Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Spoilers for this episode are out if people want to read them, small(as small as I can make it) summary of all the important stuff.

I can also spoil stuff that's going to happen the rest of the season if people want it in a separate post, the big stuff to happen at least. Reliable source, he worked on the sets and hes been right about the first two episodes so far.
    Would love to hear more.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Would love to hear more.
    I'll make a mega post sometime after I wake up today later of all the stuff some of us know that's coming.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Spoilers for this episode are out if people want to read them, small(as small as I can make it) summary of all the important stuff.

This is going to be a very good episode. A lot of shit happens. Way better than the first episode.

Tyrion goes down to the dragons. He talks to them and they seem to understand him. He touches one and takes its chain off. The other one looks at him wanting its chain off and he takes it off as well. They stretch out while he runs out. They lock the door again, but they aren't chained up anymore.
    Tyrion, Father of Dragons
    Last edited by eschatological; 2016-05-01 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I didn't click the tags. Thank you for using them. Time for me to avoid the thread until I get a chance to watch it.

Beware the anti spoiler tag squad. They trigger easily.
    Did the same for Walking Dead, so let them come.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Tyrion, Father of Dragons
    I have a WebM of something related to this that's pretty interesting and funny if I can find it again

Edit: Thread got deleted from Archive, can't find it anymore. If I find it I'll post a link, its really cool and funny.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2016-05-01 at 11:05 AM.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Bill Nye, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll hold till tomorrow. Have some doubts all of that is happening on the 2nd episode.

This is going to be a very good episode. A lot of shit happens. Way better than the first episode.

[Splol]Opening scene is Bran back in time watching Ned and Benjen spar. Lyanna rides up on a horse. Hodor says something other than Hodor.

Davos and loyal men prepare to fight. They smash the door down, then Wun Wun and the wildlings and Tormund break through the gate. Thorne is taken into custody. Ed and Tormund go to Jon's corpse and look at it.

Tyrion goes down to the dragons. He talks to them and they seem to understand him. He touches one and takes its chain off. The other one looks at him wanting its chain off and he takes it off as well. They stretch out while he runs out. They lock the door again, but they aren't chained up anymore.

Roose and Ramsay are in a room when the maestor comes in and tells them Walda gave birth to a boy. Ramsay looks shocked. Roose comes to hug him and Ramsay stabs him mid hug killing him. The maestor is afraid, and Ramsay tells him to send letters to all the Northern lords that Roose had been poisoned. He then kills Walda and her son by sicking the dogs on them, killing them.

Euron pushes Balon off the bridge, killing him.

Davos talks to Mel and lifts her spirits. Next scene, Jon is laid out on the table, half naked, she attempts to ressurect him, but doesn't believe in herself and pleads with the red god to bring him back. Nothing is happening. Davos, Thormund, Edd, and Ghost are also in the room. She keeps chanting and nothing happens. Edd and Thormund look around, looking defeated, they leave. Davos and Mel stay longer, and then Mel leaves. Davos stays for a while and stares, then he eventually leaves.

Ghost remains laid out at Jons feet. Camera is above both Jon and Ghost, then the camera shows Ghost perking his head up with ears raised in alertness. The camera then pans to Jon where his eyes open and he gasps 6 times. End of episode.
    [/Splol]

I can also spoil stuff that's going to happen the rest of the season if people want it in a separate post, the big stuff to happen at least. Reliable source, he worked on the sets and hes been right about the first two episodes so far.[/splol]
    Omg what the fuck. I mean it's not even that many pages since mod responded to this very thread about this. Let me quote to you:

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Let me re-iterate, this is a spoiler thread and spoiler bars aren't used here. There's specifically a no-spoiler thread for this show if you don't want to be spoiled. The culture of these threads differ from thread to thread, and each has its own rules. In this thread, because for a long time there were book spoilers, AND a separate non-spoiler thread, it was decided black bars were superfluous. In a thread like TWD thread, leakers like Bill Nye are under no obligation to spoiler bar their leaks but do so out of consideration since there is no spoiler-free thread and if you want to discuss the show, there's only one place for it.

