Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Mexicans are waving their flags in response to an appearance by Trump, I know exactly where my vote needs to go. They feel threatened by his stance on illegal immigration and it just shows that we need him in power.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    If Mexicans are waving their flags in response to an appearance by Trump, I know exactly where my vote needs to go. They feel threatened by his stance on illegal immigration and it just shows that we need him in power.
    Really the only flag you should wave in the US is a US flag, but that is just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except you know the Mexican protesters are more than likely american citizens

7+ Year Old Account
    Because of course before this event you weren't even considering voting for him am I right?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Only the left behaves like this. The vast majority of violence and bigotry is on their side, which is hilarious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Don't know why they are protesting. Are they illegals? Illegals just make them look bad. If I was a hispanic, I would be sharply anti-illegal.

I couldn't agree more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Really the only flag you should wave in the US is a US flag, but that is just me.
    Luckly for us there are laws that say it's ok to wave any flag despite what you think. And I will also point out lot's of American flags were being waved at the protest. But that would disrupt the narrative wouldn't it?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    The reason that children of these folks cannot claim birthright citizenship is the parents are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US given their positions. Illegals are subject and hence their children gain birth right citizenship. Any law challenging this will fail given the ruling of the SCOTUS. You want it changed an amendment to the Constitution will be needed.

Under Sec. 1992 of U.S. Revised Statutes the same Congress who had adopted the Fourteenth Amendment had enacted into law, confirmed this principle: “All persons born in the United States and not subject to any foreign power, excluding Indians not taxed, are declared to be citizens of the United States.”

Who are the subjects of a foreign power? Thomas Jefferson said “Aliens are the subjects of a foreign power.” Thus, the statute can be read as All persons born in the United States who are not alien, excluding Indians not taxed, are declared to be citizens of the United States.
    http://www.federalistblog.us/2007/09..._jurisdiction/

10+ Year Old Account
    In Costa Mesa? No.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Notes for this amendment:
    Proposed 6/13/1866
    Ratified 7/9/1868
    I already posted my rebuttal. You're being redundant, we will win, and I'm done.

that want to make America Mexico again

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know why they are protesting. Are they illegals? Illegals just make them look bad. If I was a hispanic, I would be sharply anti-illegal.
    Probably because some of their friends and family are here illegally and they don't want them deported

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Luckly for us there are laws that say it's ok to wave any flag despite what you think. And I will also point out lot's of American flags were being waved at the protest. But that would disrupt the narrative wouldn't it?
    What narrative? I just said I think you should only fly american flags while living in the US.

You are quite hostile.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because some of their friends and family are here illegally and they don't want them deported
    Hard to sympathize with people breaking the law.

Every Hispanic I know who is here legally, wants them gone as well, and are voting for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Costa Mesa? No.
    You're delusional if you think illegal immigrants will gather in mass to protest, painting a giant target on their back saying "HEY HERE WE ARE COME AND GET US!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    that want to make America Mexico again

Your point? They're still American citizens because a piece of paper says they are

No, I don't really think so. They just don't want to admit they're voting for Trump.

At least the ones I know are. There are Trump signs all over my neighborhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're delusional if you think illegal immigrants will gather in mass to protest, painting a giant target on their back saying "HEY HERE WE ARE COME AND GET US!"
    You must not be very familiar with southern California. Los Angeles is a sanctuary city. Most major cities in California are sanctuary cities. We don't deport people here. ICE has little power here. Our governor recently signed into law allowing illegal aliens the ability to acquire drivers licenses. They also have access to local fees for state colleges(instead of having to pay extra for being a foreigner).
    Last edited by Flutterguy; 2016-04-29 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to sympathize with people breaking the law.
    Well not everyone finds the law just

7+ Year Old Account
    Well not everyone finds the law just
    That sucks for them.