Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Exactly, tolerance of others stops when it compromises the safety of family members, especially small children and women.
    Shouldn't we ban men from certain public places at night then? Seems - according to statistics - like the much, much bigger risk for women?

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It's been asked multiple times He's refused, because not finding any doesn't support the hyperbole well.
    I don't answer lies about things I never said.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    So what? No worries of getting molested by a lesbian. 96% of all sex offenders are men.
    Are you being deliberately dense or something?

Transmen being forced to use the women's bathroom means it's acceptable for manly people with man parts to be in the women's bathroom. That means that people who were born as men could easily slip in without even having to pretend to be a woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like what?
    So you admit that you're completely ignorant of the Republican / Tea Party legislative agendas?

Not surprising considering their reliance on low information voters and lazy appeals to their bigoted, aging, addled base.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Adunai View Post
    How stupid Americans really are! And the sheep on MMO-Champion... Just to say, I would never support those laughable fag "rights". I doubt my opinion is fashionable here, though. Can a person play video games all his life yet not to be completely insane? Is my case so unique that I call men men, and women women?
    Never thought of it that way, but OMG, you're right!

Deleted
    No, you avoid providing specific incidents for an imaginary threat that - in reality - does not even exist.
    But don't worry, you are not the only one who buys into this kind of fear mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Adunai View Post
    How stupid Americans really are! And the sheep on MMO-Champion... Just to say, I would never support those laughable fag "rights". I doubt my opinion is fashionable here, though. Can a person play video games all his life yet not to be completely insane? Is my case so unique that I call men men, and women women?
    No, video game players can still be bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Shouldn't we ban men from certain public places at night then? Seems - according to statistics - like the much, much bigger risk for women?
    Yeah lets start with womens restrooms.

Correction: you make up lies, and renounce all reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never thought of it that way, but OMG, you're right!
    Clearly this cause attracts the best and brightest from the right
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Must be a hard life when you hate everything that isn't you.
    Wow that was so profound...

He won't. He can't, because there are none.
    I just don't get it the way the right is so obsessed with this subject you would think there was some kind of transgender bathroom rape epidemic.

By forcing transmen into them which opens the door for people born men to more easily slip in?

Deleted
    Nah. That's one of the places where I feel the least unsafe.

We also should ban men from children's playgrounds. Because a predator could claim to be a father and then assault children there! (That is in fact even a more realistic scenario than the bathroom one)

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    So you admit that you're completely ignorant of the Republican / Tea Party legislative agendas?

Not surprising considering their reliance on low information voters and lazy appeals to their bigoted, aging, addled base.
    Huh? That's ridiculous and completely untrue.

No, you avoid providing specific incidents for an imaginary threat that - in reality - does not even exist.
    But don't worry, you are not the only one who buys into this kind of fear mongering.
    It's even worse when they don't even buy into it, but know it's nonsense, and agree with the discrimination of their hated group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Must be a hard life when you hate everything that isn't you.
    They're wired that way. It's sad when you see it from that angle, just rolling their abuse down onto others. Some people just aren't strong or smart enough to break the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    No, video game players can still be bigots.
    Being called a bigot by a Westerner is a compliment in this day and age.
    The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh? That's ridiculous and completely untrue.
    What I said was one hundred percent objective reality and choosing to be willfully ignorant of that doesn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    I just don't get it the way the right is so obsessed with this subject you would think there was some kind of transgender bathroom rape epidemic.
    We aren't obsessed with it, we said no, end of story. The left is obsessed with it for some strange reason.