Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Doesn't matter if dreadnaught came from tier 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 to 100. It is the fucking Dreadnaught set. It looks the same and it doesn't matter where it came from. It's not my fault blizzard wanted to let every pleb run around in challenge mode gear.
    Well that's your problem.
    I guess if you want to correct every "pleb" in the game, I can't stop you.
    You'll be wasting a lot of time and getting frustrated for no reason when everyone continues to call it "the order hall set" though.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Well that's your problem.
    I guess if you want to correct every "pleb" in the game, I can't stop you.
    You'll be wasting a lot of time and getting frustrated for no reason when everyone continues to call it "the order hall set" though.
    I don't allow plebs to talk to me ingame so it doesn't really bother me. Lucky for you we aren't ingame. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    I don't allow plebs to talk to me ingame so it doesn't really bother me. Lucky for you we aren't ingame. Cheers
    What a pleb.

I wonder how they're going to edit the Shaman order hall set.
    I was never a big fan of it when it was current, but I'm considering rerolling Shaman from Mage and maybe with less ridiculous shoulders it will be more appealing.

...probably not though, looking it up again.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how they're going to edit the Shaman order hall set.
    I was never a big fan of it when it was current, but I'm considering rerolling Shaman from Mage and maybe with less ridiculous shoulders it will be more appealing.

...probably not though, looking it up again.
    I'm interested to see what they do with the warlock set myself

10+ Year Old Account

So do you guys like this?

I'm ok with Stormwind being fixed, but I play Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Same here. I still think that was easily the best looking set they made. I still use it for transmog on my main.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Same here. I still think that was easily the best looking set they made. I still use it for transmog on my main.
    Or the mage set (I'm still sad I never got that one when I played in MoP)

Oh yeah, me too.
    That's another set that I thought was just a little bit over the top, but perhaps will look nice if toned down slightly.

- - - Updated - - -

Or the mage set (I'm still sad I never got that one when I played in MoP)
    ...and just removing the terrible eye glow on the mage set would go a long way towards making it better :P
    I use the belt a lot on my main, sometimes the shoulders, but never that hat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mage will probably just have the crystals take off the shoulders and then recolored

And warlock will probably have the skulls and horns on the shoulders taken off

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, me too.
    That's another set that I thought was just a little bit over the top, but perhaps will look nice if toned down slightly.

- - - Updated - - -

...and just removing the terrible eye glow on the mage set would go a long way towards making it better :P
    I use the belt a lot on my main, sometimes the shoulders, but never that hat.
    Sadly I have to disagree
    I think the eye glow is pretty cool as well as the wizard hat

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I seen the sets, but not going to make my thoughts just yet.
    Want to see all the sets first, but I don't play DK or Priest.
    Gonna play a Demon Hunter so yeah...but don't like that helm for them. Everything else looks good and is that the colours or can you get different ones?

Nice to see the return of some of these. Got about half way through doing gold CMs in MoP but never got to go on the classes I actually wanted the gear on, bleh, gave up an leveled alts (found the cms boring anyway and haven't even bothered touching WoD cms, legions are definitely 8 steps up )

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well I seen the sets, but not going to make my thoughts just yet.
    Want to see all the sets first, but I don't play DK or Priest.
    Gonna play a Demon Hunter so yeah...but don't like that helm for them. Everything else looks good and is that the colours or can you get different ones?
    For the order hall sets this is it, there are no other variations

Only class hall set I don't really care about is monk, really hate that one

Is there a video of the new Stormwind Park? Or is it not in yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys remember if the ptr has been down this whole time? Because I thought it was but I just logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortydragon View Post
    Do you guys remember if the ptr has been down this whole time? Because I thought it was but I just logged in.
    it was "incompatible" for a couple days. thought it might be happening. but it was nothing v.v

and holy fucking shit, all of this stuff. they are going all out, giving just about everything people have asked for. a new zombie plague(that's less disruptive of course), stormwind park, awesome class gear.

this is insane, they've either flipped their nut and care about our desires again, or the sub loss from WoD is way worse than we know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was gunna post earlier, but was very busy. Not only does the Broken Isle have 10 World boses, but their is tons of Elites all over the Broken Isles. Some 110 Elites hit really hard even for Tanks.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Is there a video of the new Stormwind Park? Or is it not in yet
    The post doesn't explicitly say park, just that the stormwind citizens have been rebuilding. There's a chance it won't be another park. Personally I'd rather it replace the fountain in front of the keep. I want a gilnean district instead of that stupid tree in Darnassus >:I
    also a pandaren village near the lake because two tents is even more ridiculous for an entire racial faction

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    The post doesn't explicitly say park, just that the stormwind citizens have been rebuilding. There's a chance it won't be another park. Personally I'd rather it replace the fountain in front of the keep. I want a gilnean district instead of that stupid tree in Darnassus >:I
    also a pandaren village near the lake because two tents is even more ridiculous for an entire racial faction
    Horde pandas only get two tents too.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Horde pandas only get two tents too.

And a magic balloon!
    Not sure what Ally side Pandaren get...
    Never really cared for them.