Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Question deleted

deleted old post, moderator please delete this thread for me
    Last edited by Eonarion; 2018-04-01 at 04:05 PM. Reason: old thread, need deletion

That's harassment. Report him and put him on ignore. If he falsely reports you, he can get in trouble too, so that's a nice bonus.

Deleted
    This sounds very serious. I have seen people in vanilla who would forge arcanite reaper for just mats to show their asses to all others who farmed the recipe and thought they could finally make a fortune - they were called out a lot by other blacksmiths. Just join your fellow traders. And if you thought you have a monopoly... well sucks to not have it then?

The first part - someone purposely undercutting you on AH - no. Nothing you can do about that except maybe trick him into making a loss if you can.

The second part you could report him for.

Also put him on ignore, usually people cba after a while if you do that. Though there are exceptions, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    The first part - someone purposely undercutting you on AH - no. Nothing you can do about that except maybe trick him into making a loss if you can.

The second part you could report him for.

Also put him on ignore, usually people cba after a while if you do that. Though there are exceptions, unfortunately.

Well the thing is he is, even now after reporting him, still trying to deny me the use of tradechat, by undercutting me when I say I am selling something, only to not actually sell it for the price he says he is selling for.
    In addition to the entire repost stuff on the auction house..

Quote Originally Posted by Eonarion View Post
    Well the thing is he is, even now after reporting him, still trying to deny me the use of tradechat, by undercutting me when I say I am selling something, only to not actually sell it for the price he says he is selling for.
    In addition to the entire repost stuff on the auction house..
    I mean it is a free market, if he wants to undercut you all day he is able to do so. I used to be quite PVP oriented when it came to the gem market Pre-WoD. Some people refuse to be undercut by anyone and will spend hours just reposting over and over.

And he is also free to post the same exact item in trade chat with a lesser asking price. Yes it is a very douchebag move. Only thing you can do is put him on ignore. You can try and report him but I'm not sure a lot of good will come of it. Best you can do is put him on ignore and if he tries to circumvent that by making alts to harass you THEN you can get him busted for that.

Sell on a new alt that he doesnt know and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Sell on a new alt that he doesnt know and win.
    Well what I am selling is so rare, (tcg item), that when I tried it, he sort of knew who I was even when I sent it across multiple alts, because me and him were the only one selling the item.

Deleted
    Well what I am selling is so rare, (tcg item), that when I tried it, he sort of knew who I was even when I sent it across multiple alts, because me and him were the only one selling the item.
    This guy sounds obsessed. Report him and put him on ignore everytime he writes to you on a different character.

May I ask what it is you are trying to sell? Worse comes to worse you can trade the item for other TCG things and sell those and he won't have a clue then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wall of Chyna View Post
    This guy sounds obsessed. Report him and put him on ignore everytime he writes to you on a different character.
    If he logs on alts to bypass an ignore that is harassment and Blizz will take action against that at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    That's harassment. Report him and put him on ignore. If he falsely reports you, he can get in trouble too, so that's a nice bonus.
    How can he be in trouble for that?

Dont engage him in trade chat, put him on ignore and report him. Trolls and bullies back down when they don't get the reaction they desire. Take the high road.

I understand the issue and the fact that he may very well be doing what you say.

However, problem is this:

If I want to make anything for free, i'm allowed to do so. I don't think there's anything you can do.

I think that's why nothing will be done about him.

But, yeah, ignore him, play on and he'll get bored eventually.

p.s. If it makes you feel any better, I don't have more than 10-12k on all my chars. You're welcome :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait until the little shit it dealt with, THEN freely try to sell the item?

Don't wanna do that? Make a DK, Pandaren or Worgen Alt and tell NO ONE. Immediately ignore the little shit so he can't talk to you. Put the item on AH once you get to faction city and tell NO ONE. Switch back to your main and advertise it. Bam, problem solved and he won't be able to figure out you were the one who put the item on AH.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

How in the world does being undercut constitute harassment? You sound like the type of person who enjoys being a victim just so you can cry about it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    How in the world does being undercut constitute harassment? You sound like the type of person who enjoys being a victim just so you can cry about it.
    When someone is targeting him, it's an entirely different story. But then again, you sound pretty bitter so I don't know why I'm even bothering. Cheer up mate
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

That's harassment bro, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to report you. I was triggered several times during your post.

The guy is just being a tool, who cares, this is the internet.

What are you selling?

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    When someone is targeting him, it's an entirely different story. But then again, you sound pretty bitter so I don't know why I'm even bothering. Cheer up mate
    Undercutting is standard behavior on auctions. It's not harassment and more importantly Blizzard doesn't consider it harassment.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undercutting is standard behavior on auctions. It's not harassment and more importantly Blizzard doesn't consider it harassment.
    Once again, there's a difference between undercutting and targeted undercutting
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore