Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    These poster lovers should be rounded up like communist propagandists of the cold war and be punished for their hateful ideas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    These poster lovers should be rounded up like communist propagandists of the cold war and be punished for their hateful ideas.
    Yes! We need more of the same historical suppression and segregation of ideas because society will fall apart if we don't! Equal opportunity people!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Deleted
    Gotta check 'em all!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    I disagree

I think that, just like the KKK or Neo-Nazis, bigots like feminists / SJWs should be allowed to express themselves publicly

It's important to keep hate speech out in the open where it can be discovered, discussed and critiqued, rather than let to fester in the dark where it can grow and suddenly appear in bursts of violence

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I disagree

I think that, just like the KKK or Neo-Nazis, bigots like feminists / SJWs should be allowed to express themselves publicly

It's important to keep hate speech out in the open where it can be discovered, discussed and critiqued, rather than let to fester in the dark where it can grow and suddenly appear in bursts of violence
    Why aren't feminists and SJW groups not followed by the FBI, NSA, and DHS, including the SPLC? Is it because they are full of SJWs?

I disagree

I agree here, get it out in the open, let people be aware of it. I'm willing to bet that by letting them rattle off all the time, it eventually does more harm than good. Once you start oppressing them and their views, they start to build up sympathy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Why aren't feminists and SJW groups not followed by the FBI, NSA, and DHS, including the SPLC? Is it because they are full of SJWs?
    That's like asking why the Partito Nazionale Fasci weren't tracked by the Carabinieri - or more simply why the KKK wasn't seen as a criminal organisation over a century ago

Sometimes, the establishment goes along with the bigotry - and that's usually when the worst stuff happens
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-05-04 at 02:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's like asking why the Partito Nazionale Fasci weren't tracked by the Carabinieri - or more simply why the KKK wasn't seen as a criminal organisation over a century ago

Sometimes, the establishment goes along with the bigotry - and that's usually when the worst stuff happens
    Ahhhh yes, here we go with the conspiratorial bullshit with no substance. So the government and an NGO are both in on the bigotry bandwagon? This is some titillating stuff. Quick call Breitbart we NEED more ambush journalism on these liberal government agencies gone amok in bigotry!

Deleted
    Ahhhh yes, here we go with the conspiratorial bullshit with no substance. So the government and an NGO are both in on the bigotry bandwagon? This is some titillating stuff. Quick call Breitbart we NEED more ambush journalism on these liberal government agencies gone amok in bigotry!
    Bigotry has often been in the mainstream

The majority is really bad at evaluating their present circumstances, and usually just goes along with whatever racist/sexist paradigm dominates their contemporary culture - in this case feminism

I mean we had slavery for thousands of years, caste/feudal systems, racism, nationalism etc - all supported by the majorities of the time

Are you saying we are now different, the first generation to have discovered the correct group to be bigoted against: men?

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    its not "the man" anymore its all white males now... even if your a garbage man
    Yeah fair enough, I guess "the man" was just too vague, we need a face on our enemy and what better than a face that is everywhere!

And here I was feeling kinda bad for the two white guys out mowing yards in the rain. Now I see that they just stole that highly coveted job from a minority group
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-05-04 at 02:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bigotry has often been in the mainstream

The majority is really bad at evaluating their present circumstances, and usually just goes along with whatever racist/sexist paradigm dominates their contemporary culture - in this case feminism

I mean we had slavery for thousands of years, caste/feudal systems, racism, nationalism etc - all supported by the majorities of the time

Are you saying we are now different, the first generation to have discovered the correct group to be bigoted against: men?
    I'm saying to show that there is bigotry there has to be evidence of these SJWs and PC groups or whatever the fuck you all call them. If LEOs and an NGO both have nothing on them, yet you keep clamoring day in and day out about there widespread bigotry, yet there is none, who is the conspiracist?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    because they are hiding their hate within political correctness and have not committed any major crimes like a terrorist attack "yet"
    Ahhhh yes, the good old "yet". The pending financial collapse due to fiat currency not backed by gold is coming SOOON, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next year, but SOOOON! Believe me!!!1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Seven for seven bitches!
    Winning privilege
    Same, high score! Wooo

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of privilege that comes with color/religion/sexual orientation isn't a drop in the bucket compared to the privilege that comes with class.

Deleted
    The only thing that actually matters of those is class privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I'm getting so fucking tired of this crap.

The other day, one of my friends (who is...asian of some sort) posted something similar to the whole 'check your privilege white male' crap. It surprised me, because he never came across as a douchecanoe. So I made a comment about why can't we just forget skin color and get along, and one of his friends (a mexican from the looks of it) just absolutely fucking exploded at me about how offensive it was that a 'white male' was telling people to forget skin color, and that I'm one of the assholes that oppresses people of color, and all this other extremely racist bullshit.

It's really starting to feel like it's the 'people of color' becoming the more racist groups out there. None of my 'white male' friends seem to give even a single fuck about race or skin color, but the asian, black and mexican friends seem to be up in arms about how racist we are as 'white males'. So apparently because I was born a white male, I'm racist because some other white males are racist. Got'cha. So since we're going to apply blanket stereotypes like this, all mexicans are lazy, all blacks are thugs, asians have tiny penises but are amazing at math, etc? Is that what we're gonna play now?

I really wish everyone would just fucking stop. The next time I hear a black kid complain that the white man is keeping his people down, I'm going to fucking punch him. Or hell, I'll get a cop to do it, since we're playing these stereotypes out. Slavery ended a LONG fucking time ago, much longer than the short time you've been on this planet, you have no grounds on which to stand with that, sorry. I myself was never a slave owner, I have no idea if anyone in family tree was, but I am not them. You wanna hate on someone for slavery, go scream at the graveyard.
    I love this post, particularly the last paragraph. I award you +1000 internets, sir, and I completely agree.
    Last edited by Xargoth6634; 2016-05-04 at 03:02 PM.

Lots of people getting triggered by some stupid signs.

Yeah! College posters and sociological and anthropological academic studies regarding the quantifiable consequences of historical repression and segregation definitely hurts the vulnerable historical favoured!
    I, too, wish we could stick to reported and verifiable data. That's not what happened here though.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I love this post, particularly the last paragraph. I award you +1000 internets, sir, and I completely agree.
    I liked this phrase:

"You wanna hate on someone for slavery, go scream at the graveyard"

I don't blame other people's ancestors for the fate of my ancestors; the grudge match would be endless

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Yeah, and I mean it's the same way with the whole portrayal of "white privilege" and the like.

I mean, my dad was the bread winner between my parents and he's Metis. My mom's side of the family is white as porcelain and let me tell you there wasn't an ounce of privilege there. Like... I've met people in my life who fit the white privilege bill... Grew up in a big city, never had to work for a damn thing in their life... but most "white people" that I know started right from the bottom and worked their asses off for everything they have.

It's a bunch of racist bullshit really. Being white doesn't give you privilege. Being born to affluence and growing up in an affluent community does. And yes, due to institutionalized racism in the not so distant past, currently most of those people are white, but give it a few generations and it will just be "rich privilege" and skin colour will have SFA to do with it.
    This man, right here. Spot on.
    Racism is just another tool in the social closet. Like any tool, it can be used for many different things.
    The paintbrush will paint both the fence and the side of the house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

I don't understand the point of doing stuff like this.