Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    But why do they whine so much?;/
    Exactly, what a dull video. Can't enjoy the awesome dungeon with people making quips every god damn second.

'Wtf, why are we in water land'

Its a lake. City's have lakes.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is it not a WoW video? I'd be willing to be those guys thought they were playing a demo or a release candidate even.

7+ Year Old Account
    did they ban bjoramier again?
    so fast? new world record.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted

Can't seem to hand that in though @: tryed re-doing the entire chain and still the same.. once i reach the final point.

7+ Year Old Account
    btw.

the holy dreadlord is a pala follower.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    i need this.
    i need this so much.
    for... reasons.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i need this.
    i need this so much.
    for... reasons
    I've seen enough spongebob to know where this is going

Deleted
    Because it is YouTube and many YouTubers live from whiny Ex-WOW players who for some reason always need have their opinion approved and spent plenty of times watching videos where people whine how bad WOW has went instead of just playing a game they enjoy.
    I just wonder why YouTubers like these even were invited to the Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post

I just think that reward should be proportional to performance. Like, you know, in everything ever always. If you can't beat Mario level 1 then you're going to need to get better if you expect to rescue the princess.
    NO !!! From Rym's point of view, if he bought Mario he has a RIGHT to rescue the princess as much as everybody else. So it NEEDS to be given to him. DO NOT QUESTION HIM.

Deleted
    I figured this would be a good place to ask;

How is healing feeling on the alpha compared to previous expansions? I've played dps for quite a while now, so I have very outdated healing experience to rely on. A lot of the DPS specs right now are feeling gutted in Legion, is this the same for healers as well? Or is there a nice complexity for healers coming?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjai View Post
    There's a few little changes I've noticed, a global one is the new character sheet:

Edit: DH also has class hall campaign by the looks of it. Could be wrong but there's some quests here.
    i really like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why does that guy get banned? I don't get it. He may be a bit crash but there are far worse posters in this forum . . .
    he is so annoying.... and literally spamming in here.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    NO !!! From Rym's point of view, if he bought Mario he has a RIGHT to rescue the princess as much as everybody else. So it NEEDS to be given to him. DO NOT QUESTION HIM.
    Well, that's not technically wrong. He does have the right to rescue the princess. That is, he has the right to attempt doing so. What he does not have, however, is a guarantee to succeed at the task. If he's not good enough, that's his problem.

Deleted
    Can raid gear from normal mode raids also scale to mythic ilvl?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    dont think its known yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I highly doubt it. The thinking from Blizzard with this design is that raids will give give you guarenteed X ilvl items, Mythic+ dungeons will give scaling loot up to Mythic raid ilvl based on how far you go, and World Quests will have a rare chance to give you a higher ilvl. The more organized the effort, the higher the chance of getting something good.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, that's not technically wrong. He does have the right to rescue the princess. That is, he has the right to attempt doing so. What he does not have, however, is a guarantee to succeed at the task. If he's not good enough, that's his problem.
    Yeah thats what I was getting at with "it needs to be given to him". The way I see it, I payed as much as anyone else to buy Dark Souls 3 so i have the same right to try and beat it as anyone else. What i do not have is the right to beat it. Rym thinks he has the right to beat it because he paid for it. I can never agree with people like him, all it does it diminish the difficulty because he is not prepared to put the time or effort into "gettin gud"

That would be pretty bad. It would be like ToC all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    Yeah thats what I was getting at with "it needs to be given to him". The way I see it, I payed as much as anyone else to buy Dark Souls 3 so i have the same right to try and beat it as anyone else. What i do not have is the right to beat it. Rym thinks he has the right to beat it because he paid for it. I can never agree with people like him, all it does it diminish the difficulty because he is not prepared to put the time or effort into "gettin gud"
    Right isn't really the proper word for it. It's perfectly possible to have a right and not be able to make use of it. I think you're looking for entitlement.

LOL

One of the Suramar quests has the text: "Nostalgia is the enemy of progress."

Well played Blizz., WP

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    LOL

One of the Suramar quests has the text: "Nostalgia is the enemy of progress."

Well played Blizz., WP
    This won't end well.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton