Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

why is the wall such a crazy idea cost:20 billion$ Iraq war cost:2 trillion

why is the wall such a crazy idea ?
    if they use a ladder you can put Motion detector on top and you just send people to take care of them
    wall cost:20 billion $ irak waar cost :2 trillion
    border security cost :12 billion $ per year you can cut that in half if you bild a high wall
    Military budget: 600 billion$ per year

- us is not even gona pay for the wall-as crazy as it might sound if millions of people from another country enter another ilegaly could be consider as a sign of invasion and war ,its not normal what if you replace the millions of Mexicans with Rusians would it still be ok?
    -its very hard to get us citizenship why would a bad guy just walk into us and skip all that
    is it racist?:98.5% of the population of Japan are Japanese is Japan racist ?Illegal immigrant population of the United States:11 million

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepresident View Post
    - us is not even gona pay for the wall-
    Who else is going to pay for it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Who else is going to pay for it?
    France is gona pay

Deleted
    France is gona pay
    I mean, who is going to pay for it in a realistic scenario.

why is the wall such a crazy idea ?....snip

Your lack of human empathy and sense of justice is appalling and your way of thinking is so "neanderthal like" you don't have the slightest idea.

Don't bother quoting, there is nothing you can say.

The Iraq war was also a crazy idea, but the public reasons made some sense at least. The Maginot Line was a genius idea compared to the Trump Wall.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I mean, who is going to pay for it in a realistic scenario.
    Mexico through various means such as taxes and withholding aid funds. Mexican nationals who shop in the US get a refunded the sales tax at our expense so that has to change.

Deleted
    If it really was $20bn upfront and then $6bn savings per year after that, then yeah great idea. But i somehow don't see that working out.

Because;

A) It's a stupid idea
    B) It'll cost much, much more than $20Bn
    C) It's being proposed by a complete troll
    D) This thread is a complete troll

Where have I seen a great big wall used before.... Oh USSR did it in Berlin. That was such a wonderful display of humanitarian affection by the Soviets that the US should try to replicate I guess?

FYI A wall separating USA and Mexico would have a massively detrimental environmental impact to say the least. Possibly cutting animal populations in half reducing genetic diversity in populations, impacting migration paths etc.

I dont really follow US politics that closely, but im guessing from that OP text thats what he wants done..

Are we doing this thing where we compare prices to the military budget again? Come on guys, you're better than this.

Deleted
    if they use a ladder you can put Motion detector on top and you just send people to take care of them
    wall cost:20 billion $ irak waar cost :2 trillion
    border security cost :12 billion $ per year you can cut that in half if you bild a high wall
    Military budget: 600 billion$ per year

- us is not even gona pay for the wall-as crazy as it might sound if millions of people from another country enter another ilegaly could be consider as a sign of invasion and war ,its not normal what if you replace the millions of Mexicans with Rusians would it still be ok?
    -its very hard to get us citizenship why would a bad guy just walk into us and skip all that
    is it racist?:98.5% of the population of Japan are Japanese is Japan racist ?Illegal immigrant population of the United States:11 million
    2/10. Must try harder

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Because;

A) It's a stupid idea
    B) It'll cost much, much more than $20Bn
    C) It's being proposed by a complete troll
    D) This thread is a complete troll
    A) Good one
    B) How do you know that? Oh wait you don't.
    C) Good one
    D) Good one
    You sound more ignorant or misinformed than the right wing people you mock. I would have used the word retarded actually...

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2016-04-29 at 12:55 PM.

I think you've spent too much time on internet, as you're completely detached from reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    Where have I seen a great big wall used before.... Oh USSR did it in Berlin. That was such a wonderful display of humanitarian affection by the Soviets that the US should try to replicate I guess?
    Want it or not, USSR didn't have to deal with immigrants flooding over that wall into their territory.

China also had a great wall and guess what, they didn't have to deal with Mexican immigrants either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Still can't belive that people are buying in to such nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Want it or not, USSR didn't have to deal with immigrants flooding over that wall into their territory.

China also had a great wall and guess what, they didn't have to deal with Mexican immigrants either.
    Please tell me you're joking on both points

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    A) Good one
    B) How do you know that? Oh wait you don't.
    C) Good one
    D) Good one
    You sound more ignorant or misinformed than the right wing people you mock. I would have used the word retarded actually...

This is why it is a fucking retarded idea. That and yes it will cost more than $20 billion. They are talking $60 billion within 10 years EASILY.

Its crazy because it would cost 20 billion and won't help with illigal immigration problem at all.
    So practically trumps wants to pay 20 billion worth of contracts to construction contractors such as him self and he plans to use tax money.

About the rest of your post, I can't take it seriously, one can not be this much arrogant and condescending and be taken seriously.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    The Maginot Line was a genius idea compared to the Trump Wall.
    To be fair the Maginot Line was a genius idea full stop, the stupid part was only building it properly along the border with Germany thus allowing them to simply cut through Belgium and into France.

Deleted
    Allow me to present a funny simile: "why is sticking a nail in your cock a crazy idea, cost: some bleeding, while shooting yourself in the head, cost: death".

Right-wing logic is astounding, sometimes.