Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/DQNL6AMl.png[img]

Such a cute Trump.
    She'd have my vote.

I find myself increasingly incapable of enjoying simple stories. I picked up a recently released VN/jRPG and the first chapter of the story is about rebellion against oppressive military regime. Any time one of the characters speaks how the entire world will certainly be at peace once they return the rightful heir to the throne - or any other ridiculously naive notion in general - I mentally facepalm. I just can't tune in. :/
    For me, it simply depends on whether the story is going to play that ideal straight, or if they're going to use it as a keystone to build a concept, before ruthlessly burning it to the ground. Naivety can make a character charming or simple, but it's a question of what they then do with that character and their ideals.

Sexy cat girl pantsu (nsfw)
    https://cdn.awwni.me/suqb.jpg

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    For me, it simply depends on whether the story is going to play that ideal straight, or if they're going to use it as a keystone to build a concept, before ruthlessly burning it to the ground. Naivety can make a character charming or simple, but it's a question of what they then do with that character and their ideals.
    Oh, definitely. If that naive simplicity is only stacked up as the kindling for the actual story I have no complaints.

10+ Year Old Account
    the feeling when you realise you can counter/riposte the orphan of kos >_>
    [CENTER]

Started reading Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite. Am at ch 8 out of 22 so far, it's fairly predictable, but remains an enjoyable read.

Ichijou Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded.

Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    the feeling when you realise you can counter/riposte the orphan of kos >_>
    Backstabs & parries (though I hate his parry windows, so I only backstab) are pretty much the only sensible ways to do the fight.

Inside Mari 72: Oh shit. For some reason I'd forgotten that NO ONE ELSE KNOWS what's going on. This is going to get fun quick.

So all the Hearthstone talk last/this week has me itching to play. Are there any new player guides you suggest? And is there anything I should buy off the bat?

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    So all the Hearthstone talk last/this week has me itching to play. Are there any new player guides you suggest? And is there anything I should buy off the bat?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kjt...cbVjzHsnH9PjDX
    Slightly "outdated" but it's a good new player guide.
    Also, everyone gets a free C'thun so you can cancer right away.
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2016-05-04 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kjt...cbVjzHsnH9PjDX
    Slightly "outdated" but it's a good new player guide.
    Also, everyone gets a free C'thun so you can cancer right away.
    Yeah I logged in and they threw a bunch of stuff at me.

Thanks for the link. Gonna watch it when I get home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Cthun is shit anyways

You build your entire deck around one card so good fucking luck if you don't draw it

Tempo spell mage or go home. Rhonin + Antonidas best combo
    >using antonidas
    >calls C'thun shit
    >rank 25 plays

- - - Updated - - -

RWBY volume 3 soundtrack out

15+ Year Old Account
    Cthun is shit anyways

You build your entire deck around one card so good fucking luck if you don't draw it

A bunch of the C'thun cards are great on their own, and classes like Warrior and Priest survive to fatigue anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Backstabs & parries (though I hate his parry windows, so I only backstab) are pretty much the only sensible ways to do the fight.
    My 2nd attempt before attempting to parry actually got it sub 30% rofl, but yeah in 2nd form its lightning stage aoe then attack combo nearly always killed me

Or go whirligig and stunlock him to death
    Sounds like too much effort...though I had killed him around a half hour before your post and only had whirlygig at no fortification rofl
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    A bunch of the C'thun cards are great on their own, and classes like Warrior and Priest survive to fatigue anyway.
    This would be correct. Druid-based C'Thun cards have WAY too much value. You could honestly make a druid deck without C'Thun and use buff cards because they're so retarded. But what do I know? I just play Tempo Mage like an asshole.

Deleted
    Cthun is shit anyways

C'thun decks work because most C'thun cards are at worst OK and at best OP even if you never draw the big boy himself. 2 mana 2/3 is simply an OK play. So is 3 mana 3/4. 3 mana 2/1 nuke 2 is a better Argent Horserider for most decks. 4 mana 4/2 divine shield is the closest replacement for a shredder we've got. 7 mana 2x 4/6 taunt? That's fucking OP. Then add class cards, and whammy. 4 mana 4/10? Yesthankyou.

10+ Year Old Account
    7 mana 2x 4/6 taunt? That's fucking OP.
    You should use brann with it, its fucking hilarious if you can brann twin emps into cthun, its pretty much an auto win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    You should use brann with it, its fucking hilarious if you can brann twin emps into cthun, its pretty much an auto win.
    Didn't play much in past months, so I don't have hm. In the process of saving up 1.4k, since Brann is a must. So many cards are OP in tandem with that fucker.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-05-04 at 10:25 PM.

Warrior will always be a wallet deck, control at least. But if you play Frothing or Patron then fuck off, seriously.

Anime related: Continued Log Horizon and SSY today. Fun fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Anime related: Continued Log Horizon
    Why. Only good part is first cour of S1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Why. Only good part is first cour of S1.
    That's pretty optimistic.