10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    btw what are people playing for d3 this season? i'm doing the charge/spear barb and it's pretty funny
    Didn't even know the season was starting until day of. Not gonna play until I get back from D.C. though, in two weeks. First time I haven't done a season day one in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    btw what are people playing for d3 this season? i'm doing the charge/spear barb and it's pretty funny
    Inna's Generator Monk, at least for Solo. Don't have everything for Uliana's, so sticking with this (rolled a pretty good ancient Shenlong's too). Sitting at about rank 89 for Solo GRifts atm, but I'm heading to bed so I expect I'll be like 500 when I wake up tomorrow rip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying Witch 4 - "Not as beautiful as you."

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Flying Witch 4 - "Not as beautiful as you."
    Chinatsu is so smooth. Inukai seems quite nice as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Chinatsu is so smooth. Inukai seems quite nice as well.
    I was fuming over still not getting to see Inukai's face in the scene where they were seeing her off, but then they showed it later anyway. I can rest easy now.

Fuck she's cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lupin III (2015) Special Episode 2:
    Holy shit...that little car is tough.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Flying Witch is seriously magical. It's just so relaxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Just took a random class and ended up with a Witch Doctor. trying to gear up for Helltooth Angry Chicken build now.

The best way to play Diablo seasons is to not play them at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magi 304 -
    Spoiler: 

RAPE!

Good to have Aladdin and Morg back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Magi 304 -
    Spoiler: 

RAPE!

Good to have Aladdin and Morg back.
    Nice to see that Arba is still stronger than Aladdin as she's supposed to be being an old as fuck Alma Torran's Magi.

Also, I want to see Morgiana in her Fanalis form. But I'll ship Kougyoku with Alibaba forever.

Er Gen's new novel ch 1-5 - First chapter was a bit cringy initially, but it gets better in the second half. Looks like the mc is going to become a cunning fatty, for the time being at least, that practices cultivation partially at least through cooking. Looking forward to how to will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    No no, you see, the best way to play them is to choose the superior game and play PoE.
    I have it installed, only played a bit. Maybe I should play more. :P

Mai Ball ch 1-7 - Has to be the lewdest soccer manga out there. Mai and her delusions are 10/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Er Gen's new novel ch 1-5 - First chapter was a bit cringy initially, but it gets better in the second half. Looks like the mc is going to become a cunning fatty, for the time being at least, that practices cultivation partially at least through cooking. Looking forward to how to will continue.
    Im worried about the two groups fighting to do the translation, there is no way this ends on a positive note.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Im worried about the two groups fighting to do the translation, there is no way this ends on a positive note.
    Xianxiaworld is one of the few remaining cancers of the cn translation community, 'claiming' novels other groups have started, releasing subpar, often 'totally not machine translations' without even bothering to get a decent editor. The Xianxiatales group is pretty solid if you look at the translation team though, they have OverTheRanbow, Ruze, Kookie and several other reliable people working on it, so I sincerely hope they will stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Just took a random class and ended up with a Witch Doctor. trying to gear up for Helltooth Angry Chicken build now.
    The group we've ended up running with most has been myself, two Witch Doctors (both pets), and a Wizard (Firebird Archon) or DH (Sentry).

So many pets...

Trying to Master my set dungeon is stupid. I have to take gear off to make sure my Mystic Allies don't instantly 1-shot everything >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    The best way to play Diablo seasons is to not play them at all.
    Pls, Charge Barb is pretty good this season. I can get you to 70 in like 10 minutes and then you can chill with us all day, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    No no, you see, the best way to play them is to choose the superior game and play PoE.
    I picked that up a bit ago, got to level 16 so far. No idea what I'm doing, but following this Infernal Blow build that seems pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Inna's Generator Monk, at least for Solo. Don't have everything for Uliana's, so sticking with this (rolled a pretty good ancient Shenlong's too). Sitting at about rank 89 for Solo GRifts atm, but I'm heading to bed so I expect I'll be like 500 when I wake up tomorrow rip.
    I was like 970 yesterday for a little bit
    /flex

Kuma Miko ep 5 - Hibiki is damn good.

Natsu: 'Read between the lines'
    Machi: 'There is only space between the lines'

My sides.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuck I don't know what's wrong with me but I am incapable of winning Hearthstone anymore.

I used to be pretty good but now I'm so bad it's embarrassing. My MMR is so bad I've been playing against noobs with the basic card back and shitty cards like the 3/2 raptor I still lose.