Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The whole "we know who the real doctor" thing was a little presumptuous on Uggor's part. We had stolen from Monkz the night before and found something that indicated he ran a clinic (for curing homsexuality). He assumed running a clinic meant doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

I was so annoyed that Virothe died before he mentioned what his fake claim was...

We went through this game with just one fake claim out of our two! >.<

7+ Year Old Account
    We only used one of our fake claims (bodyguard) also. i almost used the other even though it wasn't mine and he was dead already but decided to go VT at the last second. I didn't like the character picked for granny with a gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking it up, the last game I lived to the end in was 52. It's been awhile.

@Catta: Pragmatism. You were the player I was most certain wasn't scum at this point, and we needed to kill two of you to win. At least that was what I was gambling on.
    Well, I didn't think Ret was scum either, but I also figured he was hard to kill. Killing you was the logical answer to end the day.
    @Dendrek: I think I could have made the exact same logical jump. Save a player mid-game, missing kill - okay, he's town. I remember a game where I self-protected N1, and in the sheer panic of no kills happening that night, I blew my special doctor ability by self-protecting again. There were quite a bit of logical holes in my story though. I was deliberately vague by who I protected just because that story had so many holes in it swizz cheese would be happy. For example, why did I allow senna to die? There is absolutely no reason to protect anyone else but the cop at that stage, doubly so given that town-danner "lost" a TPR (Arlee) failing that gambit the day before. Especially when said cop sticks the neck out specifically to save my sorry ass. Had you asked, I would have claimed to protect Dendrek every night, but damned... I would never have been able to convince anyone.

You had it extremely right the first time around. I was scummy scum and my lynch was the right call. Be more stubborn.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Virothe's fake claim.

Fake Claim:

Character:Josh Lyman Deputy Chief of Staff.

Role:Bookie

Abilities: The bookie role submits 1 name every night who they think will be lynched the next day. If you are correct you are rewarded. For example 1 time bpv, Iron Collar, a 1 time joat ability like doc/cop/jk/track that type of thing.

If you want to make up your own role your more than welcome too.

Danner, I protected you the night Senna died.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Looking it up, the last game I lived to the end in was 52. It's been awhile.
    Looking it up, this is the only game I actually survived in, if you discount the Cult on Cult game where nobody wanted to NK me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Oooh. I see. that... sucks. Sorry man!
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I should have asked you though. That's one of the many reasons that I felt like an idiot this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Oooh. I see. that... sucks. Sorry man!
    If it weren't for that, I would have led your lynch the following day.

I would have panicked, and replied that I guiarded you EVERY night. And then I would have been lynched.

Deleted
    I fecking told you dinner was scum! You know because he always tries to get me on his side as scum ������

Good game cruelle

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @Catta: Pragmatism. You were the player I was most certain wasn't scum at this point, and we needed to kill two of you to win. At least that was what I was gambling on.
    What's the town come to when the bloody survivor is the most townie townie in the town...

- - - Updated - - -

Also every. single. time. I get a survivor role who can win with scum, the scum teams be like "WE HAVE TO EXPEND MULTIPLE KILLS TO KILL THIS GUY!"

It happened when I was Loki, it happened when I was in the Drow game and now it happened again.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Cruelle

What's an Iron Collar? I'm assuming BPV is Bullet proof vest.

Iron Collar allows the player to survive a lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    ok so the day equivalent of a vest. Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I fecking told you dinner was scum!
    Perhaps you should have lunched dinner.

Mmm. Food. Well-done steaks are the best!

Also Danner, if you had attacked me the day before instead it would have killed Kryl.

So annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I was so annoyed that Virothe died before he mentioned what his fake claim was...

We went through this game with just one fake claim out of our two! >.<
    Ya sorry about that, I honestly meant to post it in the thread after I was sure everything was above board and then I kinda forgot. :/

Thanks for the game Cru.

Also;
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Calling it now, at least 3 out of 4 of these guys are definitely scum;

Dupti, Danner, Dendrek and Robo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    See, I should have mentioned it but for some silly reason I thought a doctor protect would work differently. I asked Crulle if I used my ability on him if that would prevent Danner's death and I was told only if Danner was the one targeted. It makes sense the Doc ability would work the same way... otherwise we could keep two town people alive indefinitely, which would be a problem.