Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    Micro evolution has nothing to do with scale, it has to do with time
    No it doesn't.
    Microevolution is the change in allele frequencies that occurs over time within a population. This change is due to four different processes: mutation, selection (natural and artificial), gene flow, and genetic drift.
    Allele frequencies and their change is directly observable across a single generation.
    Macro and microevolution describe fundamentally identical processes on different scales.
    Micro evolution is adding a grain of sand onto some other grains of sands, macro evolution is determining when that process has created a pile.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Ok what about the flash of light just revealed when sperm fertilizes an egg?. A flash of light occurs. You anti Christians make me laugh.
    Didn't realize nonreligious and atheist automatically meant anti-christian.

Deleted
    Ok what about the flash of light just revealed when sperm fertilizes an egg?. A flash of light occurs. You anti Christians make me laugh.
    So? Is that god?
    And sure the egg changes electrical potential after fertilization, (which is what happens and is the reason more sperm cant enter) - changing electrical potential is a fancy way of saying emitting energy so yeah flash of light explained.

Can you prove that it is the light of God?
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Or it's a chemical reaction also known as a Zinc spark. You are aware chemical reactions can and do cause light right? I mean they even explained the science behind it in that article and you were too obtuse to read it. But please carry on with your Ray Comfort bullshit parade.

Whats a tldw?, sorry not hip to the new slang when people are trying to deny something that's undeniable.
    TL;DR would not make sense since I can't read a video.

LOL - Evolution can be observed, fully explained and close to fully understood.

That's WAY more than we get for gravity ... yet no-one questions gravity

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

Well almost no one but we do not speak of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    It involves Ray "Atheist's Nightmare" Comfort if that gives you a clue. Documentary of sorts with Ray Comfort asking random people to give evidence of evolution.
    I honestly don't know who he is but saw how almost all of the video is just random interviews so I decided not to watch 38 minutes of that. Based on the like/dislike ratio and comments, think I saved myself some time.

10+ Year Old Account

Well I get proof of gravity when I'm too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I honestly don't know who he is but saw how almost all of the video is just random interviews so I decided not to watch 38 minutes of that. Based on the like/dislike ratio and comments, think I saved myself some time.
    Oh Ray Comfort is the guy who said bananas were created as they are now by God. When people pointed out that selective breeding was a thing, he backtracked and said thay God gave man the knowledge to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Well I get proof of gravity when I'm too drunk.
    I get proof of evolution when I am.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

No one even mentioning that Hooked just necro'd this thread only to post the same BS videos from Ray comfort?

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    No one even mentioning that Hooked just necro'd this thread only to post the same BS videos from Ray comfort?
    He likes to ruin things for everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    lol Ray Comfort is Australia's creationist disgrace. He made a huge video about the banana and how it's proof of god's existence. While in reality the current banana has been altered by man to make it the wonderful thing it is today. Here he is

10+ Year Old Account
    I get proof of evolution when I am.
    Okay that must mean evolution = gravity

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    lol Ray Comfort is Australia's creationist disgrace. He made a huge video about the banana and how it's proof of god's existence. While in reality the current banana has been altered by man to make it the wonderful thing it is today. Here he is
    But God made banana's curved. They wouldn't fit in their peel if they were straight.

It's extremely important we all get to see an anti-science propaganda film which, by the very nature of the film's existence, proves there is a god because of reasons. I mean, where would you be if you didn't have someone misinterpreting facts telling you what to believe? I personally am very grateful to Hooked for his efforts to make sure we are all as unintellectually enlightened as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    WOW!....just wow...wow.

I am literally laughing at this guy acting like he's selling the banana like some patent.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, worth it.

Its my thread of course when new evidence is found I will bring it back up.

Its my thread of course when new "evidence" is found I will bring it back up.
    Need to make sure you spelled correctly and checked your grammar.