Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Troggzor is so OP this Brawl, I love it.
    All the troggs are but definitely Troggzor. That 1/3 Neutral that gets 2 attack for each spell you cast till end of turn as well. Mana Wyrm, Thaurissian, Violet Teacher all amazing.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    All the troggs are but definitely Troggzor. That 1/3 Neutral that gets 2 attack for each spell you cast till end of turn as well. Mana Wyrm, Thaurissian, Violet Teacher all amazing.
    I had snowball combo with Sorcerer's Apprentice (all idols cost 0 mana) and Mana Wyrm behind Mirror Images.
    It grown to 12/3 on lethal blow i think. Turn 5 kill.

They need to change the mechanics or just disable Mages if they're going to keep making these spell heavy brawls.

Its basically like making a Brawl revolve around weapons and giving Rogues and Warriors an advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    They need to change the mechanics or just disable Mages if they're going to keep making these spell heavy brawls.
    You say that, but I still find Druid, Priest, and surprisingly Hunter very effective at this Brawl. I don't really see any issues with this brawl, aside from the Troggs being absurdly powerful. But even still, it's a Brawl, I want crazy.

Ah yes, the random deck of that gives my opponent the exact counters I need out of all the cards in the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    You say that, but I still find Druid, Priest, and surprisingly Hunter very effective at this Brawl. I don't really see any issues with this brawl, aside from the Troggs being absurdly powerful. But even still, it's a Brawl, I want crazy.
    My highest winrate in this Brawl is Shaman. Mostly because you can just chain-discover spells and you get tons of cheap nukes out of it (as well as Feral Spirit). I usually do about 30-70 split between minions and spells, depending on the situation, as opposed to grabbing more minions.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    My highest winrate in this Brawl is Shaman. Mostly because you can just chain-discover spells and you get tons of cheap nukes out of it (as well as Feral Spirit). I usually do about 30-70 split between minions and spells, depending on the situation, as opposed to grabbing more minions.
    Rogue is also rediculously hilarious & OP. Can't tell you how many times I've sat on an early quest adventurer just to combo with a billion idols & stealth plus saps. BOOM!

This week's Tavern Brawl is: Spiders Spiders Everywhere...again.

Getting pretty tired of this one... I'm wondering why this is seemingly their go-to repeat Brawl when there are so many better ones.

Getting pretty tired of this one... I'm wondering why this is seemingly their go-to repeat Brawl when there are so many better ones.
    Yeah, it sucks. I was glad my quest for today was the play a shitton of 2 or less minions, finished that in 2 Brawls.

Only highlight of the gameplay was wiping this guys board with the new Worm. Pretty op versus Webspinner.dec
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I hate this brawl with a passion. They need to pull it from rotation permanently

It's so they can show off all the new beasts in Whispers of the Old Gods.

All nine of them.

Hooray.

I won my first game by keeping my Tundra Rhino alive as long as possible, did quite some work and turned the whole game around for me. Won my second game by bringing down my opponent as low as possible for my King Krush to finish, just barely made it work and I had to Lay On Hands myself. Got 40 dust out of my pack.

Not exactly a fun brawl imo, its just way overdone by now and it depends to much on luck. I wish they could just give us the boss brawl as filler, instead of this and the Unstable Portal one. Though I can atleast finish my class dailies, as I lack to many new cards from WotOG to play competitive for certain classes.

The Webspinner and Portal Brawls are the worst. Games completely decided by RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the best brawls because it's relatively fast and no deck building required.

Deleted
    Portal brawl is great, spider brawl is bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gods I hate this one

Whoever gets an early Scavenging Hyena or a Tundra Rhino is basically guaranteed to win.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Hunters get "kill a random minion", warlocks get "sense demons" *Really* f*cking handy Blizzard.

Twice I've got a spinner from my spinners....

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am starting to think that Warriors only ever get 1 spell card in the entire deck.

I actually don't mind the RnG ones with the raven idol or the Unstable Portals, but webspinners.... man who ever gets the druid 2/2 whenever you summon a minion give it +1/+1 or the heyna that gets larger as beasts die basically wins.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    I actually don't mind the RnG ones with the raven idol or the Unstable Portals, but webspinners.... man who ever gets the druid 2/2 whenever you summon a minion give it +1/+1 or the heyna that gets larger as beasts die basically wins.
    I managed to get Hobgoblin from a Scarab and Mukla's Champ in the same game. It was pretty ridiculous having 4/4 and 5/5 webspinners on board before my opponent surrendered.