Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There is a reason why people become more Conservative as they get older. Its because of fuckin personal experiences interrupted their bullshit fairy tale imagination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Violating constitutional freedoms, breaking international treaties, and disregarding human rights. Yeah, Trump is a real winner.
    What Constitutional freedoms?

Fuck treaties. We dont even have treaties, we have Corporate Lobbyist written fuck the country papers.

Disregarding WHAT human rights?

10+ Year Old Account
    Violating constitutional freedoms, breaking international treaties, and disregarding human rights. Yeah, Trump is a real winner.
    bush already did that it's nothing new at this point.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    What Constitutional freedoms?

Fuck treaties. We dont even have treaties, we have Corporate Lobbyist written fuck the country papers.

Disregarding WHAT human rights?
    Freedom of Religion and Freedom of the Press.

We have plenty of treaties.

Torture.

I also forgot advocating for war crimes by directly targeting non-combatants.

Deleted
    Beats the hell out of our EU traitors

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    That's an easy one. We should solve our problems here at home before we go off and try to fix countries with deeply rooted prejudice that more than likely will not budge without military intervention. I'm sure the cake ordeal may seem like a minor thing in the grand scheme of the fight against homophobia but its a problem in our country that our people want to address. It's not as if people turn a blind eye on the human right atrocities committed in parts of the middle east but our policy making doesn't quite affect those countries.
    Personally for me it seems like in the grand order of things, you'd want to cross "worried about getting beat up" off of your list before "ordering a cake". That being said, I was referring to assaults that happen in the US as well. In particular I've personally seen many stories in which minorities have assaulted gay people in our own country that don't even get 1% of the publicity that the cake story has received. Do you disagree with my notion though that liberals have not criticized minorities as much for instances of homophobia?

Deleted
    Freedom of Religion and Freedom of the Press.

We have plenty of treaties.

Torture.

I also forgot advocating for war crimes by directly targeting non-combatants.
    Trup diminishing the freedom of religion is a lefty myth and the result of PC cespool we got into

I would gladly accept torture and war crimes upon terrorists and their supporters, as that was the topic Trump adressed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...l?intcmp=hpbt3

That is why. So what is everyone's take on this? Should we be like Europe and lay down in the name of "feelings" and "political correctness"? Or should be put these fuckers in their place....which is back on the other side of the border where they belong...being as how they are...ILLEGAL.
    They have their own children being violent and using foul language for children. Parenting skills at its best, huh? Savages...
    If the Indians had a more strick immigration policy, it wouldn't be such a mess in the US right now..

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Trup diminishing the freedom of religion is a lefty myth and the result of PC cespool we got into

I would gladly accept torture and war crimes upon terrorists and their supporters, as that was the topic Trump adressed
    Restrictions on Muslims is a restriction on Freedom of Religion.

Families does not mean terrorists or their supporters, it means families. Trump said he would target families.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    If the Indians had a more strick immigration policy, it wouldn't be such a mess in the US right now..
    They were too busy killing scalping and eating each other before white people showed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post

congratulations your now in the same league as hitler stalin chairman mao kim jong ill kim jong un himmler seph diedrich pol pot,idi amin ghadaffi bashir saddam hussain osama bin laden, the list goes on and on. almost forget to mention reinhard heydrich.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-05-03 at 06:59 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

They were too busy killing scalping. raping, enslaving and eating each other before white people showed.

They were too busy killing scalping and eating each other before white people showed.
    ...and ended up killing them on a larger scale then they could ever manage to do to themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Your point being?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    congratulations your now in the same league as hitler stalin chairman mao kim jong ill kim jong un himmler seph diedrich pol pot,idi amin ghadaffi bashir saddam hussain osama bin laden, the list goes on and on.

not that I advocate that but would you say the same if your kid was being held hostage by ISIS?

- - - Updated - - -

Your point being?
    Just pointing out historical fact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Personally for me it seems like in the grand order of things, you'd want to cross "worried about getting beat up" off of your list before "ordering a cake". That being said, I was referring to assaults that happen in the US as well. In particular I've personally seen many stories in which minorities have assaulted gay people in our own country that don't even get 1% of the publicity that the cake story has received. Do you disagree with my notion though that liberals have not criticized minorities as much for instances of homophobia?
    I'm not denying the existence of self hating whites who never call minorities out on their shitty behavior when its appropriate (homophobia) but as I said the fight for equality doesn't discriminate, it's a general fight. Some stories will gain more traction than others, the cake one is big now. It'll be something else later. Not to mention the cake ordeal has far bigger implications worth discussing (refusing service to people based on whatever arbitrary reason you deem fit). People assaulting people over being homosexual still happens but in general its still scattered occurrences because assault is illegal and people probably don't feel like going to jail over something so stupid.

But being able to refuse them service? Well if that's legal hey that's a way to get at them without going to jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    not that I advocate that but would you say the same if your kid was being held hostage by ISIS?

- - - Updated - - -

Just pointing out historical fact
    because as we all know torture is ok when the "good guys" do it. its only evil when the "bad guys" do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't surprise me if those kids turn into terrorist when they are older. I'm glad all the self-loathing city leftists are the people who have to live near all that multiculturalism, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    The other is it's just the expression of a deeply tribalistic brain showing it's biologically determined tribalism, separating what is part of his "in group" and what isn't, by arbitrary measures that, nonetheless, proved to be useful in harsher times.
    Tribalism is one of many human characteristics that can be proto-ideological; that is, human instincts that, when brought into systematized conception of the world, serve an ideological purpose. Nazisms relies heavily on the tribalist instinct, among other instincts, and Nazism is certainly an ideology.

Why is racism not simple tribalism? Because there was no such thing as "races" when the entirety of humanity was located in Sub-Saharan Africa, which is when the tribalist instinct developed. Races developed only through the ideology of racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    when a person starts thinking they are better then another group of people they use it to justify violence and other horrible acts
    No violence here, just laughter. Lots of laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    because as we all know torture is ok when the "good guys" do it. its only evil when the "bad guys" do it.
    I already said I didnt support torture. But my question is valid. If your kid was being held hostage youd take a blowtorch to a terrorist if you could and you know it