Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    If you think building a wall is sensible immigration/national security policy then yes you are as crazy as you are stupid.
    You mean the "wall" (err: fence) we already have that no-one seems to know about? Then again, I guess with your comment you're probably thinking that we should just shift all the current money (salary, maintence, gear, etc) going into that border somewhere else?

So again, why do people think Trump is going to be any worse than anyone else? Also, still waiting for an answer to why legal (assuming) mexicans would be protesting Trump?
    Last edited by alturic; 2016-05-04 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    If trump cant handle some middle fingers what makes you think he can handle real world issues. really if he gets elected the world is fucked no ifs ends or buts about it, it is fucked.
    Its not about what the Hair piece can handle. Its about what is viewed as acceptable by the opposition.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Wait wait wait... !! Trump claims that all Mexicans are rapist except "a few" and now you're so surprised that "a few" of them are angry as hell? Haha are you for real? Donald Trump is such a loser. He can't win when half the population despise him almost more than Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    LOL! Love that pic from your article. Let's take a look at it

Do you even know what that sign is? It's not threatening deportation. Deportes is a Spanish word, which means "sports"

So in reality, that sign is just a Spanish advertisement for the TV station "ESPN Sports".

LOLOL!
    Feel free to correct me, but if I understand you right you just went to the article to look at the pictures and not read it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    Wait wait wait... !! Trump claims that all Mexicans are rapist except "a few" and now you're so surprised that "a few" of them are angry as hell? Haha are you for real? Donald Trump is such a loser. He can't win when half the population despise him almost more than Putin.
    Before you say anything, you should actually know what it is your talking about.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
    Further:

In his July 6 statement, Trump clarified that he was referring to cases where undocumented immigrants commit violent crimes or smuggle drugs. He pointed to the recent incident in San Francisco, where an undocumented immigrant and a repeat felon who had been deported five times to Mexico was arrested on suspicion of fatally shooting a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    If trump cant handle some middle fingers what makes you think he can handle real world issues. really if he gets elected the world is fucked no ifs ends or buts about it, it is fucked.
    This isn't about can Trump handle it. It's a case of why would you allow children to be out there flipping the bird screaming "fuck you!" at people you disagree with? This just creates a ugly, both sides lose situation. How can the highly evolved liberals claim the high road and that all right wingers are evil white devils, when their side consistently does the same nonsense?

Side one says something dumb, side two retaliates being doing something dumb, side 1 retaliates by doing something dumb. That will dry up any support and sympathy the people in the middle have fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    This isn't about can Trump handle it. It's a case of why would you allow children to be out there flipping the bird screaming "fuck you!" at people you disagree with? This just creates a ugly, both sides lose situation. How can the highly evolved liberals claim the high road and that all right wingers are evil white devils, when their side consistently does the same nonsense?

Side one says something dumb, side two retaliates being doing something dumb, side 1 retaliates by doing something dumb. That will dry up any support and sympathy the people in the middle have fairly quickly.
    Why would anyone be angry at people who hate them for no reason?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    You mean the "wall" (err: fence) we already have that no-one seems to know about? Then again, I guess with your comment you're probably thinking that we should just shift all the current money (salary, maintence, gear, etc) going into that border somewhere else?

So again, why do people think Trump is going to be any worse than anyone else? Also, still waiting for an answer to why legal (assuming) mexicans would be protesting Trump?
    He's worse because he wants to build an expensive and ineffective wall, ban all Muslims, almost eradicate the tax on rich people, nuke all of middle east and possibly some places in Europe, sky rocket the debt and start trade wars with about every country there is.

Deleted
    Here's what's confusing to me. Trump has never once said anything about legal mexicans, why are these kids acting like a bunch of retards? As for the black chick with the fat ass... lol?
    Kids are an easy tool for parents to propagate their/an agenda because most don't require an explanation, just authority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQfg52m0-4o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKhNbsr0ORE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjJQBjWYDTs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ettl3zfLWus - imagine this happening with a Trump supporting teacher, lol

Deleted
    Before you say anything, you should actually know what it is your talking about.

Further:
    "They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people". You just contradicted yourself with your own quote, thanks for the help! I bet you're furious when a feminist say that about white males (which is equally wrong of course). Republicans like you are masters at being two faced and tribalists.

Deleted
    Have opposition warranted such behavior is almost a better question. Have Hillary or Sanders said anything or made negative generalizations of Trumps voter base?

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    I can show YOU. Hatemongering right here with this thread. You wish to cause a scene, a flame-thread. So yea, things are bad all around. Sucks for USA.
    Yea.. This thread is like yelling fuck you, whores and what ever the fuck they yelled. Totally hatemongering. You nitwit.

He's worse because he wants to build an expensive and ineffective wall, ban all Muslims, almost eradicate the tax on rich people, nuke all of middle east and possibly some places in Europe, sky rocket the debt and start trade wars with about every country there is.
    He wants to build a better "wall", which is just a fence currently. - Assuming you think we should just take the current fence down and let it flow freely?

