Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post

Who says anyone claims it as theirs?

See, linear assumptions again. So predictable, lol!
    In most Western countries, if not on private property, it's the property of the state. That can lay claim to damages done.
    Hallo, are you tryyyiiing?
    Thundercunts and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    1 hour to go until 1st Ep of Season 6 Game of Thrones airs and it's getting boring... Hope i can live without wishing this guy that his cancer gets aids or smth.
    hf with game of shitboringfuckfestnobodycares

I don't think even North Korea has this level of delusional claims about their "great leaders". And that's some accomplishment to beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I don't think even North Korea has this level of delusional claims about their "great leaders". And that's some accomplishment to beat.
    But it is quite fun to bite.
    Thundercunts and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    What about quadratic thinkers?
    I'm more sinusoidal personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by plastkaze View Post
    But it is quite fun to bite.
    Meh, it gets boring so fast when he's had nothing new to add. Just 9 pages of repeating the same thing. I'll be off to sleep instead of spending time on this
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Lol this thread is so obvious, it's sad. But pretending as though it's genuine makes it absolutely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    Thank you

Deleted
    Oh I work with people who are genuinly like this, it's normal to them and the job of me and my collegues is to try and get them to... mellow out in their distorted personality, I mean they are even worse than this troll.
    It's a really sad and disturbing disorder and they are so miserable in it, but because they see themselves as so much better than anyone else they would never admit it. So while I know this is just a forum troll who is abit bored, it is abit offputting to me to read him going on like this, because I've seen the families who've been ruined due to such dissillusions of grandeur...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by plastkaze View Post
    In most Western countries, if not on private property, it's the property of the state. That can lay claim to damages done.
    Hallo, are you tryyyiiing?
    You are hilarious. The tree in my scenario belongs to nobody, simple as.

So, upon trying CS:GO, all I can say is that I definitely haven't changed my mind. Linear game for linear people.

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    Have fun with thinking that you're somehow important enough that if YOU don't care, nobody cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, it gets boring so fast when he's had nothing new to add. Just 9 pages of repeating the same thing. I'll be off to sleep instead of spending time on this
    Im doing like Torgent, pretending that its genuine. Works wonders but yeah, time to sleep. D:

BYE SUPERIOR INTELLECT GUY, WAS FUN!
    Thundercunts and stuff

You are hilarious. The tree in my scenario belongs to nobody, simple as.

So, upon trying CS:GO, all I can say is that I definitely haven't changed my mind. Linear game for linear people.
    AKA: I'm shit so clearly I'm too smart for game.

Nine pages of this? Damn you guys really take it hook line and sinker don't you?

Upon playing games, I often notice that the uncreative, non-intuitive, and generally close-to-average in terms of intellect persons tend to be the most consistent in gaming performance. This I say because obviously I am the opposite of all those, and notice that I differ in my gaming approach to the vast majority (hint: stupid) people. What I've noticed is that potential-wise (i.e., my maximum output), I am on a whole other level to them. That is, a given performance in which I and a linear thinker duel, I most likely demolish him. I am able to, due to my intuition and intellect, demolish his performance, and make mine excellent. Yet, as this thinker I happen to be who is able to be abstract, I can be rather inconsistent - and, because I have a natural preference for the non-linear, my gaming performance can drop drastically in case I am not in a state of deep focus.

The non-linear non-intellectual, however, even on his day off, has more consistency, for his performance has always been relying on the same pattern. His low performance happens only if the pattern is shattered by an external force, such as me. It is akin to a car that drives fast straightforwardly: it will continue by mere pushing of the pedal, and do well in that linear task; yet, a mere rock on the road can slow it down, or push it away; and, should no such obstacle be placed by an external force or agent, the car shall continue freely.

The non-intellectual, linear thinker has an advantage over the deep thinker, for even if the talent of the latter is on an incomparably higher level, the linear thinker shall be victorious by merely being awake in the midst of the briefest time of mind fatigue that occurs in the deep thinker.
    Nothing but assertions. No citations to prove anything. Completely subjective post. Gonna need a bigger bait.

In other words, mister "heart of the old continent"(which is a feel good term for third world country), you're not as smart as you think you are.

Deleted
    Interesting observation I have here - people finding issue with my self-proclaimed, self-evident intellectual superiority, yet would probably admit to being more intelligent than a person who is clearly less intelligent than them. Just because I can say it to more people than you doesn't make me more arrogant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Nothing but assertions. No citations to prove anything. Completely subjective post. Gonna need a bigger bait.

In other words, mister "heart of the old continent"(which is a feel good term for third world country), you're not as smart as you think you are.
    Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Nine pages of this? Damn you guys really take it hook line and sinker don't you?
    We're bored.

What an interesting way to start an epeen measuring contest.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

These linear thinkers are so sad. Look at their responses, all the same. You'd think you were talking to the same person, lol.
    Your responses in this thread have been demonstrative of linear thinking, as you define it.
    And look at your posts, all the same. You'd think you were reading the same post over an over again, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    What an interesting way to start an epeen measuring contest.
    The question remains: Is yours linear or not?