Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Calling somebody a nazi is not expressing an opinion, it's baseless name calling.
    I went through all 4 pages with search for "nazi" and didn't find anyone calling you a nazi. Mind providing a quote?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

You're really obsessed with my watches. Reported for derailing.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care if it's a quiet thread as long as what I actually asked in my OP is what's being discussed.
    So basically just you circle jerking your own poor disguised anti-Israel threads? But then who will you troll?! Doesn't sound like much fun to me.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I went through all 4 pages with search for "nazi" and didn't find anyone calling you a nazi. Mind providing a quote?
    I referred to him as "Broseph Goebbels" and this means I called him a Nazi. I also called him a nacho and an ancient Greek god, since I used Brochacho and Broseidon, Lord of the Brocean.

But it's ok, Brorannasaurus Flex. Oh shit...I just implied you were a weightlifting dinosaur. Please don't report me!

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post

Those sides have been going at it for a long time.
    And that's what my question is about. The conflict that's been going on for a long time. Because if I try to find any sort of info, you either get "Israel is an evil zionist NWO country that is controlling the USA, the jew zionist bankers are bankrupting the country and they are committing genocide on palestinian people" And then you also get "Palestine has never existed, is not a nation of people, is a fabrication of the muslim world to justify anti-israel sentiment, israel has done nothing wrong and palestine needs to allow Israel to completely occupy their space."

- - - Updated - - -

He called me "Broseph Goebbels" I'm not going to tell you who Joseph Goebbels is, google it. It's one step below calling someone hitler.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    So basically just you circle jerking your own poor disguised anti-Israel threads? But then who will you troll?! Doesn't sound like much fun to me.
    Stop. The only one here trying to troll is you. I've blocked and reported you, have fun replying to nothing. Some people want to have an actual discussion, thanks.
    Last edited by Invrlose; 2016-04-24 at 06:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He called me "Broseph Goebbels" I'm not going to tell you who Joseph Goebbels is, google it. It's one step below calling someone hitler.
    Um, calling someone Goebbels is not the same as calling someone a nazi; accents are different, you see. Besides, you kinda asked for it with your avatar. Creating a thread with criticism towards Israel, while having this avatar... Well, it is pretty funny, all I'll say.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Um, calling someone Goebbels is not the same as calling someone a nazi
    Yes, it is.
    Creating a thread with criticism towards Israel, while having this avatar...
    If I criticise america does that make me anti-american? I'm not allowed to have an avatar of a person who was involved in a plot to assassinate hitler, or else that makes me an anti-semite? Blocked, and reported.
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Um, calling someone Goebbels is not the same as calling someone a nazi; accents are different, you see. Besides, you kinda asked for it with your avatar. Creating a thread with criticism towards Israel, while having this avatar... Well, it is pretty funny, all I'll say.
    I see what you're saying but Rommel is a far cry from Goebbels. One is a war criminal psychopath and the other is a great General that the U.S. would have probably repatriated after the war if he hadn't tried to kill Hitler and been forced to commit suicide.

I don't think he can hear us anymore. He blocked and reported everybody

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's what my question is about. The conflict that's been going on for a long time. Because if I try to find any sort of info, you either get "Israel is an evil zionist NWO country that is controlling the USA, the jew zionist bankers are bankrupting the country and they are committing genocide on palestinian people" And then you also get "Palestine has never existed, is not a nation of people, is a fabrication of the muslim world to justify anti-israel sentiment, israel has done nothing wrong and palestine needs to allow Israel to completely occupy their space."
    Well your thread title is why we support them. The answer is obvious. Other than the 60 year old political reason. The realist answer is that left alone, Israel would go "jason voorhees" on the entire region, nuclear war would break out, and then the rest of us would have to come in to stop it.

He's going to mumble to himself about watches, it's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    I see what you're saying but Rommel is a far cry from Goebbels. One is a war criminal psychopath and the other is a great General that the U.S. would have probably repatriated after the war if he hadn't tried to kill Hitler.
    It's like saying someone like FDR is the same as Richard Nixon. Total non-sequitur

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    I see what you're saying but Rommel is a far cry from Goebbels. One is a war criminal psychopath and the other is a great General that the U.S. would have probably repatriated after the war if he hadn't tried to kill Hitler.
    I know... But not everybody knows what Rommel looks like. In this regard, the avatar is quite provocative.

Oh, well... It was fun while it lasted. :'(

If I was anti-israel why have I now at least twice said that palestine is not a country?
    How does saying the palestine isn't a country makes you not anti-Israeli? do you want to say that all pro palestinians are liars -so the fact you do not lie (on this thing only) makes not one of them?

Does stating that kurds doesn't have country makes you anti-kurd? what kind of non-sense is this? The whole point in this conflict that they want to make a country so stating they already have a country might even hurt them (because then -who cares about them?).

