10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Yes holy shit. Best ED of the season.
    By far.

/10fars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Also, no idea if anyone's posted it already, but the New Makoto Shinkai movie is looking ridiculously good visually, as usual. People, brought together by a shared moment. You know what you're in for by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
    This is impressive. The last thing I watched that made me happy that I did it at a decent display was Evangelion 3.0. Then Hibike Blurays I guess, but those were a rewatch and not really as impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    [video=youtube;ZkUGIXQqWXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUGIXQqWXY[video]
    And it's stuck on repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been there for last hour
    40 minutes here

Talk about Detective Conan?! Love that shit, although I'm still trying to catch up (I'm around episode 715 or so, can't remember off hand). Watching 1-3 episodes a night to fall asleep for...two years or so (?) has made me sad I'm almost caught up.

I really want Shinichi and Haibara to be a couple. Ran is boring.

I am so eager to see the 3rd arc animated, you have no idea. Fuck, I'll just settle for maids right now.
    Agony, suffering and despair, it's going to be so glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit.

gg actually subbed Kuromukuro.

They're literally back from the dead.

I'm more excited for gg to sub it than I am the show itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Got the manga so It looks a bit different.
    Better getting it sooner rather then later, stopped buying manga because I was to lazy to get a new shelf...

here, here and here

my massive anime collection.
    Well your anime collection is bigger than mine lol I only have Anohana, SSY, and Spice & Wolf. My BD died and I've been putting off getting a new one or buying anything for it before I get it. I see a few things of yours I want, namely Toradora, K-On!, and the S&W manga. Also saw Aria, which my gf said to quit being a faggot and read already.

Yikes. I'd be surrounded by stacks of books and BDs if I only had these two shelves. Currently, I have 7 shelves (just one for BDs) that are a little longer than yours and I'm already stacking books elsewhere it's that full lol
    Well what's on my shelf is literally all the manga I've read, besides unreleased Nisekoi volumes, Boku wa Mari, and Re-Life. I've only been watching anime for about 15ish months now, and have only been reading manga for probably six months or so, unless you count the Oregairu LNs which I picked up with Spyro around February-ish. I plan on buying everything I enjoy because I've always been like that (especially with music; support the artists, etc.) so I'll definitely need a much larger shelf once I start raking in cash again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joker game 1 and 2 - Great so far.

Really great.

Had the urge to watch Tsukihi Phoenix arc again for some reason. Has to be my favorite Monogatari arc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Had the urge to watch Tsukihi Phoenix arc again for some reason. Has to be my favorite Monogatari arc.
    is it the toothbrush?
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    is it the toothbrush?
    It always is.

That scene is in there, but it's mostly because of Teen Shinobu and the protecting your family theme plus the music is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's mostly because of That scene
    Ah thought so.

10+ Year Old Account
    That scene is in there, but it's mostly because of Teen Shinobu and the protecting your family theme plus the music is amazing.
    Can agree with you there, teen shinobu is my favorite shinobu
    [CENTER]

Epuration has seen the light

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    @Epuration nice new ava.
    Epuration has seen the light
    This.

10/10 Re:Zero art

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Looks great, but is it just me, or does Emilia her face feel slightly 'off'?

Also, RIP F5 button, spammed it so much already to track my Koe no Katachi volumes. Gotta love it when 24 hours shipping is the cheapest for some odd reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Looks great, but is it just me, or does Emilia her face feel slightly 'off'?
    It's the style of the artist. A lot of his work has that same style of face.

- - - Updated - - -

Anime Numbers! Condensed to what's important.

Phantom World V1 debuted at 2.5k sales. The worst selling KyoAni show other than the forgotten SoraAge, even lower than Nichijou.

KonoSuba's still growing, with 12.5k BDs sold.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting overall sales chart of the past couple years confirming that anime was the best in 2011.

Anyways, interesting to see how many more anime have started coming out in the past couple years. It does feel like we've been getting more and more, but it's interesting to see the numbers. Not as many massive hits as years like 2011-2012, but we're still getting a fair amount, it's just not growing with the increase in shows. Meaning that we're probably still getting a similar ratio of quality than previous years, it's just there's more shit shows than before.

Though also have to account for shows like Shinsekai Yori, which sold so abysmally, the average didn't even break 1k.

Another thing to note is the average disc sales for each year has remained roughly the same, so you can rule out something like a recession stopping people from purchasing anime, they are purchasing it at the same rate as 5 years ago, it's just more spread out from more options in anime to spend money on.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2016-04-14 at 06:23 AM.