Edit: As a personal note, I agree with Willian that something that has already aired isn't a spoiler save for those who couldn't find the dedication to such a massive show to not watch it when it airs, and that leaks are what actual spoilers are. I don't go into these threads without the understanding that I will probably be reading about upcoming episodes.
    It's not even difficult to NOT spoiler tag them. I mean, look at the first fucking post:

Quote Originally Posted by hankitg View Post
    Mod edit: Spoiler tags aren't necessary in this thread. It's actually preferred if you please don't use them as the big chunks of black blocks are rather distracting.

If you haven't read the books, it's greatly recommended that you use the spoiler free thread.
    Your spoiler tags don't belong to here. There's a no spoiler thread. Go there. Please. It has only been several years now that this request has been made, not just by me but also pointed out by mods as I just quoted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I didn't click the tags. Thank you for using them. Time for me to avoid the thread until I get a chance to watch it.

Beware the anti spoiler tag squad. They [splol] trigger [/splol] easily.
    Trigger easily or get annoyed by fucking stupid shit that doesn't belong to this thread?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Pure comedy gold.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Omg what the fuck. I mean it's not even that many pages since mod responded to this very thread about this. Let me quote to you:

It's not even difficult to NOT spoiler tag them. I mean, look at the first fucking post:

Your spoiler tags don't belong to here. There's a no spoiler thread. Go there. Please. It has only been several years now that this request has been made, not just by me but also pointed out by mods as I just quoted.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger easily or get annoyed by fucking stupid shit that doesn't belong to this thread?
    Why are YOU getting so triggered or annoyed? A mod stating that someone *is not obligated* to use spoiler tags doesn't mean that they *must* not use them.

Holy crap the side dialogue about spoiler tags from certain people in this thread is fucking obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Why are YOU getting so triggered or annoyed? A mod stating that someone *is not obligated* to use spoiler tags doesn't mean that they *must* not use them.

Holy crap the side dialogue about spoiler tags from certain people in this thread is fucking obnoxious.
    Go to no spoiler thread, it exist for a purpose, like how spoiler thread exists for a purpose.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Go to no spoiler thread, it exist for a purpose, like how spoiler thread exists for a purpose.
    Dude you need to check yourself, your obsession with spoiler tags is very strange. The mod didn't state that he had to not use them, get over it.

I demand a bold thread, I want to write things in bold...oh wait I can do that if I want, like spoiler tags.

Ignore Wilian.

Simple really.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

I think you need to reread the mods post. He was saying that Nye wasn't obligated in the TWD thread but does so out of consideration because there isn't a corresponding non spoiler thread like this show has. He also says in his first post that spoiler tags aren't used here.

Guys, from now on, I will be editing out spoiler tags. Do not use them in this thread. The "under no obligation" part referred to the TWD thread, where there exists no spoiler-free thread. There exists such a thread for GoT.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Guys, from now on, I will be editing out spoiler tags. Do not use them in this thread. The "under no obligation" part referred to the TWD thread, where there exists no spoiler-free thread. There exists such a thread for GoT.
    Add in some text about meeting text quota to post, but overall message is meant to be -> <3

Or you know just let the spoiler tags where they are and people that are offended by them can fuck themselfs.

Its really hard to click or mark the text to read it, such hard work wow.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-05-01 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Or you know just let the spoiler tags where they are and people that are offended by them can [splol]fuck[/splol] themselfs.

Its really hard to click or mark the text to read it, such hard work wow.
    Or you go to no spoiler thread instead. So hard, much wow.

Or you go to no spoiler thread instead. So hard, much wow.
    This is a books/tv spoiler discussion thread. This means we are allowed to bring our knowlegde from the books into the discussion. (You know that was the whole point of this thread). People posting the exact content of unaired episodes belong here too, but why not allow them to use the tools this forum offers for spoilers if THEY want it? It doesnt hurt anyone if people use them, a ban only kills this thread as a big junk of people will just avoid this thread if there is no spoilertag on complete episode story leaks. So far our favorite leak poster has posted them in tags, so where is the problem with it?

The other thread is just about the TV show, I read the books.. so I dont really fit there .

Blackbarsmatter
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-05-01 at 04:37 PM.

Deleted
    Just don't post spoilers in here Bill, I did it when the first episode leaks came out and got the same bullshit, and i've had the spoilers for episode 2 since yesterday, not posting anything here, if anyone wants to know, they can go look themselves.

Refuse to ruin the episode for people who might misclick just based on a few assholes who can't understand that there are varying degrees of spoilers.