10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They need to stop putting things into LFR.
    No, they need put more things into LFR to make it more worth doing like in the previous expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    we already loose hodir.
    dont kill odyn.

Formerly known as Arafal

if we loose him why he is listed as Warrior class champion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    if we loose him why he is listed as Warrior class champion?
    he is?
    nvm then.
    didnt know that.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    we already loose hodir.
    dont kill odyn.
    We don't lose Hodir, there's an entire scenario involving you saving him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    That's dumb, Blizzard needs to go back to the route of giving people one legendary at a time instead of everybody. I would rather let a handful of people have the upper hand than have to deal with a legendary quest line on all of my alts to do relevant damage by the end of the expansion.
    We need Enh Shaman legendary! ('cos I'm the only Enh in my guild ]:->)

7+ Year Old Account
    With the new transmog system coming, would it be smart for me to buy the 100k gold mount now? or wait? or do i even need it to do transmog on the go?

Quote Originally Posted by Unar View Post
    With the new transmog system coming, would it be smart for me to buy the 100k gold mount now? or wait? or do i even need it to do transmog on the go?
    That's purely up to you. You don't need to transmog on the go at all, you can go to the vendors in SW/org (no idea if they put one in the new dalaran) rather than using the mount. If you have a spare 100k than you can buy it, sure, if you're raiding and you get a new piece of gear you can re transmog that piece as long as you can go outdoors during the raid, same with leveling.

I tend to just wait till max level w/ dungeon gear to transmog. Up to you if it's worth it though.

7+ Year Old Account
    yes you do, the wardrobe is only for collecting and creating outfits.
    you still need the transmog vendor to put the mog over your gear.

Formerly known as Arafal

In my opinion, LFR should've just been normal version in a group finder. Meaning you can que for normal HFC but still have to guild run/pug heroic and up. That way people who don't have time to form a raid or join a guild and commit to a raid schedule can que for LFR while still having some difficulty to experience rather than just having a free raid experience.

That probably wouldn't work though because of all those lazy que and afk people.

You will need the yak if you want to transmog on the go. Otherwise you'll have to go to one of the major cities and talk with the ethereal there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alright, thanks much for the help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I have two transmog questions myself:

1. There are several items in live that are marked as "cosmetic" and can be transmogged over any armor type. Since any armor type can use them, will their appearances be unlocked account-wide for all characters in Legion?
    2. Are outfits in the new transmog system now saved to armor slots rather than the items themselves, meaning that once you've applied an outfit, you can equip and change gear without needing to reapply the outfit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    2. Are outfits in the new transmog system now saved to armor slots rather than the items themselves, meaning that once you've applied an outfit, you can equip and change gear without needing to reapply the outfit?
    Reminds me Rift ^^ But I don't think so

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Friday-Monday. Nothing ever happens those days. Tues-Thurs is where its at.

I'd rather they stop putting "stuff" into raids at all. The attraction of Raids should be that they are a unique experience with unique gear models. They should not contain lore and universal character progression that goes beyond non-raiding alternatives.

Really hoping they slowly move that direction on the former as they are at least starting to do so on the latter. They could easily go the Diablo 3 route (gasp!) and make it so that there's a special secondary (Elite Damage +) that is most useful for raiding but have it be a dead weight stat everywhere else.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    I guess I have two transmog questions myself:

1. There are several items in live that are marked as "cosmetic" and can be transmogged over any armor type. Since any armor type can use them, will their appearances be unlocked account-wide for all characters in Legion?
    Don't know about number 1, but number 2 works just like on live. The transmog is attached to the piece of gear, not the gear slot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I'd rather they stop putting "stuff" into raids at all. The attraction of Raids should be that they are a unique experience with unique gear models. They should not contain lore and universal character progression that goes beyond non-raiding alternatives.

Really hoping they slowly move that direction on the former as they are at least starting to do so on the latter. They could easily go the Diablo 3 route (gasp!) and make it so that there's a special secondary (Elite Damage +) that is most useful for raiding but have it be a dead weight stat everywhere else.
    Umm that's dumb. Lore not happening in raid would really hurt them. It's fine to have lore in them, it's another incentive to participate in them. Removing it would just be really dumb and make them well almost pointless. We don't need to go one extreme to the other.

-_- *Facepalm*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Umm that's dumb. Lore not happening in raid would really hurt them. It's fine to have lore in them, it's another incentive to participate in them. Removing it would just be really dumb and make them well almost pointless. We don't need to go one extreme to the other.
    It's not that it's an incentive to participate in them, it's just that it wouldn't make sense otherwise. Sure you can possibly argue about stuff like Cho'gall in mythic HM, but in general you need a raid to beat the big bad guy. Or would you prefer that the Lich King was defeated in a dungeon in a 30 sec fight (referring to the guy you're quoting of course).

I have a good feeling Legion will somehow end up failing.

- - - Updated - - -

honestly lore in raids isnt an incentive.

You get it from datamined stuff on mmo-c you dont do raiding to get lore.

Unless you are fucking braindead