Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What time is Old Gods live in the UK

Just wondering because me and a few friends are gonna bust open our packs and play a boatload of games so if anyone knows the UK time for launch would appreciate it.

Deleted
    TGT was released 24 august around 10am PDT / 7pm CEST. That's all I can offer. Hopefully it's similar to that.

So in the evening sometime in UK/Europe.

There's a maintenance window at 0030-0130 server-time on Wednesday morning, so that would be 2330-0030 for you!

Deleted
    Ben Brode just tweeted: "Hello. Old Gods will be out 11PM in UK. #Playtowin #Gonnaopenpacks".

It's official.

Deleted
    I'm a moron. Posted in wrong game forum. I'm sure hs stuff launches perfectly
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2016-04-25 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Lol 11pm + server wait and the usual crap customer service.

At least we get the benefit of the yanks live testing and fixes to all the problems we'll get such as:

11 hour server queue times
    Massive random dc for most people
    Forgot de-mount collision boxes around around quest givers

Any more predictions?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol 11pm + server wait and the usual crap customer service.

At least we get the benefit of the yanks live testing and fixes to all the problems we'll get such as:

11 hour server queue times
    Massive random dc for most people
    Forgot de-mount collision boxes around around quest givers

Any more predictions?
    Never had many issues with GvG or Launch personally. I think HS servers handle load as well as the others personally. Sure there is the initial burst of people getting in but it will calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Never had many issues with GvG or Launch personally. I think HS servers handle load as well as the others personally. Sure there is the initial burst of people getting in but it will calm down.
    Beginning of every adventure set is a trainwreck :X
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Beginning of every adventure set is a trainwreck :X
    Adventure has had definite hiccups and issues, but I think the pack launches tend to go rather smoothly so far honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Adventure has had definite hiccups and issues, but I think the pack launches tend to go rather smoothly so far honestly.
    TGT was a bleeding disaster for EU. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    TGT was a bleeding disaster for EU. :/
    Oh.

Yeah, everything is for EU when it comes to Hearthstone.

Deleted
    Ben Brode Lied

Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    Ben Brode Lied
    Did anyone else confirm that tweet, for I can't see it now.
    I think it is likely after the maintenance to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Did anyone else confirm that tweet, for I can't see it now.
    I think it is likely after the maintenance to be honest.
    I can not find any info about the maintinence whatsoever. Not showing up anywhere on the launcher, in any case. Leaving EU in the dust without any indication whatsoever is not that nice.

People have been saying that brode has tweeted that, I do not use Twitter, so dont know how to search for it

Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    I can not find any info about the maintinence whatsoever. Not showing up anywhere on the launcher, in any case. Leaving EU in the dust without any indication whatsoever is not that nice.

People have been saying that brode has tweeted that, I do not use Twitter, so dont know how to search for it
    I have searched for it, as well as going directly to his tweets but there is no sign of it.
    To be honest I think that was a joke, especially given how the #Gonnaopenpacks hashtag in that message isn't getting use either which it almost certainly would have if it had been tweeted, even if deleted later.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Maintenance likely delayed or something went wrong as per usual with blizzard launches, EU never lucky.

Assuming it was a madeup tweet it only emphasizes that there was absolutely 0 information about when EU would get WotOG, leaving us to go by previous launches as reference.

The EU CS account didn't even know when it was *planned* to be out, from what I saw. At least SC2's failed launch said it SOMEWHERE more than 2 hours before expected launch.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Can't you people just go to bed at 00:00 like normal people do and play the stuff tomorrow?
    You're getting all worked up on a forum saying that Blizzard lied to you and leaves you in the dust.

This shit is not healthy.. holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Can't you people just go to bed at 00:00 like normal people do and play the stuff tomorrow?
    You're getting all worked up on a forum saying that Blizzard lied to you and leaves you in the dust.

This shit is not healthy.. holy shit.
    God forbid someone has a different schedule to you, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Maintenance likely delayed or something went wrong as per usual with blizzard launches, EU never lucky.
    I was surprised though that when it did finally come on everything was really fast and smooth with no lag. All pack purchases and openings were instant with no lag at all. That's definitely not how it's been on past patch days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    God forbid someone has a different schedule to you, right?
    Still no reason to get your panties in a twist when the go live date is not there yet.
    Pathetic really.