Beta keys from the events will be given out this week.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Beta keys from the events will be given out this week.
    Source?

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Until it actually happens or a credible source(Not Theramore) says it's true, grain of salt.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone in alpha have a 750Ti nVidia card? How is handling the load?

I have one (it's several years old) but I'm wondering just how crucial upgrading before August 30 is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    Does anyone in alpha have a 750Ti nVidia card? How is handling the load?

I have one (it's several years old) but I'm wondering just how crucial upgrading before August 30 is going to be.
    It's wow, not the witcher..you should be more than fine.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    To be fair, there have been a number of changes like high resolution textures on newer Legion models (and armor as well), longer draw distance, and the lighting getting reworked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Source?

/10chars
    It's Theramore. You'll never find one.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, there have been a number of changes like high resolution textures on newer Legion models (and armor as well), longer draw distance, and the lighting getting reworked.
    Tbh I'm actually considering building a new computer because of Legion. All the graphical updates makes me want to experience it in full graphical enjoyment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Dubbed version also started 2 weeks ago.
    Probably worth noting the author was sick for a really, really long time. It's why it only came back for a few weeks last year (year before that?). They thought they had gotten better but needed more recovery time.

I know this is obviously off topic but the lives of manga writers is.. well, insane. Coming up with that much new material every week, along with art assets. Yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I think it's pretty feasible for Blizzard to give out beta keys to those who attended PAX and whatever other game convention whenever the beta launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    750Ti is now the "recommended" video card IIRC, so that jump tells me that yes, it does matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Honestly I think it's pretty feasible for Blizzard to give out beta keys to those who attended PAX and whatever other game convention whenever the beta launches.
    I live where PAX East is hosted. I couldn't go this year but I had several friends attend. None of them mentioned getting Beta Keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Dubbed version also started 2 weeks ago.
    Sweet, definitely have to start that up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I live where PAX East is hosted. I couldn't go this year but I had several friends attend. None of them mentioned getting Beta Keys.
    I meant at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    It's Theramore. You'll never find one.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh I'm actually considering building a new computer because of Legion. All the graphical updates makes me want to experience it in full graphical enjoyment.
    I recently did that. Upgraded to a 980 Ti, i7 4790k, and a 1080p monitor. Things look pretty good on max settings, but my FPS does take a hit in the Alliance garrison. Anywhere else I get 90-200 FPS easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I meant at a later date.
    Ah, my bad. Wasn't sure if you were wondering about the one from literally this weekend. Would be interesting if that happened.

A little off topic, and I'm struggling to find information. But how does the acquiring your off spec artifact weapon work? do you do the quest for each one, or do you just get it through the class order mission table? And have we heard if we can get all artifact weapons for each class? With the new tri-spec?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone playing a Elemental Shaman in Legion, and I am leveling my Shaman through Warlords content to get to level one hundred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    I know... nvm

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC_gvVCha5c

Suramar is so nice, unbelievable.
    Yeah, but seems a bit unfinished in some parts.

- - - Updated - - -

I recently did that. Upgraded to a 980 Ti, i7 4790k, and a 1080p monitor. Things look pretty good on max settings, but my FPS does take a hit in the Alliance garrison. Anywhere else I get 90-200 FPS easily.
    Garrison/warspear/above lava(only legion lava, lava by firelands is fine) drastically reduce my fps. I get minimum 75 fps everywhere with 200 in a lot of places, and garrison drops my fps to like 45 but only at certain angles. Warspear does the same, but only certain angles. looking at the lava from afar is fine, but getting up inside the particle effects drops my fps to 20-30.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    About the giveaway keys.
    The sites don't have the keys yet.
    They put the date of April the 30th on their site as a sort of placeholder date for when they will giveaway the keys.
    They didn't (and still don't) know when Blizzard will give them the keys.
    So for now no beta keys this week.

Deleted
    Disclaimer: I've had alpha for a week, I got it about 2 days after I unsubbed to WoD (coincidence? I think not!)

I loved the leveling, I loved doing the intro quests as a DH. Now that I'm 110 I'm wondering about the gameplay.. And I'm frankly a bit scared of a repeat of WoD.

Right now there are random world events that give you loot, artifact power etc. Since you must go by ground mount, it takes a while to go around and do all of these. Ontop of this you have the missions in your class hall. Atm I'm doing the artifact missions and they have half an hour - an hour time. I find myself sitting in the class hall and just doing random heroics which give better loot than the world quests and also give a secured artifact power item upon completion, plus you often find artifact power items from mobs or stronger ones from the bosses.

I might be wrong, and I hope someone with months of experience on the alpha will prove me wrong, but atm I foresee the gameplay the exact same as in WoD; you sit in your class hall, wait for misions to complete/recruit new mercenaries while signing for heroics since the alternative of going out in the world is worse. Of course we are in alpha and this is subject to change, but I can't help but to feel that this LFD/LFR interface where you can afk in a city and sign for everything is ruining it.

I want to go out in the world and do quests, kill stuff etc., but it's no fun if it's meaningless and there's a stronger/easier/better alternative i.e afking in a city/class hall. As a tank/healer spec with instant queues I'd definitely do this. If I was a dps I'd marry a tank or healer and spam heroics all day.

Anyone else have similar experience/feeling from playing the alpha?