Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I work from home
    --SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-28 at 03:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

These cigarettes should be banned all over the globe! Why do they have to smoke when it would cause them cancer?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    We can settle this easily.

Both of you are forbidden from shaving for 1 months. Post pictures at the end of the month.
    lol!. Need to count the one who has the most chest hairs also?

On topic, I think we should tax the shit out of cigarettes , but not ban them.

Boy, the term "liberal" sure doesn't mean what it used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

second
    how can a person that wants to make marijuana legal but make cigarettes illegal for health reasons when pot is much worse for you health then cigarettes when it comes to putting pollutants into your lungs

lol, you have no room to talk... you can't seriously believe that nonsense... the only way this is true is if its dirt weed that came from mexico in a gas tank that is basically laced with ammonia, and thats still a big if.

Don't agree with bernie here, everything should be legal. Nicotine has been shown to have benefits for Alzheimer's patients. Should they sell them at every convenient store though? We could sell oxy and benzos at the store and tons of people would buy it and use it but its a bad idea. What if people where drinking antifreeze because it tastes good, should we keep selling it everywhere?

Its a different story to be legal or be conveinently available because uneducated people will assume its safe. I can't sell products with lead in them anymore because they cause cancer and are a health hazard. I disagree with him but from a logical stand point its no different than the way we handle many things currently. With recent research on processed sugars link to cancer though I think you could make a stronger case against any product with processed sugars. These two things are probably the biggest factors effecting the long term health of americans currently, cigarettes and processed sugar.

TLDR: I think everything should be legal but perhaps not conveniently available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    cigarette butt litter is the #1 thing I hate about smokers, I hope they make it illegal for that alone.
    Maybe there wouldnt be so many butts if cities and governments wouldnt have removed all the ashtrays, and regulated ashtrays out of new cars

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Maybe there wouldnt be so many butts if cities and governments wouldnt have removed all the ashtrays, and regulated ashtrays out of new cars
    I highley doubt it since a lot of cigarette butts I see are in front of buildings WITH ashtrays. They also make ashtrays that fit into cup holders

10+ Year Old Account
    I highley doubt it since a lot of cigarette butts I see are in front of buildings WITH ashtrays. They also make ashtrays that fit into cup holders
    Wind blows most of those butts out of the ashtrays, and if you use an ashtray in a cup holder, you have nowhere to put your drink

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They just need to make cigarettes auto self destruct if they sense any other person within 50 feet. Maybe so the smoker gets white powder all over their face?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Wind blows most of those butts out of the ashtrays, and if you use an ashtray in a cup holder, you have nowhere to put your drink
    Most are these are ashtrays that are design against wind, like the deposit kind, people are lazy. Most cars have more than one cup holder up front.. mine has 4

10+ Year Old Account
    I think about banning Sanders. Ow wait the US voters are already doing that.

Please show me where Sanders says we need to ban cigs? He questions why they are legal, most likely as an example when refering to other drugs that are illegal that have less of an affect than the cancer causing cigs. Id say the same about booze too, why is it legal and weed illegal, when booze causes more deaths a year than weed ever has in its lifetime.

So, please show me the exact statement where he says he is going to make cigs illegal. Don't drop in any bullshit or snip out a piece and take it away from context and call it proof.

Deleted
    This will go well.

Will never happen, as much as I'd like it too. Cigarette smoking is a retarded, expensive and self destructive habit.

Big Tobacco, however, has WAAAAY too much money in the government for this to ever happen (lobbyists, campaigning, etc...). Also, the amount of money America would lose because of no tobacco sales would be astronomical. How the hell does he think he's going to pay for that free college without all the money tobacco sales/ taxes makes for us? Moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Cigarette smoking is a retarded, expensive and self destructive habit.
    Some people say the same thing about gaming. Expensive, self destructive habit and retard...just because people don't agree with others life choices doesnt mean you get to tell others what they can and can't do.
    Signature made by Gamelol-MMO-C

The only thing Sandles needs to be thinking about now is that rocking chair he's going to spend the rest of his days sitting in.

Because unless Empress Hillary gives this coot a position in the new reich, he's done in politixxx.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by opeth150 View Post
    Some people say the same thing about gaming. Expensive, self destructive habit and retard...just because people don't agree with others life choices doesnt mean you get to tell others what they can and can't do.
    The act of playing video games does not slowly kill the people taking part in it.

While I see what you're saying, saying gaming and smoking are equivalently self destructive is just stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    The act of playing video games does not slowly kill the people taking part in it.

While I see what you're saying, saying gaming and smoking are equivalently self destructive is just stupid.
    Breathing is also self-destructive.
    If people want to smoke, fine by me. They'll die 10 years earlier. Saves a lot of medical care.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    America tried prohibition on Alcohol and it failed, the war on drugs failed, so why does anyone think this will work?
    That is so true!!! Even if they make the taxes higher, smokers will buy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Smoking should be illegal when in the presence of a minor. Smoking in a car with a minor should be illegal on a federal level. Smoking should also be illegal inside the home of a minor.

Having a minor locked in a space with a smoker is child abuse.