Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It makes perfect sense if you follow the opening storyline.

I'm laughing out loud at this thread. GJ
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    I think an easier solution would be to make humans a playable race.
    Blizzard don't care. They're too greedy to implement humans, it would just cost us a raid tier of two !

10+ Year Old Account
    If that was the case no one would roll a human. There would be no point, besides the racial traits.
    In lore they can fight in human form, at least for some time. But as i said players can't do that, for gameplay purposes.

Personally, having the option to stay 24/7 in human form when out of combat, is more than enough. Always loved the Gilneans.

Not a bad idea, but the problem is, lots of people will just stay Human then... :/

Just give this idea to Kungen... he will hype up his fans, send out petitions, cry A LOT on his stream and eventually you will get your wish. But, in the meantime, Devs will be
    forced to work on this instead on current content ... And besides that, Kungen will already forget anything about this and will be playing another WoW killer MMO.

Deleted
    Sure if they get a significant debuff for doing so.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    I think an easier solution would be to make humans a playable race.
    Psh, why would anyone ever do that?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Sure if they get a significant debuff for doing so.
    From an RP standpoint, would be ok with a penalty of some kind.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

To everyone who is suggesting to "just play human". One of the main points of being a worgen is to be able to switch forms, and one might want to use them both in combat. It's not about going full human.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    If that was the case no one would roll a human. There would be no point, besides the racial traits.
    I don't believe that's an issue. Those who are interested in playing a worgen rerolled into it a long time ago.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2016-05-01 at 05:54 PM.

I love the worgen's British human voice, but allowing you to choose between human and worgen just allows you to be both the races and then there's almost no reason to be a human. If worgen was allowed to be both races, soon people will start to ask to be able to race change for free etc "Why can't I, a poor dwarf/gnome/elf/other-race be two races when worgen can?"

It's a game and all, but they still gotta limit you to some degree as it's not a sandbox game.

In lore they can fight in human form, at least for some time. But as i said players can't do that, for gameplay purposes.

Personally, having the option to stay 24/7 in human form when out of combat, is more than enough. Always loved the Gilneans.
    Which class do you play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Also it really really sucks if you're on your mount, something triggers combat, and boom worgen form. Mostly because a werewolf riding a horse looks fucking retarded.
    That is why Worgens has their own racial Mount which makes use of their Worgen forms, use that instead and you wont look stupid on a horse!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Which class do you play?
    Worgen warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    That is why Worgens has their own racial Mount which makes use of their Worgen forms, use that instead and you wont look stupid on a horse!
    Yeah, you'll just look stupid.

Worgen warrior.
    Maybe I'll try that out instead of a hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Yeah, you'll just look stupid.
    Good one, got an honest laugh out of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yes, and no. I think they should be in human form depending on how long the fight. If 30 seconds, no transformation. If 60 seconds, Worgen show down.
    So only worgen in a raid then?

Always thought this should be the case, but that it should be automatically triggered if you drop below 20% HP (or I guess 35% is execute range now isn't it?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    So only worgen in a raid then?
    Nope, but it's a bit annoying to turn worgen because you kill a critter by accident..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Always thought this should be the case, but that it should be automatically triggered if you drop below 20% HP (or I guess 35% is execute range now isn't it?)
    This would be a pretty perfect solution