Poll: August 30 release date is...

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Already too late anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is great, because now we don't get f....... release date threads.

Oh wait..now we get "What do you feel about the release date" threads.
    You really don't like when people talk "bad" about Blizzard, huh? I mean, this thread is even very light in that subject, and you still have issue with it. Only rainbow and happybears allowed, when discussing anything-blizzard related, huh?

-

On topic: Exactly what I expected the release to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Ok so August 30 is basically September, so we have a 22 month long two tier expansion...
    This is just pathetic... :S

I hope Blizzard realize this...

I cant believe that people still enjoy playing the same patch.

Almost 1 month earlier than I had been told (and more or less accepted), with pre-patch in July. I'm good! ^^
    Will keep playing just as I planned to. Just testing 3 more classes on Legion Alpha and then I'll leave it be so I won't spoil too much of the leveling experience!

Edit: How many of the people bitching and whining, will still end up buying and subbing, I wonder? ;p
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-04-18 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    You really don't like when people talk "bad" about Blizzard, huh? I mean, this thread is even very light in that subject, and you still have issue with it. Only rainbow and happybears allowed, when discussing anything-blizzard related, huh?

-

On topic: Exactly what I expected the release to be.
    He has NEVER said anything negative about Blizz...EVER.

Best just to move on and let him white knight everything Blizz does. You are never going to convince him.

Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    This is just pathetic... :S

I hope Blizzard realize this...

I cant believe that people still enjoy playing the same patch.
    Seeing as subscription numbers now are lower than they've ever been, you're wrong. The only valid complaint people have about this is that Blizzard yet again stated they were going to focus on more content, quicker and once again failed to deliver on this promise. Given that they've said this with literally every expansion, is it a fault of Blizzard's or players' for believing their bullshit? Regardless, I think everybody here would much rather play a completed game than something rushed to meet some imaginary fan-invented deadline.

In the meantime, if you feel it's too long of a wait I guarantee you unsubbing now will have absolutely no outcome on the games' future since Blizzard is already banking on a subscriber boom with Legion's launch.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fully expected August or September release, and it's in their previously stated window, so it's tough to complain. But...I have to admit that based on how far the testing is already and wanting to align with the movie, I was really hoping for the release date being a month or two earlier. I have no idea what people have been and will be doing that are subbing at least until pre-patch in August. That's over ***14 months*** of HFC and zero no new content...and very disappointing that Blizz didn't listen to fans or learn the lesson of mop and SoO dragging on for way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    I fully expected August or September release, and it's in their previously stated window, so it's tough to complain. But...I have to admit that based on how far the testing is already and wanting to align with the movie, I was really hoping for the release date being a month or two earlier. I have no idea what people have been and will be doing that are subbing at least until pre-patch in August. That's over ***14 months*** of HFC and zero no new content...and very disappointing that Blizz didn't listen to fans or learn the lesson of mop and SoO dragging on for way too long.
    I get what you are saying, but then, maybe Blizz did learn. Maybe they are holding off till aug 30 to make sure the game is released in a 6.1 state and not a 6.0.3 jumbled mess, where they had to give free time and hotfix like 5 times a day and all that crap. Would rather have another SoO then another 6.0.

Only +130 days left.
    Ha ha... ha...

Sooner than I expected. At least it's not to much farther

That is how I felt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Hype died months ago for me.

Though the release date would've been fine if at least WoD had more content patches.

Let me fix that for you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Hype died months ago for me.

Though the release date would've been fine if at least WoD had content patches.
    We complained that ICC, DS, and SoO where all entirely too long for a single raid tier, and have been promised numerous times now that such a thing would never happen again.... Then we get WoD, the expansion where both of the only two tiers lasted as long as SoO.... It should have had a third tier in there somewhere, but Blizz decided it would be better to just sit on their hands cut their workload by a third.... oh, I mean so they can try and sell us another expansion, that by the way they're also raising the price on...
    Last edited by Drosul; 2016-04-18 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Ok so August 30 is basically September, so we have a 22 month long two tier expansion...
    ....and remember, it cost more too. Pay more get less and a content drought just as long as ever.

It's more than just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by thelightthatstrays View Post
    ....and remember, it cost more too. Pay more get less and a content drought just as long as ever.
    $10 over 22 months is so little as to be nothing, honestly. I mean, WoD was embarrassingly bad and I hope they apologize for it one day but "an additional $10 for the entire lifespan was terrible" isn't something to really harp on about.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Too late; Already quit. Will be back after a significant sale to see the story, but I lost all my hype for legion while trying to build a guild for it. I'm pretty much going to re-up for one month to play through the zones with my fellow lore-obsessed buddy, because I love Illidan and the Burning legion and the story will probably be epic. (But 'm not paying 50 bucks for that, hence waiting for a good sale, then re-upping with gold.)

Blizzard hardly does sales have fun a year from realease I suppose

10+ Year Old Account
    Great.... I'm leaving for a 3 week hiking trip in Chile on the EXACT DAY Legion will hit.

Thanks Blizz

Oh well, at least I'm going to miss the initial cluster fuck, so I have that going for me.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Why are people acting surprised, the release date was already known to be "on or before september 10". It changes nothing.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

short beta detected.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Hype train stopped after 1 month into WoD. At this point I'm just curious what kind of a product they decide to shit out this time.