I thought about answering your long list of points as most are blunt lies, but you are either a troll or anti-Israel hate spreader so facts won't help (like with Djalil) so I rather not waste my time on this thread. So to sum it to you: Israel -bad, Palestinian - good. Also: USA - bad. ISIS -good.

It's like saying someone like FDR is the same as Richard Nixon. Total non-sequitur
    Some Republicans would argue that FDR is the real criminal and not Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    but you are either a troll or anti-Israel hate spreader so facts won't help (like with Djalil) so I rather not waste my time on this thread. So to sum it to you: Israel -bad, Palestinian - good. Also: USA - bad. ISIS -good.
    Baseless name calling, character assassination, thread derailment, and straw man argument all in one little snippet. Congratulations. Reported. If it makes you feel better, I fucking despise Islam, the prophet muhammad was a an illiterate desert barbarian who simply plagiarised the bible and the torah to justify his actions. There are stories in the Quran where muhammad and his band of thugs raid villages and rape women in front of their husbands as they're being executed, and it's disgusting.

Would an anti-israel pro-palestianian ISIS supporter trash the prophet muhammad? Jesus christ mate. Stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Your argument just collapsed on itself. The anti-israel pro-palestinian ISIS supporter just trashed the prophet muhammad and called him an illiterate barbarian. There goes your narrative.

Baseless name calling, character assassination, thread derailment, and straw man argument all in one little snippet. Congratulations. Reported. If it makes you feel better, I fucking despise Islam, the prophet muhammad was a an illiterate desert barbarian who simply plagiarised the bible and the torah to justify his actions. There are stories in the Quran where muhammad and his band of thugs raid villages and rape women in front of their husbands as they're being executed, and it's disgusting.

Would an anti-israel pro-palestianian ISIS supporter trash the prophet muhammad? Jesus christ mate. Stop.
    In the unfortunate case you fail to report yourself with this post, I'll just quote it so you can't hide it by editing it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    In the unfortunate case you fail to report yourself with this post, I'll just quote it so you can't hide it by editing it away.
    Was there anything I said that was wrong, or that I should feel ashamed about? I despise Islam just as much as I despise buddhism, judaism, christianity, scientology, greek mythology, wiccanism, paganism, spiritualism, or any other sort of religious "ism" you can think of. The stories of Muhammad raping women in front of their husbands as they're being executed are in the quran. So go ahead and quote me all you want; nothing I said there is incorrect or inappropriate. So now I've gone from an anti-israel pro-isis supporter, to apparently a muslim hater. My god you are just so eager to pin some sort of character flaw on me. Give it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from religous ties (people should actually educate themselves on this because the 3 Abrahamic religions actually get along quite well in Jerusalum), Israel is the most "West" leaning entity in the Middle East. But why does the West care about the Middle East? Because of oil.

Historically, the West has only cared about the ME when it comes to oil. The West is the precursor to the current state of the ME, tracing back to WWI. The West doesn't actually care about peace in ME so long the oil keeps flowing. One could argue that the West destabilized the ME too keep the oil cheap and flowing. More recently the US stepped in to keep the Commies (Russia) out and as the world police, keep the oil flowing for its allies. The US doesn't actually need ME oil but its allies do. The US has always competed against ME oil but worked to keep it cheap for US allies.

To cheap the oil cheap the US and friends (NATO) needs allies within the region. Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have been major allies but they are nutty and business competitors. Israel is heavy handed towards outsiders but is extremly West leaning. Staying within good graces of Israel means that even if SA and Pakistan are dumped, we still have Israel. The Israel that is a fighter through and through. The country thats in the ME but not considered part of the ME because of its temperament.

Considering Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, isn't Israel the lesser evil of the 3? One thing critics of Israel forget is that Israel is in the ME, a very hostile region where one must be cutthroat to survive, but not only that, Israel is on the shit list of a lot of people within the ME just because its a Jewish country. It must be #savage to survive. The US aid Israel because Israel does what the US wants to do but cant.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Its the only democracy in the entire middle east. Its the most holy place on earth to Christians and we don't want muslims desecrating it. A non muslim is not even allowed in mecca or medina, we don't want them to destroy our religious holy sites.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-04-24 at 07:17 AM.

Was there anything I said that was wrong, or that I should feel ashamed about? I despise Islam just as much as I despise buddhism, judaism, christianity, scientology, greek mythology, wiccanism, paganism, spiritualism, or any other sort of religious "ism" you can think of. The stories of Muhammad raping women in front of their husbands as they're being executed are in the quran. So go ahead and quote me all you want; nothing I said there is incorrect or inappropriate. So now I've gone from an anti-israel pro-isis supporter, to apparently a muslim hater. My god you are just so eager to pin some sort of character flaw on me. Give it up.
    Yes, religion bashing is against the rules. So far of all the useless reports you've managed to make, you are the only one who has broken rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.