is not fabricated. I don't care what a news story is about, I like to make my judgments based on clear, undeniable facts.
    How droll of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    Also, 20 year olds being friends with 13-15 year olds is very common, especially in western society.
    Maybe as a family friend or something, but I don't think it's very common at all to have a 20 year old be friends with a 13 year old.

For those of you thinking this is fake: https://ylilauta.org/satunnainen/49252201

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    Since when?

Is this a precursor to labeling this a "conspiracy theory" and closing the thread?

Its getting locked sooner or later because it speaks to a cold hard truth we all knew was coming, right?
    MAGA

What you took from the story is that the images were low quality? I'm sorry but it seems you are going in to this with some bias. That being said, if this turns out to be some sort of massive hoax, and that the guy's were "teachers" or something along those lines, I think most people would admit they were wrong. It seems pretty obvious that this is not the case though. How much proof are you exactly looking for?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Is this a precursor to labeling this a "conspiracy theory" and closing the thread?

Its getting locked sooner or later because it speaks to a cold hard truth we all knew was coming, right?
    Yeah it's kind of sad that inconvenient truths on this site get shut down, if they don't advance the political opinions of the moderators on this site. I hope the mods understand this is a real issue (migrants engaging in child molestation) and that people are discussing it in an adult manner. Locking these threads does nothing more then expose the bias of those that do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    Good, now add another 10 years for some of these guys and try it again.
    What is the difference? Even if it is a 12 y/o girl with a 80 y/o dude, but they don't break any laws - what exactly is the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What is the difference? Even if it is a 12 y/o girl with a 80 y/o dude, but they don't break any laws - what exactly is the problem?
    "Somewhere special" indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Looks fabricated to me.
    To have another thing to put against them. Do you really have to make up stuff? There is enough real shit you can hold against them.
    It's not though. There is an epidemic of European countries allowing the refugees to state their age to get better accommodations and more benefits. The single military aged men who flee and abandon their families lie to the officials and say they are "children". The officials not wanting to be perceived as racist or "Islamophobic" in fear of losing their job, allow these "refugees" dictate their own false age.

If it was 1080p quality you would claim the pictures aren't clear enough, because they don't have their hands in their pants.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    How much proof are you exactly looking for?
    A link to the profiles/posts would be a good start. I just find it odd that a news story would claim to have gone as far as contacting the parents, without backing it up. I mean the site itself has a clear political bias and reads like a tabloid, so I think being cautious is the appropriate approach here. I have not expressed any feelings on migrants or Islam or anything like that, the news story just read and looks iffy.

I did just find a link to the actual thread though. Would be nice if I could understand the responses, but all I got was a link to an instagram account that is private.

@May90, Laws =/= Ethics

I don't know why I'm bothering here, the regressives aren't going to change.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No laws are being broken in this picture.

What exactly is the problem?

Stop being obtuse would you please?

We all know exactly what is going on here.
    MAGA

A link to the profiles/posts would be a good start. I just find it odd that a news story would claim to have gone as far as contacting the parents, without backing it up. I mean the site itself has a clear political bias and reads like a tabloid, so I think being cautious is the appropriate approach here. I have not expressed any feelings on migrants or Islam or anything like that, the news story just read and looks iffy.

I did just find a link to the actual thread though. Would be nice if I could understand the responses, but all I got was a link to an instagram account that is private.
    It was people from the thread on ylilauta that contacted the parents after they saw these pictures. Her instagram is set to private now after people started posting comments about these pedos.