Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    lol, you're a miracle.

Your blanket insulting statements are just funny at this point because you are speaking completely out of your ass.

But keep telling yourself that, maybe the unicorns and fairies will make it come true!

No one that purposely ruins someone elses playtime, is either intelligent or not a coward. Which part is hard to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    You're a very close minded person, thats okay though we get it. People that do things you don't like are the scum of the earth. With that said, maybe you should hide on a nice pve server where you never have to deal with some mean old pvping puppy kicker and instead can discuss the best way to give hugs with your fellow carebears.
    blablablablabla

Keep justifying your ego stroking. It's funny how people who think the place where you can attack without fear of being killed isn't the carebear server. If you PvP on a PvE server you know what you're getting into.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2016-05-04 at 12:34 AM.

I gank, so I expect to be ganked. Circle of life, if you will - prey on the weak and hope nothing bigger preys on you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    blablablablabla Keep justifying your ego stroking.
    Bob loblaw, keep wallowing in your self-righteous ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    You are literally the poster child for instability and objectivity.

Or just a very good troll, its even working on Jaylock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Bob loblaw, keep wallowing in your self-righteous ignorance.

So are you gonna say anything or just say "nuh uh".

Not griefing people makes you self-righteous eh? Ganker logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What is your stance on Ganking?

Ganking - the act of killing other players that are often times much lower level than you.

Notice this is different from camping.

Personally I don't mind gankers. I do it all the time myself if im flying by (in the old world) and I see a horde leveling up. I quickly swoop down, dispatch of him / her, and go about my business. I've had it done to me while leveling, and I think its fair game if I am leveling on a PvP server.
    If someone plays on a PVP server, then they have no right to gripe about PVP happening on a PVP server - my opinion.

If someone feels the need to cry about engaging PVP, or being ganked, on a PVP server, then they should play on a PVE server.

That being said, at least let them run away after res. Gank again later if need be, but maintain decency and don't corpse camp, or graveyard camp - thats shitty too .. unless the player really deserves it (then its OK).

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    If someone plays on a PVP server, then they have no right to gripe about PVP happening on a PVP server - my opinion.
    That might be true if there were a PvP server with certain rules that encouraged actual PvP.

That might be true if there were a PvP server with certain rules that encouraged actual PvP.
    There are NO rules on a PVP server, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    There are NO rules on a PVP server, ever.
    Yea, that's kind of the problem.

Not really. You can engage in consenting PVP on PVE servers. A PVP server indicates that you can be attacked at any time, without consent.

PVP server is not for you?

No, it's your problem for being on a server you cannot handle. Big difference.

If they are red it means they choose the wrong faction so they're dead

I got no qualms with ganks by people of similar level... but I find it beyond pathetic for high levels to gank low levels, of which is typically done by useless PvP players who scurry away as soon as a same leveled character shows up to kill them.

If it's red it's dead.

I usually try not to PvP unless initiated on, though. And camping is incredibly annoying but a risk you take playing on a PvP realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't see a persons level when I encounter them in the world.
    AHAHAHA... Bullshit. You know that if you're in a lowbies zone others are low level. You see their HP. Don't out and out lie about this, it's just pathetic.

None of you would jump someone if there were no levels and you couldn't one shot people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    We all can enjoy different ways to play the game. My way is how I enjoy it.
    by lying to yourself and others about knowingly ganking lowbies?

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    by lying to yourself and others about knowingly ganking lowbies?
    There is so much animosity oozing off of your posts. It's surely an indirect admittance that you've been ganked, plenty.

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the oven lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Not so fast, Sunny Jim. You assumed that you had me pegged, but you might want to re-read my initial post. I don't need justification.
    I just went and reread your post. And, yes, I had you pegged exactly. Nice sass, though.

Anyone attacking anyone lower than them should have a penalty.
    Open world pvp between two 110s is fair of course on pvp servers.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Pvp server, the risk comes with the choice of pvp realm
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    I just went and reread your post. And, yes, I had you pegged exactly. Nice sass, though.
    I see, well allow me to help you then. I said "especially these two reasons", as in there are more reasons than those as to why I gank. Don't worry about the misjudgement though, I won't hold it against you.