Odd to see that kind of bundle available..

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, games like Rhythm Thief make me want to get a 3DS -_-
    I bought a New 3DS, the limited edition Zelda one even, last year (my first Nintendo handhelf after the GameBoy Color) and so far I've used it maybe 2 hours... My plan was to actually use it, but with all these unplayed games on Steam I hardly have time for it and it turns out I'm not really a fan of Majora's Mask either

Bundle looks nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I bought a New 3DS, the limited edition Zelda one even, last year (my first Nintendo handhelf after the GameBoy Color) and so far I've used it maybe 2 hours... My plan was to actually use it, but with all these unplayed games on Steam I hardly have time for it and it turns out I'm not really a fan of Majora's Mask either

same with the wii here,.
    turns out im just not that much of a console player anymore,. and i hate batteries. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post

Well...if you always feel like your not using it enough, you could always misplace it in my mailbox :P

Though I really need to get a 3DS and play the newer games. Still use my DS to this day on long trips (when I don't feel like catching up on other stuff) or when I'm laying down in bed trying to wind down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    same with the wii here,.
    turns out im just not that much of a console player anymore,. and i hate batteries. XD
    I still have to get my Wii-U out my storage(recently moved out) to finish Bayonate 1/2(best games on that console, imo). But I still have a hufe steam backlog of 100+ games, and I can't keep my tv on in the background either.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Killer Bundle is pretty good. Hrm.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Had never heard of Shadow Warrior before, but looks & sounds quite funky.

But for 85% off, dayum, I couldn`t resist.

If anyone is tempted, you get the normal (DX9 or 10?) & the DX11 version in the same price.

Ooh, seems an additional game in the downloads tab too:
    "Excellent mini-game – After the battle's over, why not clean up the mess you made in Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior? Included with your purchase FREE."
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2016-04-27 at 11:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post

If anyone is tempted, you get the normal (DX9 or 10?) & the DX11 version in the same price.

"Excellent mini-game – After the battle's over, why not clean up the mess you made in Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior? Included with your purchase FREE."
    Didn't seem to show up in my library, but I've seen Viscera Cleanup and don't really care about it.

Download for Shadow Warriors seems to be going slow. Not sure if GoG Galaxy just does this or maybe it's me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Didn't seem to show up in my library, but I've seen Viscera Cleanup and don't really care about it.

Download for Shadow Warriors seems to be going slow. Not sure if GoG Galaxy just does this or maybe it's me.
    i don`t use the Galaxy, so not sure if it is the GOGBears playing about or the servers, but.... all of my files zoomed down, except for the last one.
    Just my sodding luck lol.

As for the Viscera thing, check out the Account>Library & right hand side of the page, an archive where all the wallpapers etc usually are. It is last in the list.

Sequel (which I accidentally linked earlier derp) looks good too.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PIikukPw9f4

- - - Updated - - -

lol, just saw a short clip of the extra game. Cleaning body parts? That is different.

As for main game, just had a quick play of the Survival mode & wow, it is like Killing Floor, yet waaaay more manic & better gfx.
    Machine gun seems tad OP, or could be my fluke shots
    I am definitely hooked already & not even started story version

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post

Played it, very fun game. FPS with a focus on melee combat and semi-open levels.
    Last level is amazing with the fully upgraded katana.

Although the last boss is very anti-climatic.

Sticky bomb likes you!

It's basically a different themed duke nukem - from the same makers iirc.

This new one is a remake with 3d stuff.
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-04-28 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam 'anime' game sale going on. Lots of cheap games, perfect for card money.

I need to get into the "card business" D: I'm feeling old since everyone cool is doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly just do it with games I own/would have already bought, as a way of offsetting the cost.

- - - Updated - - -

Indie Gala - Friday Bundle - https://www.indiegala.com/indiegalactic

10+ Year Old Account
    GoG has a bunch of bundles up, this one is probably my fave https://www.gog.com/promo/bundleopol..._bridge_290416

It's alive!
    Not bundle related but still.

Lots to install and update now..
    Also, steam idle master seems to be down now.. the whole site in fact.
    What gives?
    And, if it's not coming back, what would you recommend using instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    That cooler is massive. Nice and neat case, all you need now is some coloured extensions or sleeve all your cables (slow and annoying plus you need pin extraction tools). Perhaps some white, red and black sleeves would look well.
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.