+20
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I can now confirm that Dark Souls doesn't get better with a controller.
    Then you need to git good
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Woo, just got a typing certificate. Got 90WPM! What can y'all type?
    i'm around 112

+ 22

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

+19

Hastings wtf is going on there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, a high quality red panda gif!

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    + 19

*Wakes up*
    *Looks outside*
    *Newly formed lake instead of a yard*
    https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...e4&oe=57B44A78
    That pic doesn't surprise me at all, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Yup, and once I realised, I noped the hell out of wanting it, it doesn't even get close to 30 during the most extreme highs of the summer....
    In my area it hits 110°c often during the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Broke some record highs for today/time of year. In the summer it gets close to the 100's (I live on the coast), more inland it'll be up in the 120's in some places.
    I live in a super dry valley with no water except a small river nearby. The heat radiates like a mofo and causes it to be stupidly hot here.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I want 33c please!
    No you don't. it's awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Got around a foot or so of rain, happens every once in awhile. The streets and freeways are designed to flood to increase the water carrying capacity of the city's drainage system so that houses and property don't flood. Which means that when we get a lot of rain on already saturated soil and relatively full bayous and waterways a decent amount of the streets fill with water and some of the freeways become submerged (with water as deep as 10-15 feet in some areas). Looks like it's going to rain for the next few days as well, fortunately I don't have to drive into the city cause more rain will mean more flooding.

+ 20

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I check out the news a little more, apparently the flooding was particularly bad in some areas and a bunch of homes/properties did get flooded. 5 people dead as well unfortunately. Big storm I guess, though the issue now is that it has stalled out over the area and we'll be getting rain until Thursday. I'm reasonably far out from the city (20+ miles) and in a 500 year flood plain so that means there's like a 0.2% chance of completely flooding out in my area (which means I don't have to worry nearly as much when it rains heavily/floods because it would have to be one hell of a storm concentrated specifically in one small area to completely flood out my area).

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, if anyone ever happens to be in an area that has fire ants (like my area) and it floods, try to avoid being in the water (for multiple reasons, obviously, but this one in particular is....awful) because Floating Balls of Fire Ants is an actual thing that can happen. /shudder
    Your entire post is depressing and scary. You need to burn the water to rid it of fire ants.

- - - Updated - - -

Bed time. Night everyone.

+17
    @Hastings, that will haunt my nightmares, thanks.

Night all.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Then you need to git good
    Probably, but that doesn't stop my character from getting stuck behind a 2cm high rock that he walked over just fine a minute ago Couldn't even roll over it.
    I guess these games just aren't for me. Could try DS2 or DS3, but if those have the same tiny annoyances, I probably don't like it either.

+ 18

Deleted
    Listening to some brain expert. She sounds completely dumb. I don't expect to go away with any new knowledge