While a simple blanket ban on muslims is a tad silly to think that would ever happen, the intention is spot-on.

Interesting, so somehow he's going to not only eradicate taxes on the rich, while being the candidate that would make almost everyone elses taxes go down too? - Let's be real on this one too, typical campaign bullshit. Sheeple believe half the things candidates say they "will do" and know there's actually very little they, PERSONALLY, "can do".

Never said to nuke all of the middle-east. Said if it was warranted he wouldn't have a problem with it.

Sky-rocket the debt? I'm guessing that's going to be a side-effect of making the rich and pretty much everyone elses taxes go down?

Trade-wars, sure if that means countries aren't going to like the fact there has to be equal brought to a table and won't just walk all over the US anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

"They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people". You just contradicted yourself with your own quote, thanks for the help! I bet you're furious when a feminist say that about white males (which is equally wrong of course). Republicans like you are masters at being two faced and tribalists.
    How in the actual hell does that contradict? What he was referring to, whether legal mexicans or undocumented mexicans, are X, Y and Z, and some are good people.

----

At the end of the day, the reason why any of his comments seem "extreme" is because it's exactly what everyone thinks (maybe not in the exact same words) but in the world where we are going so politically correct (you know, like having men using the womens restrooms just because they feel like it, etc) it's shocking someone isn't afraid to actually talk bluntly and not worry about what people think about you. While you (and some of the voters) might not like it, ask anyone with a political background and they'll tell you it's clearly working.
    Last edited by alturic; 2016-05-04 at 06:16 PM.

He wants to build a better "wall", which is just a fence currently. - Assuming you think we should just take the current fence down and let it flow freely?

While a simple blanket ban on muslims is a tad silly to think that would ever happen, the intention is spot-on.

Interesting, so somehow he's going to not only eradicate taxes on the rich, while being the candidate that would make almost everyone elses taxes go down too? - Let's be real on this one too, typical campaign bullshit. Sheeple believe half the things candidates say they "will do" and know there's actually very little they, PERSONALLY, "can do".

Never said to nuke all of the middle-east. Said if it was warranted he wouldn't have a problem with it.

Sky-rocket the debt? I'm guessing that's going to be a side-effect of making the rich and pretty much everyone elses taxes go down?

Trade-wars, sure if that means countries aren't going to like the fact there has to be equal brought to a table and won't just walk all over the US anymore.
    So your argument for Trump being a good candidate is that he won't actually do any of the things he promised he would do? Look, I get that political campaigns are rarely about the actual issues and that people tend to vote based on charisma and personality and all that. But after you strip away all that reality show BS, there has to be SOME substance left over to lean on, otherwise the candidate is just making a mockery of our democracy.

80% of the females crossing the border are raped... according to the most recent statistics out there.... so yeah, a lot of rapes are happening. Trump has already said on numerous occasions he has no problem with Mexicans but they have to come into the country legally. In fact he mentions this at almost every rally. If you want to ignore that, go ahead, but it's clear that he does not hate mexicans, he just expects them to follow the law.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    None of his supporters have their kids out there acting like this.....adults either.

Well....I don't think I see an parents or "adults" in that video, just a bunch of teens...that I can't get upset at for actually doing something offline. So whether or not these kids were told to act this way, one cannot say.

And I see only minorities, mostly latino's, amongst the 5 or so that are yelling in this tiny glimpse. Latino's being the group with the most right to be quite upset with Trump and his racists and hateful opinions/policies of "their kind."

TBH, I don't really care that anyone is yelling, it's called a protest...that is kinda what happens. Same is true for Trump, and all other, supporters, yell all you want. I just have zero tolerance for physical actions, and violations of physical space (getting in someone's face and preventing them from walking around/away is a violation of space).

What I think is sad...is that anyone thinks that protesting another candidate's rally will do anything positive, let alone change anyone's mind on any issue. Whole thing is a circus of monkeys imo, idc who's side your on.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    So your argument for Trump being a good candidate is that he won't actually do any of the things he promised he would do? Look, I get that political campaigns are rarely about the actual issues and that people tend to vote based on charisma and personality and all that. But after you strip away all that reality show BS, there has to be SOME substance left over to lean on, otherwise the candidate is just making a mockery of our democracy.
    I'm saying NO candidate, ever(?) can fulfill ANYTHING they actually say (promise?, plead?) they will do.

I mean, fundamentally there's hasn't been any "good" candidate in years. It literally comes down to democrats grabbing votes giving free shit away and republicans getting votes because they don't want to give free shit away. Trump at least has a business background, which is exactly what our country is, a business.

Deleted
    Trump made America hate again.

He was talking about people breaking the law and entering the country illegally, it's sad people can't figure that out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Trump made America hate again.
    This country is already full of hate, see every college campus

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Feel free to correct me, but if I understand you right you just went to the article to look at the pictures and not read it?
    I read it at least a year ago. Old news.

and those kids weren't swearing, making lewd gestures, or screaming nasty personal insults. They were supporting their presidential candidate, which they have every right to do.

Ooooh, scary white kids, chanting Trump's name.