Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Except they're not our foothold in the middle east. Turkey, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Jordan, etc are.
    Among these, only Turkey is a real foothold, I'd say. Somewhat so Saudi Arabia, although those are unpredictable as hell. Others - I disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    If the Palestinians laid down their arms, their land would remain occupied forever -
    so that justifies killing innocent people? WTF is wrong with you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    so that justifies killing innocent people? WTF is wrong with you
    Ok, and now try reading what he wrote and not what you think it might imply.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ok, and now try reading what he wrote and not what you think it might imply.
    Palestine not laying down their arms, justifying attacking and killing Israel people to take the land. What exactly did I miss?

15+ Year Old Account
    Palestine not laying down their arms, justifying attacking and killing Israel people to take the land. What exactly did I miss?
    Whoop and we moved from justifies killing innocent to killing israel people and take their land. Because that´s what that sentence said, right?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    I'm genuinely curious. I don't know enough about the situation between Israel and Palestine and apparently Palestine isn't even a real country? But it seems like Israel does some pretty shitty things, and then we're told that Palestine is apparently a problem? Is palestine a country or not? Can someone sum up the conflict there in a few lines?
    Because the Jews run America through the PAC/Lobbying arm known as AIPAC (factor in their control or semi-control of the Federal Reserve, most financial institutions, Hollywood, major media, and several Fortune 500, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Whoop and we moved from justifies killing innocent to killing israel people and take their land. Because that´s what that sentence said, right?
    Then please explain it to me since you're so intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    Boo hoo someone called my hero what he was, a Nazi.
    Might as well lump all Americans in with George Bush and dick Cheney then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Poster literally has a nazi avatar. Yikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Because the Jews run America through the PAC/Lobbying arm known as AIPAC (factor in their control or semi-control of the Federal Reserve, most financial institutions, Hollywood, major media, and several Fortune 500, etc.).
    Someone's been hanging around stormfront/infostormer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Q: Who would like to get rid of Isreal?
    A: A guy with a nazi as Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Poster literally has a nazi avatar. Yikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone's been hanging around stormfront/infostormer.
    You dont need to be a nazi to see what AIPAC is and how Israel is using its influence on USA and its foreign policy in Middle East.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    You dont need to be a nazi to see what AIPAC is and how Israel is using its influence on USA and its foreign policy in Middle East.
    Rommel still was a nazi. And the OP has Rommel as avatar.

And really, a nazi who wants to discredit Israel is nothing new.

We already had those guys 70 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Rommel still was a nazi. And the OP has Rommel as avatar.

And really, a nazi who wants to discredit Israel is nothing new.

We already had those guys 70 years ago.
    I am not talking about Rommel or nazis and you need to stop focusing on ad hominems but on subject at hand.

http://i.imgur.com/IEXj9Tr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IBg4MgZ.jpg

How would you explain those two images if Israel doesnt have huge influence on USA?
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    I am not talking about Rommel or nazis and you need to stop focusing on ad hominems but on subject at hand.
    It is not ad hominem if i talk about the fact a forums poster with a nazi avatar obviously wants to get rid of israel.

It's merely a observation.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Christian Zionism.

Deleted
    I actually wonder if nazis think they will find people who follow their crude ideas in gamer forums.

15+ Year Old Account
    Then please explain it to me since you're so intelligent.
    Explain what? Just don´t read stuff into it that he never said.

You´re welcome.

It is not ad hominem if i talk about the fact a forums poster with a nazi avatar obviously wants to get rid of israel.

It's merely a observation.
    answer my question in second part of my post

Deleted
    answer my question in second part of my post
    I dont care about your crusade. I just think this forum should be no place for nazi propaganda.

I dont care about your crusade. I just think this forum should be no place for nazi propaganda.
    What my crusade ? Stop spamming nazi in every post and answer the question about Israel influence i presented in those 2 images.