Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So besides evidence from one of the largest and most trusted research companies in the US, what would you accept that overrules your gut feeling? All the Hispanics I know aren't voting for Trump, does that count?
    Everything Trump's been saying, I've been saying for years, so what would there be to change my mind about?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I'm not sifting through 20+ pages to see if this was posted yet:http://imgur.com/0dMutmI
    These are the Anti-Trump "protesters" that were out last night causing mayhem, and in this picture one of them is holding a sign that visibly says "Kill Whitey". I live within minutes of where all of this went down. These "protesters" were throwing rocks at random traffic. Make of that what you will. Personally, I'm disappointed in my generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    I would hope there wouldn't be anything to be afraid of, is there?

I mean, most of us I believe would prefer not to have to take back our country by force, so let's just hope it doesn't come down to that.
    I am happy to tell you, there is nothing to be afraid of. Now go enjoy life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything Trump's been saying, I've been saying for years, so what would there be to change my mind about?
    I'll rephrase: what would it take, besides evidence from one of the largest and most trusted research companies in the US, what would you accept that overrules your gut feeling that most Hispanics would vote for Trump?
    Last edited by Breccia; 2016-04-30 at 12:29 AM.

The big beautiful door in the trump wall just got smaller in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I am happy to tell you, there is nothing to be afraid of. Now go enjoy life.

Really?

I want to know these people haven't been arrested -- for inciting murder?

as much as i wouldnt mind seeing trump getting rid of mexicans, he is certainly going to make the u.s more of a living hell than what it currently is..... he shouldnt win

too bad for all of you that live on that side

also, wtf does that little kid mean by "make america mexico again" ... were my suspicions correct??? is the u.s really the "united states of mexico"??????

What are the red flags for?. Communist flags?
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-04-30 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    What are the red flags for?.
    Who knows, what's really of concern is the fact that there's a guy holding a sign that says "Kill Whitey".

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    as much as i wouldnt mind seeing trump getting rid of mexicans, he is certainly going to make the u.s more of a living hell than what it currently is..... he shouldnt win

too bad for all of you that live on that side

also, wtf does that little kid mean by "make america mexico again" ... were my suspicions correct??? is the u.s really the "united states of mexico"??????
    If they had their way, it would be.

And as you can see from the 2nd pic, there are those who are also threatening to kill us all.

If you live in Europe, you may wish consider the potential for the same occurring due to your own illegal migrant crisis.

And I believe Trump will make our country better, starting by arresting those who threaten genocide.

If they had their way, it would be.

And as you can see from the 2nd pic, there are those who are also threatening to kill us all.

If you live in Europe, you may wish consider the potential for the same occurring due to your own illegal migrant crisis.

And I believe Trump will make our country better, starting by arresting those who threaten genocide.
    That goes against the 1st Amendment. I believe whomever is POTUS should at least have the appropriate agencies conduct intensive surveillance on individuals that go to a protest and hold signs up that say shit like "Kill Whitey". If it was some dumb Klansman holding up a sign saying "Kill Blackey" in this day and age you'd bet your ass that the Feds would be all over that person

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'll rephrase: what would it take, besides evidence from one of the largest and most trusted research companies in the US, what would you accept that overrules your gut feeling that most Hispanics would vote for Trump?
    Never going to happen, because the Latinos who are citizens, or in our country legally, especially don't like this....

Never going to happen, because the Latinos who are citizens, or in our country legally, especially don't like like this....

What is this Egypt? If somebody wins an election fairly, people are going to riot?
    How pathetic, I can't believe I went to school with these people.
    Btw I am not for Trump, or Bernie, or Hillary. I'm voting Independent this election.
    Last edited by Melkandor; 2016-04-30 at 12:53 AM.

Never going to happen, because the Latinos who are citizens, or in our country legally, especially don't like this....

In other news water is wet. This guy acts like we already don't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    What is this Egypt? If somebody wins an election fairly, people are going to riot?
    Btw I am not for Trump, or Bernie, or Hillary. I'm voting Independent this election.
    This is what the younger generation believes, that the popular vote no longer matters because they are RIGHT and anyone who doesn't agree needs to be put in his place. A generation of extremely entitled kids raised by failure parents who refused to put them in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    This is what the younger generation believes, that the popular vote no longer matters because they are RIGHT and anyone who doesn't agree needs to be put in his place. A generation of extremely entitled kids raised by failure parents who refused to put them in their place.
    We need an emoticon that's just a jerk off motion.

That goes against the 1st Amendment. I believe whomever is POTUS should at least have the appropriate agencies conduct intensive surveillance on individuals that go to a protest and hold signs up that say shit like "Kill Whitey". If it was some dumb Klansman holding up a sign saying "Kill Blackey" in this day and age you'd bet your ass that the Feds would be all over that person
    No,freedom of speech does not extend to "hate crimes", which this most certainly is. The right to protest also only extends to peaceful assembly, not threatening violence, much less engaging in it.

If you watched the video of this so called protest, it was a virtual riot. They were totally out of control. Not only were they literally screaming, threatening violence and murder, but jumping on, and destroying vehicles, including a police car.

They should have been arrested, and if they had tried pulling this in, say, Arizonia, they would have been.

No,freedom of speech does not extend to "hate crimes", which this most certainly is. The right to protest also only extends to peaceful assembly, not threatening violence, much less engaging in it.

If you watched the video of this so called protest, it was a virtual riot. They were totally out of control. Not only were they literally screaming, threatening violence and murder, but jumping on, and destroying vehicles, including a police car.

They should have been arrested, and if they had tried pulling this in, say, Arizonia, they would have been.
    I live within minutes of where all of this took place. I can say that 99% of these people don't live in Costa Mesa that were "protesting". You can see that these "protesters" don't simply just despise Trump, but also have a mentality of "Fuck the Police", and want to incite violence and aggressive behavior. Real protesters don't go chucking rocks at random people trying to get home from a day of work, unlike these "protesters" did.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    We need an emoticon that's just a jerk off motion.
    Do your part, remember to hit your kids.

Oh, they're not just threatening to riot.

And who are the racists again?