Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Reticence:
    Well, in the off chance there is a scum a bus role... Say for example Arlee. I do not doubt Arlee's role at all. I'm mostly certain she's town, but I'm not 100%. If she's scum, and knows who I have been targeting... she could make my role quite useless. And even if Arlee is town (I much lean this way), then there is no knowing if there is a scum counterpart role.

That's one answer. I might be missing more. I'd like some more opinions on this before I reveal who I have been targeting. Not sure it's even a big secret or anything though. If I tell you you will likely go "duh".
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Catta, you were told your vest popped? Few protection abilities are ever informed if they are used up. Every plausible explanation for what you're claiming you've denied. That leaves the implausible, which is... that...... idk.... you're Jesus? You and Cruelle are having a love affair and he gave you the most OP shit ever? My brain really did shut down and I'm imagining all of this? *goes into sleep mode*
    I am in fact Jesus.

I am the town version of Crackle's role. Reel Time with Beverly Marr at your service.

@Danner:

I have my theories, but some of the suspicion leveled against you (and to some extent, Arlee) has been based on your less-than-forthcoming nature. Of course, discretion (as opposed to deception) is quite advantageous to town, or else we'd all just claim on D1.

Perhaps the thought at the forefront of my mind is that if you're protecting the same person repeatedly and you're not blocking a kill, then I wonder if you shouldn't be protecting someone else. Whether that's because they're scum or scum just aren't interested in them, though, who can really say?

@Catta:

That's... interesting. Care to elaborate on the mechanics, or would that undermine the whole thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No, I said mostly confirmed townies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    @celtic

I know yesterday I didn't push the hardest on Uggor, because he was literally already dead. But I was the first person to push him this game, and I tried multiple times to get people to properly pressure him. The fact that you all ignore that until it's convenient is hardly my fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I now can't help but feel Celtic must be scum? I mean he named 3 confirmed TPRs (or mostly confirmed) and me (who I clearly know is town.)
    Try again there xan

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Try again there xan
    You still missed the point.

Them being TPR or townies is not what I was saying.

What I was saying is that they're MOSTLY CONFIRMED. I put it in caps so it's easier to see what I'm talking about this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post

@Catta:

That's... interesting. Care to elaborate on the mechanics, or would that undermine the whole thing?
    Basically I may get gifts or punishments depending on whether those I invite are good for the show. I have no freaking clue what good for the show means however. It started out great though and I got a BP vest on night one, and a kill on night two which had to be used on night three.

I win if i survive to the end or with the town. I didn't claim until now because I wanted scum to waste a kill on popping my vest and didn't want to get lynched with a vest still on through "Lol he's totally SK guys".

Also you gits killed Donna Trump who would have been my star interview... Thats why i was so fucking annoyed by you suddenly up and deciding to kill jynx for no fucking reason.

[MENTION=547450]
    Perhaps the thought at the forefront of my mind is that if you're protecting the same person repeatedly and you're not blocking a kill, then I wonder if you shouldn't be protecting someone else. Whether that's because they're scum or scum just aren't interested in them, though, who can really say?
    It has crossed my mind as well.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

You know what's truly fucking weird about Crackle's role?

Crackle was a Conservative asshole talkshow host who was partially aligned with the mafia(s). To be honest, this statement of his alignment seemed like it was irrelevant. It was basically just the convoluted way of saying "3rd party," because obviously a 3rd party can win with either scum or town. So I'm not convinced he actually was aligned with the mafia at all. Though I did consider the possibility that he could be recruited by the mafia. In that case, his win condition might actually imply he was a 3rd party traitor. But based on the wording of his win condition, it's also possible he can win with scum even though he's dead?

That all said, he was a Conservative. A Republican. Every scum we've seen flip so far has been a Democrat. (This makes me think Cruelle is a jerkface, gun-totting, Jesus freak, but I digress -- who probably thinks the pyramids were used by Jesus to store grain, or some such nonsense -- I bet he also wants a wall built.) Why would Beatty O'Really be aligned with the Democrats?

Now Catta claims to be Beverly Marr, a Liberal. A Democrat. So... ummmm..... hmm. President Bartlet is a Democrat. So Democrats are not automatically scum. There's also the fact that the VTs we've seen flip have been a combination of D and R. And with only 3 scum dead, it's entirely possible the scum are a mix of both parties as well.

I'm not entirely convinced Catta would be town aligned though. It's highly likely he's also third party. It's possible he could win with town even if he's dead though (if he is really the counterpart to Crackle's role).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Basically I may get gifts or punishments depending on whether those I invite are good for the show. I have no freaking clue what good for the show means however. It started out great though and I got a BP vest on night one, and a kill on night two which had to be used on night three.

So that begs the question who did you interview to get those rewards?

There's at least one alternative possibility. Maybe Danner has been protecting the real doctor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    So that begs the question who did you interview to get those rewards?
    This is a good question but I'd like to put the caveat in that he should only reveal if he caught someone in a lie or confirmed their role

We already know he interviewed me night 2.

I'm not entirely convinced Catta would be town aligned though. It's highly likely he's also third party. It's possible he could win with town even if he's dead though (if he is really the counterpart to Crackle's role).
    pssst...

"I win if i survive to the end or with the town."

I literally told you.

I know the tale that you tell with your tail between your knees is the tell tale you tell 'till we tell you to stop, please. But don't tell me what you told me when I told you to tell me about the tale that you told just so you could tell on me.

I know the tale that you tell with your tail between your knees is the tell tale you tell 'till we tell you to stop, please. But don't tell me what you told me when I told you to tell me about the tale that you told just so you could tell on me.
    >_>

When you pick a pawpaw or a prickly pear and you prick a raw paw, well, next time beware. Don't pick the prickly pear by the paw; when you pick a pear, try to use the claw. But you don't need to use the paw when you pick a pear of the big pawpaw.

- - - Updated - - -

But back on-topic: Catta, what was your reasoning for voting Kurenai?

But back on-topic: Catta, what was your reasoning for voting Kurenai?
    On the grounds that he's scum. Trying to save uggor and whatnot.

Deleted
    Vote Count:

Kurenai: 2- Catta(1304)/ Robo(1337)/
    Danner.: 1- Graeham(1361)/
    Dupti..: 1- Danner(1392)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Getting some sleep, if you hammer before I'm back please stop posting in the thread ty.

Catta, considering we only have 12 hours left: Do you have a guilty or anything substantially incriminating on any player? The answer to this is important.

Catta, considering we only have 12 hours left: Do you have a guilty or anything substantially incriminating on any player? The answer to this is important.
    No obviously i'd have said so. Kurenaii being scum is purely based on reads and records.

Ok.
    @dupti: Happy Birthday.

Vote: Dupti

I am the real doctor.