Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    It's not their fault. It's the foods fault.

Never blame them.

You might hurt feelings.

Precious, precious feelings.
    Then you eat your feelings lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Then you eat your feelings lol
    Mmm all dem feelings. Tastes like heart failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnaar View Post
    This.

Just as an example:

0.33 Litres of Coca Cola has 39g of sugar. 39!
    Pretty sure you're over the daily take or close to it.

I'm also pretty sure some of the kids drink 1-2 litres per day.
    And that's only Coca cola example.

Need I say more?
    it's probably one of the worst areas, all that sugar gives them the energy to probably play for countless hours, instead it's moving their fingers on a controller/keyboard/phone etc which means all the sugar is just left over calories turning into fat, technology is a big part of the obesity crisis, what would these kids do 100 years ago? fuck off explore and play.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    It's not their fault. It's the foods fault.

Never blame them.

You might hurt feelings.

Precious, precious feelings.
    Yeah fuck that. It's their fault they're fat (unless you mean kids, then it's the parents' fault). The vast majority have the means to lose weight if they made the effort. They want to die early and visit the hospital every few years bc their foot broke under the weight of their own fat ass, they get no symphathy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it's probably one of the worst areas, all that sugar gives them the energy to probably play for countless hours, instead it's moving their fingers on a controller/keyboard/phone etc which means all the sugar is just left over calories turning into fat, technology is a big part of the obesity crisis, what would these kids do 100 years ago? fuck off explore and play.
    I agree with this.

Why play outside when you can play on your phone or tablet?

Such fat shaming. Big is beautiful. The harmfulness of being obese is just a social construct, created by white men to keep women down. Stop enabling the patriarchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Exploring and playing now gets them kidnapped and raped by pedophiles, or at least gets their parents a visit from child protective services. Playing outside unsupervised is basically illegal now and parents dont have the time to watch their kids all day, so it has become sit inside and play videogames.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should just not make clothes in fat people size, that way they can't go anywhere to eat.

And the wheels on the bus go round and round...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Non extreme measures aren't working.
    i agree we should send those people to weight loss centers. brand them with a picture of a hot dog.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Why are posts like yours allowed? Oh wait, they're usually not. I'm giving you maybe a day before you're banned again.
    because this comment is just the height of constructive posting.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Fat people bear their own responsibility. Conditions justifying morbid obesity are very rare.

However.....

America is a society of institutionalized obesity. The government subsidizes corn which causes the glut of products with high fructose corn syrup. Maybe if they started giving subidizes for healthy produce we might see some change. Eating processed fatty foods and sucking down Cola will put you in an early grave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i agree we should send those people to weight loss centers. brand them with a picture of a hot dog.

- - - Updated - - -

because this comment is just the height of constructive posting.
    There's nothing constructive about any thread the OP posts. I'm not sure why you're expecting anything from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.vox.com/2016/4/26/1149020...morbidly-obese

This crisis has no end. It's time to look into extreme measures.
    Glad you don't have fat people in Canada to worry about!
    Oh...you do?
    Here...when ALL ...every last one ...of your Canadian citizens is 100% at "BMI" ...we can talk.
    Until then, you are nation bashing ...in a not so sly way.
    Glad it amuses you to attempt to be so clever though.

Worry about the "wolves" in your chicken coup before you worry about your neighbors.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-04-27 at 05:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    we should sue alcohol distributors too for supplying people the means to get drunk and to drink and drive. It's always the corporations fault and not personal responsibility.
    Personal responsibility applies to all people right? Citizens United confirmed corporations are people. Therefore: corporations are as responsible for selling us garbage as we are for buying it.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    The computer generation suffering from severe lack of exercise and mobility, therefore becoming overweight.. Who would have thought.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I'm almost fine with the obesity epidemic sweeping the Western nations. Let the weak die and the strong will live on.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

3000 is more than fine if you're active, you can't just look at calorie intake.
    Ofc.
    I' would have to do Insanity Workout plus walking in order to eat 3000k (I'm 170-180lbs or so).

But I'm pretty sure a person who eats 3000 calories doesn't do that kind of exercise every day (ofc, there's some people who do, but we're talking about your average Joe, no?)

Obesity is not a disease, unless we clasify stupidity as a disease as well. The grand majority of cases of obesity are caused by stupidity, not medical conditions. Some are psychological. But if you don't have a condition that causes you to gain weight and are obese, that's your own damn fault and don't call it a disease - you brought it on yourself.

This comes from a person who weighed over 100 kilos back in high school. How did that happen? Well, my response to stress at school was stuffing my face at home. I also didn't exercise at all. In any case, I'm sure most of obese people would lose weight very fast if they cut down on coke and fries and replaced them with juices, tea, water and vegetables. I dropped below 70 kilos just by changing my diet myself.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2016-04-28 at 08:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Yup, I immediately knew this was a tennisarse thread .
    It's like clockwork.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Quick, punish the citizens! Shame the fat people! Raise their healthcare costs! Tax their wages! But for the love of God, don't you dare lay a finger on those corporations who sell that high-carb, high-salt, high-fat food specifically aimed at the poor! DONT. YOU. DARE.
    Oh please. Don't start with this Michael Moore bullshit. It's perfectly feasible to eat healthily and get sufficient exercise on a low income. Fat cunts in America/the UK/Mexico/wherever are fat cunts because they're lazy. It's as simple as that.
    They eat shit because it's quicker and easier to prepare. Who the fuck has got time to prepare a salad when you can stick a meatloaf in the microwave and eat it straight out of the tray in 5 minutes?
    Fruit?! fuck that shit, I'm buying a cheeseburger for 99p.

I'm sick to death of people blaming obesity on low income.
    Lazy people like fast, easy meals.
    Lazy people dislike exercise.
    Lazy people get fat. Stop the press!

Is there a correlation between income and obesity? Sure there is. But it's only because these lazy shits probably also lack the drive and motivation to find more desirable and higher paying employment.
    I can absolutely guarantee you that fat people on low income would still be fat people on high income. It's a lifestyle choice.