Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    The men of Arab descent in their 20s-40s are seen posing with the young girls with captions such as “Beautiful” “My baby” and “I love you”

Quote from article
    Months after escaping war-torn Syria. Refugees pose for photos with the loving families that took them in and offered them sanctuary.

Regardless of whether they're black/muslim/refugees/white/chinese/jews i'm not sure how anyone can not find those pictures and comments extremely creepy. Grown men taking selfies with little girls and then preceding to call them beautiful with smilies with love hearts and the like is just weird and wrong. Inexcusable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Regardless of whether they're black/muslim/refugees/white/chinese/jews i'm not sure how anyone can not find those pictures and comments extremely creepy. Grown men taking selfies with little girls and then preceding to call them beautiful with smilies with love hearts and the like is just weird and wrong. Inexcusable.
    You do know they're not all the same person right?

10+ Year Old Account
    That does NOT look like normal behavior that should be condoned / encouraged.

Whether these men are mirgants or nationals doesn't make a difference. 12yr olds hanging out with grown men (non family members) is weird.

You will get used to it, don't worry.
    Also, liberalism and feminism will be gone, because you will be executed or jailed if you mention those progressive behaviors. A woman driving a car? A woman sitting beside bearded men? Oh come on.
    Not now, but in 5-10 years. I will enjoy the world burn. And laugh at all the sorry people who believed in something great. I have no hope in humanity; not in USA, Canada, Russia, EU, Asia, none of them. It's the same everywhere, bullshit covered with different coating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Actually, if you click on the OP's link, you'll see it's actually the same guy in all the photos. And the same girl.
    Bullshit inflammatory anti-refugee propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    I said men, plural of man.
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2016-04-18 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Allow me to translate "I can't think of a proper argument that isn't racist, so I'll just say I can't say anything because I'm oppressed for my racist opinions".
    I think people are too fast to call racism on legit issues. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    I think people are too fast to call racism on legit issues. xD
    You can call out things that are legit issues without being called a racist. He says he wants to say something but he'll be called racist. Odds are he's going to say something that IS racist and is playing the "Woe is me" victim who can't speak their mind. It's bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Actually, if you click on the OP's link, you'll see it's actually the same guy in all the photos. And the same girl.
    That's only part of the issue. If anything the accompanying comments to the pictures are just as troubling if the bit about them working at migrant centres is true.

Deleted
    It's just that the ones using love hearts and stuff aren't even in any pictures of children.

You can call out things that are legit issues without being called a racist. He says he wants to say something but he'll be called racist. Odds are he's going to say something that IS racist and is playing the "Woe is me" victim who can't speak their mind. It's bullshit.
    No I see people call things that are not racist all the time here on this forum. xD

Deleted
    I said men, plural of man.
    Then proceeded to lump them all together, despite them saying different things.

Deleted
    That's only part of the issue. If anything the accompanying comments to the pictures are just as troubling if the bit about them working at migrant centres is true.
    My bad. I didn't realise that referring to a little girl as 'beautiful' meant you wanted to sexually molest her. Damn, there are a lot of perverts on commenting on my friends' kids!

Deleted
    No I see people call things that are not racist for that all the time here on this forum. xD
    Which changes...what exactly?

My bad. I didn't realise that referring to a little girl as 'beautiful' meant you wanted to sexually molest her. Damn, there are a lot of perverts on commenting on my friends' kids!
    Men calling kids beautiful is creepy when they are not close to the family. I dont want my kid to be around men who are 20 years or more who call them beautiful when she is around 10-12 unless they are close friends to the family.

- - - Updated - - -

Which changes...what exactly?
    You would think it is racist, maybe I don't?

Deleted
    Men calling kids beautiful is creepy when they are not close to the family. I dont want my kid to be around men who are 20 years or more who call them beautiful when she is around 10-12 unless they are close friends to the family.

- - - Updated - - -

You would think it is racist, maybe I don't?
    So is it ok for women to call girls of that age beuatiful, or boys?
    Racism isn't exactly subjective.

So is it ok for women to call girls of that age beuatiful, or boys?
    Racism isn't exactly subjective.
    Racism is about believing biological differences between humans is deciding in achievments and development. Here on this forum people think not liking muslims or islam is racism, they think not liking cultures is racism and other stupid things like this.

Deleted
    Racism is about believing biological differences between humans is deciding in achievments and development. Here on this forum people think not liking muslims or islam is racism, they think not liking cultures is racism and other stupid things like this.
    If you replace the word racism with xenophobic it comes out to what they actually mean. Now you're arguing semantics. Whether people say or don't say the right word, it's intention is clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Men calling kids beautiful is creepy when they are not close to the family.
    Well that's taking it a bit too far.

If i visit your family and say that your daughter is beautiful, I'm automatically a creeper?
    You do realize that one can appreciate beauty w/o having a sexual motive in mind, right?